Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which team would win in a 7 game series?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Gopher

11 39.29%
  • LA Borrachos

15 53.57%
  • GMs vote here

2 7.14%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    I think considering the massive talent gap this is much closer then it should be. Marion is a below average option to be covering the best offensive player probably all time. However I just think that Gophers team has so much more talent that I can't imagine even Jordan pushing through. Also where is g1's spacing coming from? he doesn't have one starter who is a reliable 3 point shooter except MJ who is a 33% career 3pt shooter. like you don't need 4 3pt shooters to have good spacing with Gasol and Sikma who can hit it from the free throw line, but you have to have 1 guy who can sit at the 3pt line and have the defense respect him.

15-11

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    15-11
    Congrats G1, hope you take it all the way

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE:32387220
    null
    Not smart bc then MJ is guarding the primary ball handler and 6'1 goodrich would have to guard 6'7 scoring machine rick barry or 6'7 athletic freak shawn marion. I guess he gets marion but I am not thrilled with it.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

I'm going barrachos. I've been thinking about this one for a while because gopher has home court advantage, but also has players that don't play as good in the postseason. Whereas G1 has players that have come up big repeatedly in the postseason. I think the big matchups are gophers front court against G1s front court and then it's MJ against Barry in the back court as the main perimeter scorers. I think G1 has good defense in the front court in mahorn, embiid, and sikma that can, at least, slow down Robinson and webber. I also think a rotation of MJ and ron artest versus Barry would give Barry a very hard time but I don't see anybody is giving MJ a hard time at all, even Paul pressey who MJ actually played pretty well against and on those paul pressey teams, MJ also had to play against two time DPOY sidney moncrief as well during those matchups so MJ put up great numbers against better back court defense. I think the individual matchups overall favors barrachos

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Gopher is perfecly constructed without a weakness. G1 is a well constructed team without any shooting.

Gopher

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Congrats G1, hope you take it all the way
    Was a honor battling you my dude, youíre super classy and really enjoyed playing this game with you. Appreciate the kind words, Iíll do my best to not let you down. Great match.

16-13 final.

LA Borrachos win.

Why are we getting double the votes in this matchup instead of the other one?

The power that MJ has is almost laughable. I mean this is an all time redraft with Pau Gasol as his second best player and easily "beat" a MUCH better team. And literally the only argument from Jordan's GM was saying "angry Jordan" over and over....ugh. oh well, such is PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Stay classy bro!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    The power that MJ has is almost laughable. I mean this is an all time redraft with Pau Gasol as his second best player and easily "beat" a MUCH better team. And literally the only argument from Jordan's GM was saying "angry Jordan" over and over....ugh. oh well, such is PSD.
    Nah it's all good, I thought so at first but then pointed out what was happening. 13 votes I got which was more than any other games winner so I appreciate yours and others votes. I agree is discussion/matchups are pointless in these now which is a bummer as it's been going downhill and clearly just useless at this point. In general these games are just less active at this point which is a key.

He asked lakers forum/vm'd to friends to come vote and got a ton of help that way was the key. I think 4 of his votes weren't through laker forum posters type thing so it really wasn't even MJ related I had a 13-4 lead or so without this factor. We just don't get enough votes to overcome 10+ like that

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456