Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Celtics 'scared' that PG Irving will leave in 2009 FA, join Knicks

wouldn't be the first time BOS was scared of us...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaVa6NHwUUg

If you listen to the podcast it was a very slight mention and then they went into but things change and he may have found a good situation in Boston...

I don't think we can look that deeply into it yet.

if Kyrie wants to come here you welcome him with open arms and do what you gotta do to clear cap... but stay the course, no trading for him.

Back to the future or 2019?

Kyrie billboards coming soon

That would be something if he showed up in 2009.

I just realized its 2009

So we can still get Bron in 2010 and memo after

this is great I've been saying Kyrie in 2019 since he was traded to the Celtics and said he'd play with KP.

Everyone needs to realize this.........nobody leaves Lebron unless they want to win a chip and not because of another player, Kyrie has enough self esteem and talent that with the right pieces he can make NY relative again and that would make him a folk hero..........

It's a win, win situation for him, he wants to come here, he'll get his money and be the guy, and KP will play with him and Frank will play defense and our new SF will be an extremely good shooter and defender.

And I'll go this far, if the Knicks get any feeling Kyrie will in fact come then a player like Mikal makes so much sense.

Sure. I mean, he's a great player. I'd love to have him in a Knicks uniform.

I don't trust this front office, or this owner, to get it right.

Cue the Knicks trading Frank, 2018+2020+2022 first round picks for him without even entertaining the idea of signing him in free agency.

Idk. I'm worried about his knees.

There's zero rush. KP isn't coming back anytime soon. Stay the course, build the team, clear cap space. Sign Kyrie if he wants to be here in 2019. I mean, that's what a sane franchise would do.

Quote Originally Posted by BringBackOakley View Post
    There's zero rush. KP isn't coming back anytime soon. Stay the course, build the team, clear cap space. Sign Kyrie if he wants to be here in 2019. I mean, that's what a sane franchise would do.
    This. I really don't have anything else to add

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I didn't want us to trade for Kyrie last year because I didn't believe he could be a team player... Ill eat that crow. I was wrong! He was spectacular for the Celtics.

I would accept the right trade for Kyrie. We truly just need to wait it out though, but if Boston was like we want to get something for him now instead of losing him be firm on an offer and stay.

I know this isn't equal value for his talent either but his impending F.A and apparent desire to be a Knicks kills quite a bit of that value. So I'd offer our 19 1st, Lee, O'Quinn and their choice of Burke or Mudiay. KP, Frank and our 18 1st are untouchable in this deal for me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast