Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    If IT and DMC are 100% healthy next year, the Lakers will be significantly higher than a 7 seed you can book it. This is what I envision the team to look like if Lebron spurns the Lakers for another team as well.

As far as predictions go, LA finds a trade partner in the ATL Hawks for Deng. Hawks will have traded several of their 4 picks to move up in the draft and they will acquire 2 more picks for Deng as well in exchange for cap space. LA signs Randle and acquires LBJ and PG13.
    I really want you to be right on this one. I said 7 seed due to DMC coming back in the middle of the year and just getting in shape for the playoffs. If healthy then sure we can be higher

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I'm thinking maybe Dallas, Atlanta or Brooklyn. They all got plenty of money and no one really to spend it on. Unless they want to use their cap space to overpay a few mid tier players that's gonna keep them in purgatory. Not saying DMC is gonna change that but he's definitely worth a risk for these teams. Even if it's just to see if he comes back healthy they will have a great trade chip.
    Ya I see Brooklin being dumb enough to offer him a multi year deal.

We draft a versatile G
    We trade Deng
    We sign PG
    We sign LeBron
    We re-sign Randle
    We re-sign Lopez (bird rights)
    We sign Ariza (MLE-Rockets won't re-sign him)
    We re-sign Frye
    We sign a vet G (Tony Parker? lol)

Ball/Draft/Vet
    BI/Hart
    PG/Ariza
    LeBron/Kuz/Frye
    Randle/Lopez/Bryant

😁

Paul George comes to the Lakers and we retain Randle, LeBron goes to the Rockets, Boogie goes to Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    We draft a versatile G
    We trade Deng
    We sign PG
    We sign LeBron
    We re-sign Randle
    We re-sign Lopez (bird rights)
    We sign Ariza (MLE-Rockets won't re-sign him)
    We re-sign Frye
    We sign a vet G (Tony Parker? lol)

Ball/Draft/Vet
    BI/Hart
    PG/Ariza
    LeBron/Kuz/Frye
    Randle/Lopez/Bryant

😁
    Channing Frye is old and sucks

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Channing Frye is old and sucks
    lol does it really matter? he'll be our 12th man

The all in prediction

PG13 opts in and the following trade with OKC happens (Deng out, Kuzma out, 2020 1st out)

LBJ Signs for slightly less than max

Lopez resigns for the vet min

KCP or Reddick sign for the BAE

Randle is matched for around $17 million per year (used in a trade at the deadline)

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    The all in prediction

PG13 opts in and the following trade with OKC happens (Deng out, Kuzma out, 2020 1st out)

LBJ Signs for slightly less than max

Lopez resigns for the vet min

KCP or Reddick sign for the BAE

Randle is matched for around $17 million per year (used in a trade at the deadline)
    This trade here with OKC is realistic. I don't think it happens but it sure is better then the Deng, Zubac and a 1st you talked about awhile back. Or was it Zubac and a couple of 2nds lol?

There are good predictions though. Just off the top of my head it looks like the #s work.

Gonna be an interesting summer
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 06-09-2018 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    This trade here with OKC is realistic. I don't think it happens but it sure is better then the Deng, Zubac and a 1st you talked about awhile back. Or was it Zubac and a couple of 2nds lol?

There are good predictions though. Just off the top of my head it looks like the #s work.

Gonna be an interesting summer
    2 firsts in the past Ö but I think only way OKC will do it is by getting a young player instead of 2 firsts because they know how good kuzma already has performed.

Gonna be fun.... the only thing I would consider a failure is if we don't sign PG13 and then turn around and sign a couple of mid-tier guys to multi-year deals...

I will even be OK if we don't get a big name and just re-sign a couple of guys and take on some bad deals for picks from other teams.

pretty sure it will be hard for Maginka to **** this up

Nothing is imminent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Whatever happens, this **** is going to be crazy!
    Not as crazy as I am with you baby

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    I predict Iíll be the Forums biggest whore by opening night..
    Nah chill, wait in line. Itís

Mr. Jones, then me and then you

Honestly, watch out for the lakers trading deng. Itís going unnoticed but when we had so many injuries late in the season, questions arose why we werenít playing deng and they said that they didnít wanna risk him being injured as they will try to trade him in the off season.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    First things first. Let's see who we get draft night. I want the drafting process to end THIS YEAR. Next year our draft picks would be golden if we try to package them with Luol Deng. I'd be thrilled if our youth core is completed.

My prediction is we get another pick via Denver. We absorb Faried's contract and get #14. We trade two of our other picks to move up (25+47 for Minny's #20).

Draft night: #14 - Donte DiVicenzo and #20 - Moritz Wagner (Gelo Ball goes undrafted and is signed - 2 way)
    Free Agency: Paul George is signed / Julius Randle is resigned (Brook Lopez is also signed for whatever is left)

Tip-off:
    Lopez/Wagner
    Randle/Kuzma
    George/G.Ball
    Ingram/Hart
    L.Ball/DiVicenzo
    Lakers worked out Lonnie Walker who's projected to go right around that Denver pick at #14

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    First things first. Let's see who we get draft night. I want the drafting process to end THIS YEAR. Next year our draft picks would be golden if we try to package them with Luol Deng. I'd be thrilled if our youth core is completed.

My prediction is we get another pick via Denver. We absorb Faried's contract and get #14. We trade two of our other picks to move up (25+47 for Minny's #20).

Draft night: #14 - Donte DiVicenzo and #20 - Moritz Wagner (Gelo Ball goes undrafted and is signed - 2 way)
    Free Agency: Paul George is signed / Julius Randle is resigned (Brook Lopez is also signed for whatever is left)

Tip-off:
    Lopez/Wagner
    Randle/Kuzma
    George/G.Ball
    Ingram/Hart
    L.Ball/DiVicenzo
    Wow, Faried's contract ends next season. That is an interesting potential trade for us to target depending on what we do.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast