Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Hes still the best player in the world.... and looks to have 3more years of dominance

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Hes still the best player in the world.... and looks to have 3more years of dominance
    What's even more impressive is the gap between lebron and the 2/3rd best players KD and Curry. It's not even close tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    What's even more impressive is the gap between lebron and the 2/3rd best players KD and Curry. It's not even close tbh.
    Curry isn't the 3rd best player...Kawhi is.

Lerun paced himself by using others to win three rings. He now is trying to come out as the greatest by caring a bunch of losers in the East. He will fail again an de maybe he is riding on a special juice. He is playing tons of minutes and no sign of fatigue? Michael Mamba and other great ones were always carrying their teams and right around Lerun's age, they started to show signs of declining, but with a 5 or more rings in their fingers. This guy is always named th greates , the king , etc, but way less rings with more finals' failures? Know that even if Most of us do not want him in our team, Magic knows he can bring other players and push us to be the team again, so be it!
    k Our hope for a big change.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I really think the cavs can actually beat the rockets tbh. Or at least keep it competitive. I don't think it'd be close against the warriors. Either way, I think LeBron staying with the cavaliers is more likely with each win. You know, LeBron can actually make slightly more money opting in to his contract. I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibilities for him to opt in, with full disclosure to the cavaliers that the next season will be his last if they don't make major moves. If lebron isn't happy still, he can go wherever he wants in 2019. If he really does want to go to the lakers or 76ers, it'd also give him a full year to watch how those young teams grow

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    I'm calling it right now: JR Smith, Clarkson & #8 for DeRozan

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I'm calling it right now: JR Smith, Clarkson & #8 for DeRozan
    Or love and #8 for kawhi. Though I think San Antonio is gonna offer him the supermax, if that's the case then he will stay. Kawhi all of a sudden has been saying that he wants to stay in San Antonio too.. I wonder why.. Hmmm..

Your baby can't do this

Or love and #8 for kawhi. Though I think San Antonio is gonna offer him the supermax, if that's the case then he will stay. Kawhi all of a sudden has been saying that he wants to stay in San Antonio too.. I wonder why.. Hmmm..

Yeah I've been seeing them reports about Kawhi. And like I said before and IDGAF how much people here love him, if he isn't on crack he did a total biotch move. Move over KD there's a new biotch in town. But I still haven't seen a single thing to make me rethink my crack suspicions.

Did he really?

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Did he really?
    Well, I guess it didn't technically come straight from kawhi, but it came from his teammate, Danny Green. The timing is interesting, considering the spurs started talking about maybe giving kawhi the supermax last week. This interview happened a few days later.

https://247sports.com/nba/san-antoni...purs-118530058

Your baby can't do this

OK. He's racist. Not me. Now come over here and give me a dirty Sanchez you big sexy man. (I'm kidding) but seriously.. Don't include me with that type. I've never said anything racist in my life. Few things really get on my nerves but that's definitely one of them. I don't talk race, really. Hell, I've never even told you guys my race. Lol You and I disagree sometimes but I've never really ever had an issue with you, I don't care if you're black brown white green or purple (but I hate people that color with purple crayon, kidding, sort of).

However if you are green or purple you should probably go see your doctor.

All I have to say about this post is that my hate for Lebron and not wanting him to come here has nothing to do with whether or not he's a great player, it's about loyalty! Lebron was coming up when Kobe was the guy, I did not want Kobe to ever hand over the throne so I hated Lebron and rooted against him and have ever since. Fans on here are now talking about whether Lebron is better than Kobe was, maybe he is and everyone can make their own opinion on that, I never wanted that to be the case so wanted Lebron to fail not because of him personally, but due to my loyalty to Kobe and the Lakers... so it's in me to root against Lebron and always will be, I can't turn that off now and want him on the Lakers. It was the same with MJ, I hated MJ more than anything and would never have wanted him to me a Laker, however I can look back now and say he's probably the greatest ever, just like when Lebron is done I will be able to look back with respect towards him, but I do not want him on the Lakers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyLakers View Post
    However if you are green or purple you should probably go see your doctor.
    Indeed. Unless you're a tella tubby of course. Then it's perfectly normal

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    I think Harden is much better than Curry... they have been compared a lot, but if they were equal that would mean they would wash each other out in this series leaving the rest of the Warriors vs. the rest of the Rockets and that shouldn't even be close. If you switched places with those two guys there is no way the Rockets are in the WCF game 7! This has nothing to do with Lebron, but I'm just saying Curry is not the 2nd or 3rd best player, Harden is much better IMO... KD is not on the same level as Lebron either as he stated. I mentioned somewhere in another post that if Curry = Harden and KD = Lebron that would mean you could put Lebron, Harden, Klay, Iggy and Dramond together and they would be going to game 7? That team could go 16-0 if they were motivated!

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Kobe looked to have 3 more years of dominance before he tore his achilles off of his leg.

Lebron can GFH.

Again, IMO he will probably chose the easiest route, like he always has and always will. There will be some of the usual NBA rigging to make that happen, whether he goes to the sixers, Rockets, or people come to him. I have no clue what the route would be, but he will choose the easiest way to a championship. That would be the 76er's to me..
    Last edited by Hangin n Wangin; 05-29-2018 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyLakers View Post
    All I have to say about this post is that my hate for Lebron and not wanting him to come here has nothing to do with whether or not he's a great player, it's about loyalty! Lebron was coming up when Kobe was the guy, I did not want Kobe to ever hand over the throne so I hated Lebron and rooted against him and have ever since. Fans on here are now talking about whether Lebron is better than Kobe was, maybe he is and everyone can make their own opinion on that, I never wanted that to be the case so wanted Lebron to fail not because of him personally, but due to my loyalty to Kobe and the Lakers... so it's in me to root against Lebron and always will be, I can't turn that off now and want him on the Lakers. It was the same with MJ, I hated MJ more than anything and would never have wanted him to me a Laker, however I can look back now and say he's probably the greatest ever, just like when Lebron is done I will be able to look back with respect towards him, but I do not want him on the Lakers!!!
    This is pretty much how I feel. Also just to add that he's a total *****.

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast