Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't think you have ever really dealt with anyone that uses drugs before. Because they don't turn people into zombies. There are absolutely some drugs that can be harmful to people other than the person using them if they aren't used properly that require a prescription. But recreational drugs are essentially harmless or the risk is only to the user themselves.
    Are you on drugs? Please tell me there was some form of hyperbole in your post. If not, this is ridiculously uneducated.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I don't think you have ever really dealt with anyone that uses drugs before. Because they don't turn people into zombies. There are absolutely some drugs that can be harmful to people other than the person using them if they aren't used properly that require a prescription. But recreational drugs are essentially harmless or the risk is only to the user themselves.
    I was about to post this, but you beat me to it.
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Are you on drugs? Please tell me there was some form of hyperbole in your post. If not, this is ridiculously uneducated.
    Nope. The vast majority of drugs are harmless or only harmful to the user themselves. Those type of drugs should be regulated but not as strictly as we currently do. Marijuana is the best example because there is absolutely no reason for it to be a Schedule I drug.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Nope. The vast majority of drugs are harmless or only harmful to the user themselves. Those type of drugs should be regulated but not as strictly as we currently do. Marijuana is the best example because there is absolutely no reason for it to be a Schedule I drug.
    "Recreational Drugs" has got to be one of the funniest terms I have ever heard.

And I know…alcohol and tobacco are legal. I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    "Recreational Drugs" has got to be one of the funniest terms I have ever heard.

And I know…alcohol and tobacco are legal. I get it.
    Why? Pot is a drug that has medical benefits but it’s use is also for enjoyment.

I'm sure I'm no different than many others on this forum in saying that between 40-60% of people I know are drug abusers - whether it's xanax, SSRIs, adderall, marijuana, alcohol, or something worse. They're zombies bro, just accept it. A big problem I think with the age 45 and under demo in this country is the casual drug use, mainly of prescription drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    I'm sure I'm no different than many others on this forum in saying that between 40-60% of people I know are drug abusers - whether it's xanax, SSRIs, adderall, marijuana, alcohol, or something worse. They're zombies bro, just accept it. A big problem I think with the age 45 and under demo in this country is the casual drug use, mainly of prescription drugs.
    And that’s your prerogative to be wrong. I can’t atop you from doing so but I won’t pretend like you’re not.

I get it though. The new generations are bad and aren’t like the old ones. They did this or that wrong and just aren’t like the old timers. They cut their hair different, wear different clothes, do different drugs, the list goes on and on.

That's a disturbing thought.

You may want to try meeting different people.

I don't know how this has gotten almost 500 posts posts.

Trump's a baby and his diaper clearly was overfilling. That's all this is.
    this my sig

Oh, you sweet summer child.
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

And that’s your prerogative to be wrong. I can’t atop you from doing so but I won’t pretend like you’re not.

I get it though. The new generations are bad and aren’t like the old ones. They did this or that wrong and just aren’t like the old timers. They cut their hair different, wear different clothes, do different drugs, the list goes on and on.
    What? Abusing drugs daily is bad this has nothing to do with generational blame except insofar as to notice drug abuse, and misuse, is common in the generation most of us are on this forum.

You're right old timer, I'll just drop all my acquaintances and friends because our demo doesn't meet your approval. Unfortunately I think the folks at the assisted living facility are just as zonked out. Guess I'll have to move to the 3rd world for some clear headedness.

When you take into consideration that 1/8 of adults are alcoholics, ~13 million adults abusing opiates in a given year, and 50 million Americans were prescribed a xanax type drug by 2013 (38 million prescriptions in 2006; in 2014 ~14% of teens admitted to using Xanax for recreational use at least once) in 2005 there were 57,500 recreational Xanax emergency room visits, in 2010 there were 125k..

The baseline is set pretty high before you even take marijuana into account.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    When you take into consideration that 1/8 of adults are alcoholics, ~13 million adults abusing opiates in a given year, and 50 million Americans were prescribed a xanax type drug by 2013 (38 million prescriptions in 2006; in 2014 ~14% of teens admitted to using Xanax for recreational use at least once) in 2005 there were 57,500 recreational Xanax emergency room visits, in 2010 there were 125k..

The baseline is set pretty high before you even take marijuana into account.
    Thanks for posting #s. My point was broad, not about any sector, but I just speak mostly to who I know which is mostly white collar 25 to 45 people.

Thanks for posting #s. My point was broad, not about any sector, but I just speak mostly to who I know which is mostly white collar 25 to 45 people.
    The Xanax numbers are dated, it's only gotten worse the last few years, especially among young people.

shooting up schools, suicide rates are climbing (especially for white middle age males ), the massive drug use (legal and illegal), raising homicides, our society definitely has it's troubles.

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast