Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins the NBA Finals?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cavs in 4

5 8.33%
  • Cavs in 5

0 0%
  • Cavs in 6

4 6.67%
  • Cavs in 7

3 5.00%
  • Warriors in 4

17 28.33%
  • Warriors in 5

26 43.33%
  • Warriors in 6

4 6.67%
  • Warriors in 7

1 1.67%
Page 93 of 210 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 3136
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    So this doesn't regularly happen in the playoffs? Officiating favoring one side over the other in diff spurts isn't a regular thing?

That's selective. I ain't saying you got no beef, but damn, this is some next level crying over this stuff. It happens. We dealt with it games 4 and 5 vs Houston. Why no cry me a river parade?
    Flip the switch. Cavs get 5-6 questionable calls all going to their favor in a close game where Warriors are outplaying the Cavs. You'd be pissed too. Think outside the box, bro. This ain't about the Warriors. It's about basketball. And it was disgusting what happened call after call.

I live in Ohio near Cleveland and have felt this way since he was here the first time. You should see the arguments I get into with people, lol. There's no there there with him, he's all hype. There were 3 passes steph made last night, if Lebron did them they'd be on sportscenter 500 times to tell us how he's the best passer ever... He a product that is marketed and sold to us, not an all time great. He could have been, but he choked too much in the first 50-60% of his career.
    Last edited by tdg823; 06-01-2018 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Unfortunately that was a decision made years ago for some reason and has nothing to do with those refs in that game.
    its a cop out that they "invoked" the he is in the restricted area so we can review... it should never have been reviewed and when it was it definitely should never have been overturned when the original call was a charge.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Sure, before the contact as he was getting to the spot he was but by the time it was made they were clearly outside of it (which is what matters, he had obviously been moving recently as it was bang bang). I think they could have just looked at each other and had questions so just thought oh well we can make a call and review. That's not allowed though but I also get why they did it. The rest still stands and you can find that part questionable as well is the point. It was a very important call with multiple factors leading into it seeming very questionable/controversial.
    exactly

Quote Originally Posted by tdg823 View Post
    I live in Ohio near Cleveland and have felt this way since he was here the first time. You should see the arguments I get into with people, lol. There's no there there with him, he's all hype. There where 3 passes steph made last night, if Lebron did them they'd be on sportscenter 500 times to tell us how he's the best passer ever... He a product that is marketed and sold to us, not an all time great. He could have been, but he choked too much in the first 50-60% of his career.
    He's the most manufactured player of all time.

Truly a brilliant marketing scam.

Thumbs up

I live in Ohio near Cleveland and have felt this way since he was here the first time. You should see the arguments I get into with people, lol. There's no there there with him, he's all hype. There where 3 passes steph made last night, if Lebron did them they'd be on sportscenter 500 times to tell us how he's the best passer ever... He a product that is marketed and sold to us, not an all time great. He could have been, but he choked too much in the first 50-60% of his career.
    well said.

Glass 9/10 empty guy

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Flip the switch. Cavs get 5-6 questionable calls all going to their favor in a close game where Warriors are outplaying the Cavs. You'd be pissed too. Think outside the box, bro. This ain't about the Warriors. It's about basketball. And it was disgusting what happened call after call.
    The switch HAS been flipped tho, that's what I'm saying. We were down 3-2,losing two games in a row with almost every Rox run coinciding with the one sided touch foul galore refereeing. What's there to cry about bro? It's basketball, it happens. In every series, it happens. The biggest complaint you have is they properly overturned a wrong call? Cmon man, I get it, the way it went down was weird and unexpected,but what if they let that call stand? Would you start whining for the warriors now? Soon as they showed the replay, everyone saw it was a block, so what? Nothing to blow your lid over, it's basketball. It happens. They so happened to do some weird **** in order to get the call right, but **** it, that's the game. And it's something that has been done multiple times before, changing a block charge call late in game.

You're too salty. A little salt is OK, but a lot, not so much
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDudley View Post

lol this dupe is going in every warriors thread defending the warriors... lolphillies hi

Miami HEAT

I only post when it's playoffs time

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDudley View Post

lebron and warriors are both a manufactured scam...its entertainment
    ....coooookie

This thread is such a waste land. Literally zero analysis. Just homers and haters going at it over talking points and foul calls.

Quote Originally Posted by blams:32375139
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    This sounds about right considering LeBron always goes to where it will be easiest to win. HOU would become the favorites and it's definitely the cowards choice of places to go play, so it's likely where he'll end up.
    The reason Miami was an easy W was because HE was on that team. Nothing about having Wade and Bosh made that team unstoppable.

Cleveland wasn't an easy path.

What are you talking about?
    Sounds like you're thinking about KD.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Yes it was an easy path. He only returned to CLE because they had one of the top young PGs in the league with Kyrie there, and were able to bring in one of the best big men with Love.

You really think he returns to CLE if Kyrie wasn't there and looking like the next elite PG in this league?

LOL 😂

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    This thread is such a waste land. Literally zero analysis. Just homers and haters going at it over talking points and foul calls.
    So pretty much what you do.

Guys, the refs will return the favor. That's how this league works