Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins the NBA Finals?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cavs in 4

5 8.33%
  • Cavs in 5

0 0%
  • Cavs in 6

4 6.67%
  • Cavs in 7

3 5.00%
  • Warriors in 4

17 28.33%
  • Warriors in 5

26 43.33%
  • Warriors in 6

4 6.67%
  • Warriors in 7

1 1.67%
Page 143 of 210 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 3136
    I wonder if bron has talked to JR yet. Some leader he is............

I would think the Cavs come out fired up, but long term I don't know how the Cavs defense will stand up for a whole game.

Quote Originally Posted by colinskik View Post
    As always? What about his knuckle-headed gamble for the steal at the end of the half that led to Curry's 3-point make?
    Dumb play by a dumb guy lol, He's still a good defender. I said as always because of 2016 where He switched From Curry and Klay every game and did very well. (as well as one can against elite shooters).
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

I just hope the refs clean their **** up. Game 1 as we all discussed was a disgrace and possibly cost cavs any chance they had in this series. Game 2 they missed so many easy calls it was a joke. GS is too dang great of a team to also give them help from officials. I'm still laughing at the fast break where curry undercuts then trips lebron and no foul LMAO! Then when Klay threw his body into Korver on that 3 ball etc... Make the easy calls/ easy no calls. Gotta at least do that.

I hope the cavs come out fired up and ready to go. i could just tell in game 2 the refs took all the energy out of them. These players aren't stupid they understand how big of a chance they had to steal game 1 then to have it ripped from you by officials had to suck big time. But time to move on. take care of home court.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Game 2 in Houston was May 16, Game 3 in Oakland was May 20.
    I get it for travel days but look at games 1 & 2. Conference finals were every other day. Finals are 3. It's too spaced out.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    I get it for travel days but look at games 1 & 2. Conference finals were every other day. Finals are 3. It's too spaced out.
    Yeah ... Maybe they want to maximize weekend games? Game 7 of the CF to Game 1 of the finals was a delay to get game 2 on a weekend ... maybe, but then there is only 1 day between games 3 and 4 and if they put 2 days there then it would have another game on a weekend. After that it's 2 days off each game because there is travel after games 4, 5, and 6. Another issue they have to deal with is that the arenas could be busy on the other nights.

It would be interesting to have the series played every day for up to 7 days at a neutral site somewhere between the two locations.

Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    I wonder if bron has talked to JR yet. Some leader he is............
    He’s already voiced his trust in JR and talked about how he believes in him. You’re wasting too much energy with hate.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

If the game is close, I can see the Warriors taking it. I think the Cavs need to pounce early and not look back....easier said than done, but there you have it.

Finally caught up on all the analysis and highlights. Damn shame by JR Smith. "Brain dead" by Stephen A is right on the money, for sure. LeBron had one hell of a game, for naught. I can see the young buck teammates starting to demotivate LeBron. Kevin Love, you gotta give me 30, not just 20. He needs one of those games with five threes like last year's finals. JR Smith better not start this damn game. I'm with Stephen A--let 6'8" Rodney Hood maybe earn back some appeal and give Nance/Jeff Green more burn. Korver or Hood should start, for sure.

Interesting also that Skip I think said they probably wished it was D-Wade shooting that free throw. George Hill's been up and down for sure. On the flipside, those were some crazy shots by Curry. Glad to see McGee get some effective time out there. Matchups, I tell ya. Tristan's gotta have more than 5 rebounds, that's pathetic, especially after the Cavs dominated the glass in Game 1.

Hoping for a Cavs win tonight. Off work today and tomorrow, looking forward to watching. Dunno why it's still starting at 9pm, though. Figured that was the west coast home games doing it. Come on, now. Gonna be damn near midnight by the time it's over. Wish TNT could get the Finals rights. ABC has always halfheartedly cared about it, no post-game, no nothing. It's no bueno, for me. Do y'all think that affects the players, not tipping off until 9pm (6pm probably isn't as bad). They're practicing, doing press/media crap all day, and then they gotta play? Dunno if we're getting them at their best.

Damn shame, as I said, that this isn't 1-1. Cavs didn't really have a shot in Game 2, but Game 1 should've been theirs. I'm against replay for sure. Let the call stand, right or wrong. I hate when they stop the action to check something out when it could lead to an advantage for the other team's possession (like when Ray Allen made the 3PTer vs Spurs). I think it was a blocking foul by LeBron, as his right foot wasn't set and he leaned into Durant, but the referees have made wrong calls in the past and the other team usually loses because of it. Pretty funny that the Warriors happen to be peaking at just the right time for these replay interventions to take effect, right as they're struggling and don't have the lead in a game.

Let's go, Cleveland!

LeBron gonna drop 60 in this one...lol. I just want to see some solid points by somebody else, please.

Poll: Do y'all think the Cavaliers would've made it this far with the original team? Pretty crazy that they traded Kyrie for IT and then traded IT for these young players that ain't helping at all. I know Kyrie would've gotten surgery regardless, but is that much different than the current predicament? George Hill ain't doing much, no Wade, no D-Rose, no veterans. Hood's a ghost. Clarkson's trash. Nance got 11 rebounds (that's it). Talk about diminishing returns.

iggy could be back- its looking good.

I think this would be a huge win for the dubs- put some significant pressure on the cavs going forward

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    iggy could be back- its looking good.

I think this would be a huge win for the dubs- put some significant pressure on the cavs going forward
    His return is inevitable, and it'll probably be enough to do in the Cavs. Iggy can still be a game-changer, make LeBron work even more for his points, might make LeBron too passive as the other Cavaliers brick it up.

Iggy can also still jam it home on the break and hit the occasional 3PTer, yet another weapon for the stack of stars. People were concerned about the weaker Warriors bench, but when Cleveland's can't even score a lick, it doesn't matter. Doesn't help that David West & Livingston can still ball from time to time and Swaggy is yet another 3PT threat.

Ideally, I'm hoping it's 2-2 going back to Oracle. But it's more likely 3-1. I think the Warriors win a close one tomorrow night, but lose tonight, possibly in a blowout if Steph goes cold.

Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    His return is inevitable, and it'll probably be enough to do in the Cavs. Iggy can still be a game-changer, make LeBron work even more for his points, might make LeBron too passive as the other Cavaliers brick it up.

Iggy can also still jam it home on the break and hit the occasional 3PTer, yet another weapon for the stack of stars. People were concerned about the weaker Warriors bench, but when Cleveland's can't even score a lick, it doesn't matter. Doesn't help that David West & Livingston can still ball from time to time and Swaggy is yet another 3PT threat.

Ideally, I'm hoping it's 2-2 going back to Oracle. But it's more likely 3-1. I think the Warriors win a close one tomorrow night, but lose tonight, possibly in a blowout if Steph goes cold.

im hoping they steal one tonight though- i think thats when a series gets interesting... when a team wins on the other teams floor

a win tomorrow night does nothing, considering there is no game scheduled

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    He’s already voiced his trust in JR and talked about how he believes in him. You’re wasting too much energy with hate.
    It doesn't even matter. The damage has been done. He can say whatever he wants days after the incident. He can never take back how he acted when it happened live.

It doesn't even matter. The damage has been done. He can say whatever he wants days after the incident. He can never take back how he acted when it happened live.
    Jordan beat up some of his teammates, he can never take that back. He was pissed on the bench because Lue told him they had a timeout.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

It was a boneheaded move by JR at a critical part of the game. The whole country had that reaction.

Don't try to twist it to trash LeBron here. We've seen guys go off on teammates in far less critical situations (Draymond/KD as an example). It was an intense game and that bonehead moment could've costed the game for Cleveland.

It's understandable to be upset about it.

Edit: Not sure why I bother. You've hated LeBron's guts since he offed the MVP Rose Bulls in the ECF, and likely even more now that people are comparing him to MJ. I doubt you'll offer anything objective on any subject related to him.
    LeBron's taking out teams and collecting his infinity stones.