Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will LBJ win finals MVP but lose the series?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 30.00%
  • No

14 70.00%
Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4585939495
Results 1,411 to 1,424 of 1424
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Odds seem to be swinging a little more toward staying in Cleveland ... Kawhi move is delayed, CP3 working out a deal in Houston, PG13 sounding more like staying in OKC. If all that goes that way where is LeBron going to go, and who can they bring to join him? Cousins is the next top FA and he's probably not going to be 100% next year and I have no idea if LeBron would even want to play with him.
    Curious how they can get cousins ? My understanding being over the cap you can't do sign and trades

I think the best move for Cavs if Lebron opts in is to trade for Conley and Gasol or Kemba and Batum.

You could ship JR and Tristan they save millions in the Batum deal or send JR and Hill also could include Clarkson but your going to have to attach your 2021 first rounder or Sexton or maybe they take Rodney hood. Also in this move I would like the Cavs to sign Dwight Howard to a min contract.

Or offer the Grizzlies some JR, Hill, TT, hood, clarkson and 2021 first rounder combo for Gasol and Conley and they clear up so much cap room after this year and the Cavs get stronger starting lineup of

It will be pure magic if the Sixers manage to pay those 5 all they want this upcoming year.
    Simmons is on a rookie deal, Embiid not making 1st team All-NBA save us a tin (His cap hit is $25mil). If we can ship off Bayless we have the space for Bron, sign JJ with the MLE, an we can use RoCo+Saric/Fultz to match salaries with Kawhi.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by Joemoes View Post
    Curious how they can get cousins ? My understanding being over the cap you can't do sign and trades
    Who is "they"? Several teams could just pay him.

Who is "they"? Several teams could just pay him.
    Obviously Cleveland since your post makes it sound like Lebron is going back to Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    no it's not. i remember seeing a fattest cities in America list a few years back and Houston and Kansas City were battling for top spot
    😂

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Simmons is on a rookie deal, Embiid not making 1st team All-NBA save us a tin (His cap hit is $25mil). If we can ship off Bayless we have the space for Bron, sign JJ with the MLE, an we can use RoCo+Saric/Fultz to match salaries with Kawhi.
    Iím praying for this

Obviously Cleveland since your post makes it sound like Lebron is going back to Cleveland.
    I said "where is LeBron going to go, and who can they bring to join him?" ... how is that saying Cleveland? My point was that Cousins was the next top star out there ... where could LeBron AND Cousins go, and would LeBron even want that.

I said "where is LeBron going to go, and who can they bring to join him?" ... how is that saying Cleveland? My point was that Cousins was the next top star out there ... where could LeBron AND Cousins go, and would LeBron even want that.
    The first line of your post says odds swinging in clevelands favor. When I say they it should be pretty obvious of the teams over cap wanting to get better it seemed you were talking about Cousins joining Lebron in Cleveland. Don't be a troll. Nit picking little stuff.

The first line of your post says odds swinging in clevelands favor. When I say they it should be pretty obvious of the teams over cap wanting to get better it seemed you were talking about Cousins joining Lebron in Cleveland. Don't be a troll. Nit picking little stuff.
    I'm not trolling, I didn't know who you meant. When I wrote it I was thinking primarily about the Lakers and whether they'd want LeBron and Cousins if they couldn't get PG13, CP3, or Kawhi to go with LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    yea embiid not making first team saved us alot lol..very thankful.

Iím still thinking sixers

Quote Originally Posted by DODGERS&LAKERS View Post
    Why do you say it's more likely he's staying in OKC? There has been one report of him MAYBE staying written by Sam Amick of USA today, and about 50 other places saying it's already a done deal for the Lakers including George's good friend, CJ McCollum via pod cast, Colin Cowheard, Chris Brousard, Ramona Shellburne and many others.
    Paul George is all but guaranteed to sign with the lakers. Only way he doesnít is if the lakers form a better 3 man super team without him. Which isnít likely. If you strongly believe heís signing with the thunder put some money on it. Vegas is paying $400 on a $100 wager he plays in okc at the start of next year.

In summary Paul George is a laker come 2018-19 season. And Iím pretty sure this gets announced the first day itís allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by mohye View Post
    Paul George is all but guaranteed to sign with the lakers. Only way he doesnít is if the lakers form a better 3 man super team without him. Which isnít likely. If you strongly believe heís signing with the thunder put some money on it. Vegas is paying $400 on a $100 wager he plays in okc at the start of next year.

In summary Paul George is a laker come 2018-19 season. And Iím pretty sure this gets announced the first day itís allowed.
    ... you hope ...

Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4585939495