Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MygirlhatesCod View Post
    its weird how everyone forgets that Lakers sac series that the refs gifted.
    Like the refs never gifted the Warriors anything 😂 gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Well first off

1st championship both Lakers/Warriors win in 6 games
    2nd championship both teams win in 5
    3rd championship both teams win in 4

Lakers won game 6&7 in the WCF when going for their third championship-same as the Warriors

Both teams took a pretty eerie similar path to win their championships but the one deciding factor is this..Lakers won 3 in 3 years, Warriors won 3 in 4 years, so Lakers are the better team and no team will EVER 3peat again
    I wouldn't say never I mean its a possibilty but a small one.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I'm willing to bet the Warriors wont win it next year, i believe team chemistry and injuries will play a factor and another superteam will take them down

I'm willing to bet the Warriors wont win it next year, i believe team chemistry and injuries will play a factor and another superteam will take them down
    That's certainly possibility but it's also a possibility the warrriors do 3 peat. You should try and stay away from absolutes.

I think Shaq would take a big dump on the warriors averaging like 40 pts 15 rebounds and 4 blocks per game in a 7 game series ... . it would actually be funny to see McGee and Zaza trying to guard him.

Warriors are better.

Imagine the 90s bulls beating shaq, then he leaves and joins them

That's the warriors with kd

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Lakers for now. Warriors if they win next year

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yea I know they lost the year before, didn't realize they were swept tho. But cmon, 04 they were supposed to smack Detroit, I remember Detroit and indy were both good but no one thought compare to Lakers or spurs. That's was def some left field ****

Wasn't the rape case post post-shaq?
    No the rape case was Shaqs final year and the year they lost to the pistons. Pistons destroyed the Lakers it was embarrassing. A healthy Karl Malone wouldn't have changed anything.

As a Laker fan, im leaning towards GSW for this reason and this reason only, if the game is close they're gonna hack-a-Shaq like they did to Capella. But Shaq will have like 45-20-10blks a game against that team. But they would probably force Shaq out of the paint a lot of times. Not even the Jordan Bulls could keep up offensively. KD going to GS was a game changer, thats like if Tim Duncan left the Spurs to play with Kobe and Shaq

Well first off

1st championship both Lakers/Warriors win in 6 games
    2nd championship both teams win in 5
    3rd championship both teams win in 4

Lakers won game 6&7 in the WCF when going for their third championship-same as the Warriors

Both teams took a pretty eerie similar path to win their championships but the one deciding factor is this..Lakers won 3 in 3 years, Warriors won 3 in 4 years, so Lakers are the better team and no team will EVER 3peat again
    So if the Warriors win again next year....?

Those Lakers were better. The way each team has dominated their eras are similar, but the Warriors wouldn't have an answer for Shaq. Even with Durant, the Warriors don't have anyone near as dominant as a prime Shaquille O'Neal. In a head-to-head series, JaVale McGee, ZaZa Pachulia, Draymond Green, and Jordan Bell would all get absolutely embarrassed trying to guard Shaq. 2002 Shaq would have averaged something like 40/15/4 (pts/rebs/blks) against these Warriors. The Warriors would have had to impose hack-a-shaq and everyone would be in foul trouble late. Even under today's rules, I don't believe the Warriors would beat that team. Gotta go with Lakers.

The only thing the Warriors will end up having over those Lakers is longevity. The Shaq/Kobe duo broke up after the 03-04 season, meaning the Lakers only had 5 seasons (1999-2004) where they were truly dominant. The Warriors have been around since the 2014-15 season, four seasons already, and they will be around for another three or four years presumably. So, barring unforeseen events, the Warriors will be elite for longer than the Lakers, and so they could ultimately be more successful. For now though, give me peek Shaq/Kobe over these Warriors. Ask me again in three years.
    Last edited by TylerSL; 06-09-2018 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    There is like a 99% chance another team repeats, and that team is the Warriors next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    So if the Warriors win again next year....?
    Then may God help us all

I see a lot of people talking about Shaq dominating and I don't doubt that he would but how do the lakers handle when the warriors go small. Yea shaq could out power Green but when we space out on the other end he can't just camp out in the post. Can you imagine him trying to defend the pick and roll all game.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    I see a lot of people talking about Shaq dominating and I don't doubt that he would but how do the lakers handle when the warriors go small. Yea shaq could out power Green but when we space out on the other end he can't just camp out in the post. Can you imagine him trying to defend the pick and roll all game.
    They do a good job on the defensive boards and slow down the pace.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast