Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins the NBA Finals?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cavs in 4

5 8.33%
  • Cavs in 5

0 0%
  • Cavs in 6

4 6.67%
  • Cavs in 7

3 5.00%
  • Warriors in 4

17 28.33%
  • Warriors in 5

26 43.33%
  • Warriors in 6

4 6.67%
  • Warriors in 7

1 1.67%
Page 84 of 210 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 3136
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Actually, I don't think Love can be suspended.

Per NBA rules, a player can be suspended for coming on the court because of an altercation.

1. Love was already on the court, likely to fill in for Thompson who was already ejected.

2. At the start of the altercation, Love went off the court.

There's no plausible way you can draw the conclusion that Love went onto the court because of the scuffle.

There's precedence for this, also. Guys have been on the court after being on the scorers table following a scuffle, but were not suspended because they were in the process of being subbed in.

I'm actually hearing some of the Warriors bench may suspended for running onto the court. I guess we'll hear about it soon.
    That makes sense and I agree either way he shouldn't be suspended. Maybe I'm miss rememberinhe amare suspension but wasn't he subbing in?

Either way you're right we will find out soon enough.

Disgusting, the only word I have for what happened last night. You would think the NBA cares about quality, but this was a tremendous robbery by the refs to give the game to the Warriors. Let's not even talk about the obvious horrible charge overturned. There were A LOT OF bad calls going Warriors way all of this in the closing mins of 4th quarter.

1.Lebron strips cleanly Durant but is called for a foul. Two free throws for Durant.

2.Inmediately after that Durant strips Lebron (clearly hand on the wrist and not the ball) nothing is called, Warriors steal the ball and I don't remember if they made a bucket but highly possible. Lebron was furious complaining to the refs. At this point JVG and Jackson start complaining about the bad calls, saying things like "you gotta make the right call, I know they are humans but this is a Finals" with Mike trying to defend the refs.

3. Curry makes a WIDE OPEN layup because he blew past one Cavs defender (think it was Love) but the help never came because Draymond was holding JR by the Jersey and shoulder RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REF ED MALLOY. LOL result, Curry with a wide open layup.

4. Durant charge happens. Overturned, 2 ft's for Durant game is tied. Lebron is furious.

5. Next play Cavs try a design play, KD blows the coverage leaving a wide open lane for Lebron to attack, Lebron attacks, in the air Draymond blatantly fouls him (he got all of his right wrist when Lebron was attempting a dunk with the right) this forces Lebron to change hands mid-air and finish with the left. He's lucky he finished because that wouldn't have been called a foul. It was an obvious foul and deserved the and one that would have put the Cavs up by 3 instead of 2 and more importantly would have allowed a defensive unit to enter instead of leaving Kevin Love in court.

6. Offensive unit is in, Curry goes to the paint Love fouls him in the face this one the refs of course call it. Warriors go up by 1.

I remember another clean strip by George Hill (don't know if it was 4th or OT) on Durant that was called a foul it was his 5th foul haha.

This was straight robbery. Cavs deserved the win. We the fans deserved the win. Now probably we'll see the Warriors win 3 straight game and everyone will forget about the robbery and the bad job by refs.
    Miami HEAT

I only post when it's playoffs time

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    They said love is not suspended.
    Love just played his best playoff game in recent memory. It's tough to imagine he comes out playing the same way he did. He shouldn't have been suspended. Remember when Curry accidentally threw his mouthpiece at a Cavs fan and he wasn't suspended?

Just wish Javale would’ve been in on the JR Smith **** up. Either him or Swaggy P would’ve fouled JR lol
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Love just played his best playoff game in recent memory. It's tough to imagine he comes out playing the same way he did. He shouldn't have been suspended. Remember when Curry accidentally threw his mouthpiece at a Cavs fan and he wasn't suspended?
    Yes I’m glad he’s not getting suspended. Hopefully he can play better but I think they lose game 2 by double digits. Hard to win back to back in oracle during the playoffs.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Don't let me get started on that stupid Flagrant that was idiotic. There was nothing in the replay at best a common foul. Just plain horrible. Also Draymond Green's foul on Lebron (the one to his eyes) looked hella intentional to me. He contested with the right hand but that left hand was aiming straight to Lebron's face. I could be wrong but it wouldn't amaze me with his history.
    Miami HEAT

Quote Originally Posted by CHANGO View Post
    Disgusting, the only word I have for what happened last night. You would think the NBA cares about quality, but this was a tremendous robbery by the refs to give the game to the Warriors. Let's not even talk about the obvious horrible charge overturned. There were A LOT OF bad calls going Warriors way all of this in the closing mins of 4th quarter.

1.Lebron strips cleanly Durant but is called for a foul. Two free throws for Durant.

2.Inmediately after that Durant strips Lebron (clearly hand on the wrist and not the ball) nothing is called, Warriors steal the ball and I don't remember if they made a bucket but highly possible. Lebron was furious complaining to the refs. At this point JVG and Jackson start complaining about the bad calls, saying things like "you gotta make the right call, I know they are humans but this is a Finals" with Mike trying to defend the refs.

3. Curry makes a WIDE OPEN layup because he blew past one Cavs defender (think it was Love) but the help never came because Draymond was holding JR by the Jersey and shoulder RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REF ED MALLOY. LOL result, Curry with a wide open layup.

4. Durant charge happens. Overturned, 2 ft's for Durant game is tied. Lebron is furious.

5. Next play Cavs try a design play, KD blows the coverage leaving a wide open lane for Lebron to attack, Lebron attacks, in the air Draymond blatantly fouls him (he got all of his right wrist when Lebron was attempting a dunk with the right) this forces Lebron to change hands mid-air and finish with the left. He's lucky he finished because that wouldn't have been called a foul. It was an obvious foul and deserved the and one that would have put the Cavs up by 3 instead of 2 and more importantly would have allowed a defensive unit to enter instead of leaving Kevin Love in court.

6. Offensive unit is in, Curry goes to the paint Love fouls him in the face this one the refs of course call it. Warriors go up by 1.

I remember another clean strip by George Hill (don't know if it was 4th or OT) on Durant that was called a foul it was his 5th foul haha.

This was straight robbery. Cavs deserved the win. We the fans deserved the win. Now probably we'll see the Warriors win 3 straight game and everyone will forget about the robbery and the bad job by refs.
    https://twitter.com/richmacleod/stat...24763686883328

You think refs are calling that on Draymond? clear lane violation. I don't expect them to call that but nothing in the Cavs way. NOTHING.

nba knew who was winning the title in april....why so many people watch this garbage (including me) is crazy....first it was houston getting screwed at home (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYveyAb6mvU)...and they spin the narrative to all the missed threes....now last nights total screwjob and the narrative is j.r. smith....i just dont remember an nba team getting so much help to win titles in the past
    ....coooookie

Quote Originally Posted by CHANGO View Post

Agreed completely. I hate to say it I really do, I hate when refs effect games like this. I'd rather Warriors beat us by 30 then to lose like this. Cavs got cheated horribly. Hill stuffed Durant twice clean blocks both called fouls. Refs assumed George could not block the 6'10 Durant so called foul. Assuming is cheating. call what you see not assume.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    KD 8-22 and 1-7 from 3 with Bron going off is too bad to see. Seems like a terrible game from him on both ends. If that's the D were getting on Bron they either have to take this series seriously enough to bring the D (again just saw the first but you could tell they were not engaged on that end already), or at least would like Igoudala back in action. Looks like Curry and Klay were great at least. And Draymond hit his 3s which is huge.
    I wouldn't go so far as to say Draymond hit his 3's. Yes, he went 2-5, but one of those was in OT when the game was all but over ... not sure when he hit the other one. Early on in the game, he bricked at least 2, maybe 3 wide open 3's. I'd say he's still struggling from beyond the arc, but let's see how he shoots on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    https://twitter.com/richmacleod/stat...24763686883328

You think refs are calling that on Draymond? clear lane violation. I don't expect them to call that but nothing in the Cavs way. NOTHING.
    Yeah those are more frequently ignored but there was clearly favoritism going Warriors way, such a shame. Everyone spent 1 week saying how Cavs didn't stand a chance against this W's superteam. Cavs and esp Love/Lebron go out there and fight their hearts out just to see their effort get screwed by some ****ing refs. 51 pts and you lose a Finals game. SMH.
    Miami HEAT

nba and its group of jokers aint letting cleveland in this series bro....they might call a clean game in cleveland,but even that would kinda shock me after lasts night sham-job
    ....coooookie

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Cavs win game 2 and shock the world.

LET'S GO BOYS
    Then they should be up 2-0.

This game should be replayed. Cavs ball 36 seconds left in 4th Q. It won't but should. Very Well could've ruined the whole Finals. I want punishments for the Official's to be announced. Sick of these guys screwing up with no punishments. If I screw up my job im fired.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Fell asleep late in the 4th but just watched the controversial charge overturn. Technically it wasn't a charge because Lebron's right foot was still moving. With that being said in todays NBA that gets called a charge in almost every situation.
    Ur foot can move long as you are in position in front of Off player and they force contact. Which clearly Durant did.

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Lue is a dumbass is why Korver doesn’t play more.
    Defense clearly lol. I love Korver But Smith As always played very good defense vs Warriors. Which he did again (as good as anyone can). If they won this game Smith defense would be a big part of the reason why.