Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I think only Donovan Mitchell could be argued as having a better offensive game than kuzma as far as rookies this year.. That kuzma kid.. Man.. His game is just so smooth. And that hook shot, that really shows that he wants to expand his game imo.. I mean seriously, how man wings in the nba have a go to hook shot? And that thing is damn good too, he had to of watched film and practice that.

And now we are hearing that he's doing 2 a day's.. 2 a days in the offseason?!? As a personal decision? Wow.. Kids got it

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Would you describe Kuzmas game as smooth as Tennessee whiskey as sweet as strawberry wine and as warm as a glass of brandy?

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    send my kind back all to Mexico!
    There will be no one left in California.

Well I donít want to see him in a lakers uniform although I think itís gonna happen. Me personally I enjoy watching this team being built. My reasons for not wanting him is not because I hate him or anything like that. I would hate to see any of the young players be traded away just to put things in place as lebron sees fit. I donít think Luke has a strong enough personality to deal with him. Then the lakers are back rebuilding in a two years or so when he leaves or finally gets old.

The lost boys

Go Mexico!!!! World Cup 2018!!!

Got 30 bucks ridin' on 'em!!!......

Kuzma, James, Cousins, Ingram, Ball

Hart, Zubac, Bryant, Payton, Wear, Caruso, and 25th pick off the bench

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Shame on you!
    Well shame on you for just being annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Kuzma, James, Cousins, Ingram, Ball

Hart, Zubac, Bryant, Payton, Wear, Caruso, and 25th pick off the bench
    I'll rather have PG and Randle before Cousins because there's no way he'll be the same after that injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Jones View Post
    I'm definitely racist

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    There will be no one left in California.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    OK. He's racist. Not me. Now come over here and give me a dirty Sanchez you big sexy man. (I'm kidding) but seriously.. Don't include me with that type. I've never said anything racist in my life. Few things really get on my nerves but that's definitely one of them. I don't talk race, really. Hell, I've never even told you guys my race. Lol You and I disagree sometimes but I've never really ever had an issue with you, I don't care if you're black brown white green or purple (but I hate people that color with purple crayon, kidding, sort of).

Hahah I Lov you too bro, my bad throwing you in the same group as that guy. Youíre much more of a human being. Back to the Lebron talk, this summer is going to be crazy. I think the Finals has a huge impact on what Lebron does in FA. He us a much better chance of making it a series against a CP3-less Rockets team.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Would you describe Kuzmas game as smooth as Tennessee whiskey as sweet as strawberry wine and as warm as a glass of brandy?
    Well here's the thing...

I used to spend my nights out in a bar room
    Liquor was the only love I've known
    But kuzma rescued me from reaching
    For the bottle
    And kyle brought me back from
    Being too far gone.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    Well I donít want to see him in a lakers uniform although I think itís gonna happen. Me personally I enjoy watching this team being built. My reasons for not wanting him is not because I hate him or anything like that. I would hate to see any of the young players be traded away just to put things in place as lebron sees fit. I donít think Luke has a strong enough personality to deal with him. Then the lakers are back rebuilding in a two years or so when he leaves or finally gets old.
    Exactly. I don't like LeBron, but this ^^ is one of the main reasons that I wouldn't want him.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Hahah I Lov you too bro, my bad throwing you in the same group as that guy. Youíre much more of a human being. Back to the Lebron talk, this summer is going to be crazy. I think the Finals has a huge impact on what Lebron does in FA. He us a much better chance of making it a series against a CP3-less Rockets team.
    I really think the cavs can actually beat the rockets tbh. Or at least keep it competitive. I don't think it'd be close against the warriors. Either way, I think LeBron staying with the cavaliers is more likely with each win. You know, LeBron can actually make slightly more money opting in to his contract. I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibilities for him to opt in, with full disclosure to the cavaliers that the next season will be his last if they don't make major moves. If lebron isn't happy still, he can go wherever he wants in 2019. If he really does want to go to the lakers or 76ers, it'd also give him a full year to watch how those young teams grow

Your baby can't do this

0% chance LeBron leaves the East. This guy has it too easy over there. He will either stay with CLE for 1 more year or goes to PHI

Yeah letís pay the max for a 34 years old dude whoís finals record is 3-5 (soon 3-6) and who won with two all stars each time.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast