Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 154

Thread: Mike Trout

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    91,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Lol oh boy. A thousand pardons, good sir.
    You should ban yourself : )


    Lol If only they seen how you bully and abuse me

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    91,902
    Honestly mike trout should win his what 3rd mvp? How many should he really have though? My god what a season. He has recorded 7 outs in his last 37 at bats.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    41,174
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Honestly mike trout should win his what 3rd mvp? How many should he really have though? My god what a season. He has recorded 7 outs in his last 37 at bats.
    Holy ****

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    13,053
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Honestly mike trout should win his what 3rd mvp? How many should he really have though? My god what a season. He has recorded 7 outs in his last 37 at bats.
    I saw that stat last night.

    He also has more games where heís been on base 4+ times (12) as opposed to zero (11).

    The guy is a fín freak.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    52,418
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Honestly mike trout should win his what 3rd mvp? How many should he really have though? My god what a season. He has recorded 7 outs in his last 37 at bats.
    Jesus

    Not the only answer obviously, but he has been the AL rWAR leader every year since 2012 except for 2017 where he was 6th....so could be his 6th? He at least has an argument for 6 MVP's, which is incredible. And he totally does. Last year was the first year since 2012 I don't think I argued for him as a AL MVP.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    35,988
    And Trout is still underrated. He will go down as one of the best players in the history of the game and still doesn't have the fame of Brady, LeBron, Kobe, Jordan, Bonds, Tiger.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    And Trout is still underrated. He will go down as one of the best players in the history of the game and still doesn't have the fame of Brady, LeBron, Kobe, Jordan, Bonds, Tiger.
    He belongs on that list due to performance, for sure. But fame doesn't necessarily arise from performance. Unfair, but true.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    35,988
    Quote Originally Posted by ODB13 View Post
    He belongs on that list due to performance, for sure. But fame doesn't necessarily arise from performance. Unfair, but true.
    Oh for sure. Itís just crazy how good he is, yet doesnít get the recognition/exposure as those listed.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Oh for sure. Itís just crazy how good he is, yet doesnít get the recognition/exposure as those listed.
    Playing at a monstrous clip, and I don't believe any of it is phony or enhanced. But I doubt he'll ever get the recognition the others get. He doesn't have the "it" thing with the media. If he did, we'd know it by now. He'll be a treasure just for baseball fans.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    13,053
    Does it really matter though? I really donít care if some guy that doesnít like baseball doesnít know who Mike Trout is.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    Does it really matter though? I really donít care if some guy that doesnít like baseball doesnít know who Mike Trout is.
    Doesn't bother me. Some people think it makes him "underrated" due to lack of fame, but I don't think it does.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    19,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    And Trout is still underrated. He will go down as one of the best players in the history of the game and still doesn't have the fame of Brady, LeBron, Kobe, Jordan, Bonds, Tiger.
    In Order you listed...
    Multi-Champion; Milti-Champion; Multi-Champion; Multi-Champion; Famous for being REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY into working out....;Multi-Champion

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    13,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Oh for sure. Itís just crazy how good he is, yet doesnít get the recognition/exposure as those listed.
    Part of it is that Trout himself doesn't necessarily want all of the attention that the face of baseball warrants.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East of the Sun, West of the Moon
    Posts
    27,077
    Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    Does it really matter though? I really donít care if some guy that doesnít like baseball doesnít know who Mike Trout is.
    Can't figure out why it matters either.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    52,418
    .

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •