Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    So they have narrowed it down to the people they have interviewed lol
    I know. It’s so funny when they do that. The proof is that he thinks it’s 3 candidates and it’s either Messina or Udoka, he’s not quite sure.

How good is Messina or Jasikevicius' English?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ:32381731
    How good is Messina or Jasikevicius' English?
    Both can speak pretty good.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I wonder how much they involved JV in the process when planning to meet Sarunus. I imagine he got a call.
    Last edited by aman_13; 06-07-2018 at 05:01 PM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I wonder how much they involved JV in the process when planning to meet Saranus. I imagine he got a call.
    I doubt it.

I'm gonna be mad if it's Nurse

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

tbh i'd prefer Nurse over any of the others.

Here is a clip of some of the action they ran. The Raptors ran some of these plays last year.

Just posting this for fun:

https://twitter.com/jordijuste3/stat...47902440243200
    Last edited by aman_13; 06-06-2018 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    I'm gonna be mad if it's Nurse
    Yea, not an inspiring pick. But I am sure that's what raptors will most likely do.

Honestly nurse isn't a bad pick. We'll have a top 5 offense every season he is the head coach, even through a rebuild.

I still get flashbacks of Miles guarding Love for 5 straight possessions.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I still get flashbacks of Miles guarding Love for 5 straight possessions.
    Miles vs LeBron was even worse.

Fans abroad seem to be calling for Jasik to be head coach. I'm all for it, but only if they trade Lowry. I want him to take wright and especially FVV under his wing. Apparently he's turned multiple no name low ceiling PG's and turned them into stars in Europe. But also because Lowry is the biggest ego on our team and will not handle being yelled at. Other than Lowry I can't really think of anyone who would cause a **** storm. DeRozan would throw a fit when it happened but then come back the next day with his hard hat on.

I'm ok with anyone but Nurse. He might be a fine coach, he probably is, but I really want to see a big change now that Casey is out.

Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    I'm ok with anyone but Nurse. He might be a fine coach, he probably is, but I really want to see a big change now that Casey is out.
    Nurse should be fine if we are trading Lowry and DD. With them there, I am not sure how much things will change come playoff time.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast