Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Trout

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Lol oh boy. A thousand pardons, good sir.
    You should ban yourself : )

Lol If only they seen how you bully and abuse me

Honestly mike trout should win his what 3rd mvp? How many should he really have though? My god what a season. He has recorded 7 outs in his last 37 at bats.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Honestly mike trout should win his what 3rd mvp? How many should he really have though? My god what a season. He has recorded 7 outs in his last 37 at bats.
    Holy ****

I saw that stat last night.

He also has more games where heís been on base 4+ times (12) as opposed to zero (11).

The guy is a fín freak.

Jesus

Not the only answer obviously, but he has been the AL rWAR leader every year since 2012 except for 2017 where he was 6th....so could be his 6th? He at least has an argument for 6 MVP's, which is incredible. And he totally does. Last year was the first year since 2012 I don't think I argued for him as a AL MVP.

And Trout is still underrated. He will go down as one of the best players in the history of the game and still doesn't have the fame of Brady, LeBron, Kobe, Jordan, Bonds, Tiger.

And Trout is still underrated. He will go down as one of the best players in the history of the game and still doesn't have the fame of Brady, LeBron, Kobe, Jordan, Bonds, Tiger.
    He belongs on that list due to performance, for sure. But fame doesn't necessarily arise from performance. Unfair, but true.

Quote Originally Posted by ODB13 View Post
    He belongs on that list due to performance, for sure. But fame doesn't necessarily arise from performance. Unfair, but true.
    Oh for sure. Itís just crazy how good he is, yet doesnít get the recognition/exposure as those listed.

Oh for sure. Itís just crazy how good he is, yet doesnít get the recognition/exposure as those listed.
    Playing at a monstrous clip, and I don't believe any of it is phony or enhanced. But I doubt he'll ever get the recognition the others get. He doesn't have the "it" thing with the media. If he did, we'd know it by now. He'll be a treasure just for baseball fans.

Does it really matter though? I really donít care if some guy that doesnít like baseball doesnít know who Mike Trout is.

Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    Does it really matter though? I really donít care if some guy that doesnít like baseball doesnít know who Mike Trout is.
    Doesn't bother me. Some people think it makes him "underrated" due to lack of fame, but I don't think it does.

In Order you listed...
    Multi-Champion; Milti-Champion; Multi-Champion; Multi-Champion; Famous for being REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY into working out....;Multi-Champion

Part of it is that Trout himself doesn't necessarily want all of the attention that the face of baseball warrants.

Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    Can't figure out why it matters either.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast