Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Or love and #8 for kawhi. Though I think San Antonio is gonna offer him the supermax, if that's the case then he will stay. Kawhi all of a sudden has been saying that he wants to stay in San Antonio too.. I wonder why.. Hmmm..

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Ya. I'm getting tired of players using Lakers as leverage. I feel that he probably was doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyLakers View Post
    All I have to say about this post is that my hate for Lebron and not wanting him to come here has nothing to do with whether or not he's a great player, it's about loyalty! Lebron was coming up when Kobe was the guy, I did not want Kobe to ever hand over the throne so I hated Lebron and rooted against him and have ever since. Fans on here are now talking about whether Lebron is better than Kobe was, maybe he is and everyone can make their own opinion on that, I never wanted that to be the case so wanted Lebron to fail not because of him personally, but due to my loyalty to Kobe and the Lakers... so it's in me to root against Lebron and always will be, I can't turn that off now and want him on the Lakers. It was the same with MJ, I hated MJ more than anything and would never have wanted him to me a Laker, however I can look back now and say he's probably the greatest ever, just like when Lebron is done I will be able to look back with respect towards him, but I do not want him on the Lakers!!!
    At least your loyal.

I'm either way. If the front office wants Lebron and he comes I'm ok with it. He is the best player at this moment. Why only hope is that the FO doesn't cater to him and trade away our young guys. We have a month to find out.

LAbron, please, make it happen. PLEASE.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    LAbron, please, make it happen. PLEASE.
    I'd be down for a 2-year deal and see how well he plays after that then sign another 2-year deal.

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    I'd be down for a 2-year deal and see how well he plays after that then sign another 2-year deal.
    3 -year Max w/ a player Option., PG, Randle, roll the youth squad, unload Deng and add a few vets...

Randle/Lopez
    Lebron/Kuzma
    Ingram/Kuzma
    George/Hart
    Ball/

did we see what Lebron did to the Warriors with nothing, add in those baby Lakers who will be MUCH better next year.

LeBron could join us we're basically the Warriors 2.0 lol plus PG and some vets then all of a sudden we're the best team in the NBA. Honestly, i'm not waiting for 2019: I dont want Butler, Klay will stay, and KL isn't going to turn down that super max deal. I say sign PG and LeBron to two year deals each and in 2020 go after the Greek Freak and AD!

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    LeBron could join us we're basically the Warriors 2.0 lol plus PG and some vets then all of a sudden we're the best team in the NBA. Honestly, i'm not waiting for 2019: I dont want Butler, Klay will stay, and KL isn't going to turn down that super max deal. I say sign PG and LeBron to two year deals each and in 2020 go after the Greek Freak and AD!
    Giannis and AD aren't turning down supermax deals either

funny how some people are starting to get it...

where's the **** LeBron crowd these days?

**** LeBron haha

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    Kobe looked to have 3 more years of dominance before he tore his achilles off of his leg.

Lebron can GFH.

Again, IMO he will probably chose the easiest route, like he always has and always will. There will be some of the usual NBA rigging to make that happen, whether he goes to the sixers, Rockets, or people come to him. I have no clue what the route would be, but he will choose the easiest way to a championship. That would be the 76er's to me..
    Yep! 100% I can see the nba tryna keep him in Cleveland and they'll let him trade the cavs trash and get a super star in return. It just really wouldn't surprise me.

I am kinda surprised that draft pick didnt wind up top 3 actually. Really surprised.

The NBA/silver doesnt want lebron in the West. That means no more lebron in the finals (welll... maybe lol) but it means either no warriors or no lebron in the finals and that means ratings will go down. They'll try to keep him home in the east somewhere.

Yeah i still say **** lebron too. I just dont like the guy. He flops so much. He whines even more. He loves dick riding himself. He ain't loyal. He got his boys paid and now tryna ditch em. He let wade take a paycut and then bounced on him. He's just a ***** plain and simple.

Not to mention the way the friggin media hypes this dude up, the pregame like intro thing was saying "arguably the greatest player of all time, looks to climb the tallest mountain ever"

Gtfo w that nonsense.t LITERALLY no one acknowledges him as the GOAT and

Only thing that matters is the GTOAT....first T is for team.

And we all know who that is.....Showtime Lakers!

But yeah, I'll take Lebronsta!!!!!!

I still don't want LeBron. I've given my reasons. I don't care if anybody disagrees with me. I knew what he was before the playoffs started, he's still showing that he's that guy, my mind still isn't changed on wanting him or not. 3 or 4 years ago, hell yes, now, no thanks.

My mind is starting to change on who I think he will sign with though. At first I thought Philadelphia was a great option for him but now I think his best option is joining Houston, who also can't beat the warriors, to join his buddy Chris Paul.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Fair enough but a LAbron/PG pairing with our baby’s Lakers gives him a great shot at winning the Larry O’Brien Trophy as soon as next year.... he single handily took it to the Warriors last night with scrubs like JR... lmao that play... give him a top 15-20playwr in Paul George and young hungry legs to carry the load during the season and we’re talking about our 17th banner in the rafters. Honestly I’ve hated Lebron is whole career, hated the “Chosen one” tattoo, hated the decision, the Super-Team team up after super team team up but if getting LAbron next year results in a NBA Championsip, I’ll be ****ing ecstatic and 100% at the Parade.

Also, could you imagine what that would do for his legacy if he brought a title or two to the Los Angeles Lakers to finish his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    funny how some people are starting to get it...

where's the **** LeBron crowd these days?
    LOL. We are very conceited as Laker fans when we don't want one the best players of all time. I'm not a Lebron fan but what he is doing out there in his 15th year is incredible. He almost beat the Warriors by himself. They should have won that game. You can tell KD wanted no part of him.

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast