Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Embiid said he spoke with colangelo and they're fine. I'm just wondering if it's not colangelo, who is it? Because it's clearly someone within the organization.
    No, he said he spoke with Colangelo and Colangelo denied this, and so Embiid said he would believe him for now.

If you read the report, it is very obvious it is him (all three linked accounts that they did NOT mention to the Sixers representative but they suspected were all him as well were made private within minutes... this was a smart trap by the ringer staff to ensure that they were all him). In the VERY off chance it was not him on all 5 accounts, he still clearly had direct knowledge of them, or else they would never be instantly made private (and with all of the follows of his family friends + personal/work life on all of those accounts, obviously they were all him).

Long story short, he's lying. He will be fired by the afternoon tomorrow.
    Last edited by tredigs; 05-30-2018 at 12:09 AM.

Colangelo Used 5 Twitter Burners to Leake Information, simmons<Porzy, Rip Embiid+?

Shoulda kept hinkie, he got screwed.

I've gotta lol at this

lebron and pg aint coming. joke franchise

This makes KDs pussyass burner account stories pale in comparison. Still a pussyass, though.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Its true. IF the process fails its legit all on the colangelos like most of us said from the beginning when we brought him in. Stupid ****s like steven A think these guys are better for whatever ****ing reason but they are legit trash. Give men hinkie. The colangelos are ****ing cancer man.

why is anyone surprised? This is the colangelos in a ****ing nut shell. I dont ****ing understand why teams gives these dudes jobs. Please just bring back hinkie or someone new. Maybe we get lebron maybe not. I just love seeing this stupid ****ing guys like Steve A scream the sixers finally got it right by adding a dude like colangelo... no they got it wrong. He is trash

This is seriously sad. Why would anyone waste time and effort to throw shade on their own players? He's just an egomaniac. Scary **** too, dude was defending to death his collar. LMFAO
    Miami HEAT

I only post when it's playoffs time

Just remember this is what the NBA/Owners wanted because they didnt like Hinkie.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Just remember this is what the NBA/Owners wanted because they didnt like Hinkie.
    yep... people need to bump that thread from when they were hired... I got a lot of crap saying the Colangelo's were a joke and were bad for Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    yep... people need to bump that thread from when they were hired... I got a lot of crap saying the Colangelo's were a joke and were bad for Philly.
    Yup.

Jerry West and about 3 other NBA front office legends weren't working at the time that time yet Jerry Colangelo was "who Sixers ownership asked for" according to Adam Silver, and he never interviewed. Never talked with ownership before just being hired. The first conversations were about taking the job. At the time it was well known that Jerry wanted back in the NBA and his time with Team USA was making him think about buying a team. That's when rumors about Josh Harris and Co looking to sell the team popped up.

Then Jerry Colangelo reportedly engineered the Ish Smith trade behind Sam Hinkies back, and came close to 2 other trades behind Sam's back, and that's what lead to the famous Letter of resignation from Hinkie when there was whispers that JC was basically going to run everything. That's when Hinkie was offered the CO-GM/Head of Analytics job, and he turned it down sticking with his decision. Reportedly it was Jerry Colangelo who leaked that letter.

After that the reports were that it was Bryan Colangelo and 1 other guy for the GM job. The story was that Jerry advised to go elsewhere and he 'recused himself' from it because Bryan was involved. Bryan was hired without an interview. Just given the job and didn't meet most players or coaches until when or after he was hired.

Of course I'm pissed that my team is in the center of this, but **** the owners and **** the NBA. You forced out Sam Hinkie because you thought he was going to ruin the NBA. Meanwhile you forced in this piece of **** human being and his snake in the weeds father on this team because he was going to be 'more open' about proceedings than Sam was.

I hope we fire him and his snake father and they get ****ing blackballed from the NBA for life.

PROCESSING

I would think hed be fired immediately for breaching confidential information.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Oh easily if it's proved one of those accounts other than the one he was admitted to are his.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    actually if he did it there should be a criminal investigation since it is against the law (HIPPA) which is why the truth will come out on this whole thing... some DA somewhere will want to make a name for himself and will subpoena the records which will leave no doubt on who controlled those twitter accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    actually if he did it there should be a criminal investigation since it is against the law (HIPPA) which is why the truth will come out on this whole thing... some DA somewhere will want to make a name for himself and will subpoena the records which will leave no doubt on who controlled those twitter accounts
    Eh I don't think it will go that far. Most because he didn't say why he failed a physical (Okafor), or what the injury was (Embiid), or what was going wrong (Fultz). He just said he failed the physical, ask about that; and if saying that out loud is grounds for an investigation then why not investigate criminally why the story about IT failing his got out there and how it was worse. Heck most injuries could fall under that.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Yup.

Jerry West and about 3 other NBA front office legends weren't working at the time
    West was being paid millions by the Warriors at the time.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast