Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins the NBA Finals?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cavs in 4

5 8.33%
  • Cavs in 5

0 0%
  • Cavs in 6

4 6.67%
  • Cavs in 7

3 5.00%
  • Warriors in 4

17 28.33%
  • Warriors in 5

26 43.33%
  • Warriors in 6

4 6.67%
  • Warriors in 7

1 1.67%
Page 5 of 210 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    There is no logical explanation for the Cavs winning. None. Can they outscore/outshoot/outdefend Warriors? No/No/No. Do they have the better players? No. Do they have the better coach? No. Do they have the better home crowd? Nope. If you say Cavs, you're just praying that the best player, LeBron James, is Godlike enough to carry the Cavs because I just don't see it. Will I be watching? Yes. Would it surprise me if Warriors sweep and win every game by 20-30? Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    That would only happen with help from the refs. We’ll see what happens.
    Something like that 06' ref help Wade got

if that happens for Bron it could go possibly 6, I could see Bron getting Green / Klay in early foul trouble, Bron already proved he could go toe to toe back in 15' Finals minus KD

one thing is for sure and two are for certain, Dubs will cement their dynasty with 3rd ship in 4yrs, book it

and if anyone thinks or feels diff. let me know so we can put some bands on it

and I am not talking band aids, but those bands that make her dance

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    There is no logical explanation for the Cavs winning. None. Can they outscore/outshoot/outdefend Warriors? No/No/No. Do they have the better players? No. Do they have the better coach? No. Do they have the better home crowd? Nope. If you say Cavs, you're just praying that the best player, LeBron James, is Godlike enough to carry the Cavs because I just don't see it. Will I be watching? Yes. Would it surprise me if Warriors sweep and win every game by 20-30? Nope.
    most un - bias and accurate post you have ever made on here from my view

see how much that helps when honesty just comes out? you would start feeling like me

and even if Bron was 'god like', it will still get him swept or gentleman one, for proof see Bird quote about Jordan being Godlike, and the Bulls got swept out that round, I can see Bron keeping it close for probably one game, or if two of the big 4 got in foul trouble

if Bron had healthy Irving then I would probably roll with Cavs more strongly if Iggy was hurt like now since he is the main defender for Bron

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    If the Cavs won the title, Dwyane Wade could get his 4th ring. I wonder if he'd accept it.
    https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/n...212096159.html

Varejao played just 14 games for the Warriors during their championship run before being waived by the team in February. Although he wasn't on the roster when they won the title last season, Golden State voted to award Varejao a ring. He accepted.

"They told me that there was a vote between the players and the coaching staff, and they decided that it would be well-deserved that I receive a ring for the time I spent with them," Varejao said, according to the Brazillian site sportv.globo.com. "This recognition, their affection, makes me proud and honored. I will accept this ring, which represents much more than a title to me, represents our history together, every moment I spent with them."

During Wade's time in Cleveland this season, he averaged 11.2 points, 3.9 rebounds, 3.5 assists, 0.9 steals and 0.7 blocks during 23.2 minutes per game. The Cavs went 26-20 in the 46 games Wade played for them before the trade deadline. Wade then went on to help the Heat make it back to the NBA Playoffs before suffering a first-round exit at the hands of the Philadelphia 76ers.
    If Wade does receive a ring, he would be the second player on a Miami sports team to receive one this calendar year. The Marlins' Cameron Maybin received his World Series ring last week after playing with the Houston Astros for the final month of the regular season and appearing in six postseason games.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    If the Cavs won the title, Dwyane Wade could get his 4th ring. I wonder if he'd accept it.
    Wouldn't everyone else that was traded as well?

Off topic but y'all really have to see Game of Zones in YT. LmFao I'm cracking up man. Esp if you are a GOT fan. Every episode is funny as hell.
    Miami HEAT

I only post when it's playoffs time

Wade should not accept that ring. He's pro enough to understand the level of difficulty it takes to win one. To basically leech off of a ring knowing he did nothing on that team to deserve it would be a hit on his legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Green is heart no doubt but Curry is what makes everything go.
    somebody said series mvp. that is my pick.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Honest question here. I'm not trying to bait or be a smart*** just a real question looking for opinions.

No matter who came out the East at first glance most people see possibly a Quick 4-5 game win for the Warriors. lets say thats the case. Warriors win Quickly and kinda easy. If YOU are Kevin Durant, do you feel a sense of pride and accomplishment?
    Definitely, means we are still on track to cement a legacy of being the best team ever. I said it when we were facing elimination last round, the only way to be in the same convo as the Jordan bulls we have to run the table. One loss ends that convo. If we get a win, then we are still on track
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    Get ready for a lot of anti-GS/Durant sentiment.....
    Haha, bro where you been?

I legit think this gs hate is more than anything else I've seen. Any warriors fan can have any opinion on any player/team in the league, and one way or another we get attacked for it. I've legit never seen that before, lol, it's nuts. Either we're trying to hype up ourselves or an opponent, or we're trying to downplay ourselves or an opponent...there's literally not a single take a Dubs fan can drop with out being attacked for it in some way or another, lol
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

like cavs chances a hell of a lot more than i did last season,thats a fact
    ....coooookie

Quote Originally Posted by krazylegz View Post
    like cavs chances a hell of a lot more than i did last season,thats a fact
    That's silly. No Kyrie = Good luck getting offense from J.R./Jeff/Hood, etc.,

I could see them losing Game 1 and/or Game 3. I don't think they lose any other game. And a sweep is definitely in play.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Wade should not accept that ring. He's pro enough to understand the level of difficulty it takes to win one. To basically leech off of a ring knowing he did nothing on that team to deserve it would be a hit on his legacy.
    He contributed to their season more than some guys on that squad now.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Haha, bro where you been?

I legit think this gs hate is more than anything else I've seen. Any warriors fan can have any opinion on any player/team in the league, and one way or another we get attacked for it. I've legit never seen that before, lol, it's nuts. Either we're trying to hype up ourselves or an opponent, or we're trying to downplay ourselves or an opponent...there's literally not a single take a Dubs fan can drop with out being attacked for it in some way or another, lol
    Yup. Rockets fans say CP3 was injured, it's an explanation, Warriors fans say Iguodala was injured it's an excuse. Warriors fan talks about officiating they are whining, Rockets fans talk about officiating they are correct.

The reality is somewhere in between. Around here some of the Warriors fans have worked hard to alienate people so it may not just be the Warriors that are being responded to.

Page 5 of 210 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast