Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Terrell Owens declines to attend his HOF induction Ceremony

i am with t.o. should of been first ballot.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post

I applaud him, they didn't put respect on his name!
    Which team should he go into the HOF as?
    Last edited by hpt; 06-08-2018 at 01:02 PM.

He's going to regret not going, sometime down the line.

He should go in as a Niner.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

This is so typical TO. Ridiculously self obsessed, divise, victim. He prolly did half first ballot HOF numbers, but he was a team cancer everywhere. and if marvin and shannon sharp among others have to wait it shouldn't be ridiculous that TO has to wait. at the height of his career, he was the best or top 2 WR in the league but at no point would i want him on my team bc of his baggage. that doesn't define a first ballot HOFer.

now being the only athlete to ever decline the HOF induction will be added to his his football legacy, but if there was anyone to do such a thing it would be TO. good. don't go. i always thought he was an obnoxious, embarrassment to the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain City View Post
    This is so typical TO. Ridiculously self obsessed, divise, victim. He prolly did half first ballot HOF numbers, but he was a team cancer everywhere. and if marvin and shannon sharp among others have to wait it shouldn't be ridiculous that TO has to wait. at the height of his career, he was the best or top 2 WR in the league but at no point would i want him on my team bc of his baggage. that doesn't define a first ballot HOFer.

now being the only athlete to ever decline the HOF induction will be added to his his football legacy, but if there was anyone to do such a thing it would be TO. good. don't go. i always thought he was an obnoxious, embarrassment to the NFL.
    It is ridiculous that he had to wait because in his career he was far better then Marvin and Sharpe and most others. TO is a very difficult person to like because of his personality but this is the Hall of well liked. This is the Hall of Fame. TO on the field was one of the best players to to ever play the game. Jerry Rice only WR Id 100% put over TO other then that I can see an argument for TO at 2nd best though I would put him 3rd best WR all time behind Rice and Moss. Ignoring his greatness because of his personality is what is wrong with the HOF. It shouldn't be a political environment where you have to be nice to the right people. They should of seen his numbers and his play on the field and voted him in the first time.

Never Forget

TO can attract attention without even leaving his house.

Good for T.O. I support his decision here.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    It is ridiculous that he had to wait because in his career he was far better then Marvin and Sharpe and most others. TO is a very difficult person to like because of his personality but this is the Hall of well liked. This is the Hall of Fame. TO on the field was one of the best players to to ever play the game. Jerry Rice only WR Id 100% put over TO other then that I can see an argument for TO at 2nd best though I would put him 3rd best WR all time behind Rice and Moss. Ignoring his greatness because of his personality is what is wrong with the HOF. It shouldn't be a political environment where you have to be nice to the right people. They should of seen his numbers and his play on the field and voted him in the first time.
    you make some good points. keep in mind in last 23 years only rice and moss got in first ballot at WR and so for him to wait 2 years isn't that bad of a slight.

when i think of a 1st ballot HOFer i think of a guy that i would bend over backwards, do cartwheels for to get him on my team, really that is any HOFer. its not just that TO was unlikable, he was a team cancer. i acknowledge him as having a great individual career but i never would have wanted him on my team bc of all of his self centered drama that hurt the team.

its just so fitting he would be the one not to go to HOF ceremony. straight disrespectful.

Good. It's a joke he didn't make it on the first ballot. I support his decision 100%

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    He's going to regret not going, sometime down the line.

He should go in as a Niner.
    I really don't know if he will.

If I could have picked any player that would have had the balls to skip his own HOF induction, TO definitely would have been near the top of the list.

T.O. continuing to be a drama queen. If he doesnít want to be there thatís fine. I donít think they should show any of his highlights at the induction ceremony though. Why waist time in a guy that doesnít want to be there. Hell they should just resend the offer to even let him in. You donít want to be there? Fine, then youíre out. Have a nice life.

Ppl really care if TO attends or not? Matter of fact do ppl even care he got voted in the HOF?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    T.O. continuing to be a drama queen. If he doesnít want to be there thatís fine. I donít think they should show any of his highlights at the induction ceremony though. Why waist time in a guy that doesnít want to be there. Hell they should just resend the offer to even let him in. You donít want to be there? Fine, then youíre out. Have a nice life.
    It's "rescind" and no, they shouldn't do that.

What a selfish dick.

PROCESSING

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast