Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will Irving be Traded by Next Year’s NBA Trade Deadline?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 28.57%
  • No

4 28.57%
  • He Will Re-sign With Boston

6 42.86%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Celtics ‘Scared’ Kyrie Irving Could Leave in 2019

Don't no if true, but I wouldn't be shock if he did leave. I stated this back then when Boston traded for him. Kyrie had a list, and Boston wasn't on it.

I think the 4 teams were HEAT, Knicks, Spurs & Wolves.

https://www.boston.com/sports/boston...boston-celtics

https://www.nbcsports.com/video/repo...ew-york-knicks

https://www.slamonline.com/nba/repor...9-join-knicks/

“I think they’re scared. I think they’re scared and should be scared to some degree of Kyrie Irving walking in 2019. I know he had a great year, but you know there are people in Cleveland that will tell you that the Knicks should be considered a real threat for Kyrie Irving. Because Kyrie had talked about it, about playing with the Knicks with some players in that Cleveland locker room, from what I was told.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Kyrie would look good in a Knicks jersey. I'm down to see it. Kyrie+KP would be worth buying NBA tickets for.

sign and trade Bron for Kyrie

it wouldnt "shock me" if he left, but we will see. Hopefully if this is true Danny would get something in return for Kyrie and would make keeping both Rozier and Smart that much more important.

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    sign and trade Bron for Kyrie

it wouldnt "shock me" if he left, but we will see. Hopefully if this is true Danny would get something in return for Kyrie and would make keeping both Rozier and Smart that much more important.
    Lmao, that would be hilarious. LeBron's master plan, LOL..

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post

First Sim League Title!

only one can imagine and put it through 2k would be bananas to have a line up of

Bron-Brown-Hayward-Tatum-Horford

who cares who comes off the bench. Get 7-10 G Leaguers

First Sim League Title!

only one can imagine and put it through 2k would be bananas to have a line up of

Screw G-Leaguers. lets get you and I on that team. I'm great at washing clothes. you?

Screw G-Leaguers. lets get you and I on that team. I'm great at washing clothes. you?
    I'll fill water bottles at record speeds and precision

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

and will still lose to the Warriors 😂

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Typical "Lakers" fan. Would rather see another franchise win the championship to spite LeBron than his own franchise... kinda sad, really.

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Comment from a guy who knows BOS is much better positioned than his team going forward.

I voted No but didn't he say he liked playing in Boston?

Typical "Lakers" fan. Would rather see another franchise win the championship to spite LeBron than his own franchise... kinda sad, really.
    Lakers have some sick fans. Look who most of them worship. Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I voted No but didn't he say he liked playing in Boston?
    Most likely a PR move if this article is true. I remember when it seemed like the League was shielding Boston & they could do no wrong. And all news about Boston was just positive.

But he could re-sign but Irving is the kind of person that knows what he wants. So if he never wanted Boston, their is nothing Boston can do to keep him. But we won't no the truth until it's reposted & we might not even believe that. lol

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Most likely a PR move if this article is true. I remember when it seemed like the League was shielding Boston & they could do no wrong. And all news about Boston was just positive.

But he could re-sign but Irving is the kind of person that knows what he wants. So if he never wanted Boston, their is nothing Boston can do to keep him. But we won't no the truth until it's reposted & we might not even believe that. lol
    Why would Kyrie want to leave an elite young core to go to those teams? He absolutely loves winning and the Boston culture. That was very easy to see this year. He really enjoyed himself, unlike in Cleveland.

This is just something to create talk as the off-season nears. The Celtics are more likely to move on from Kyrie due to salary reasons, position flexibility, or trade value. Him leaving makes little to no sense, in pretty much every way you look at it.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast