Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    Really interesting WOJ article this morning on Leonard. It seems this relationship is far from repaired. Kawhi is basically demanding a supermax or he may demand to be traded. Calling it now, if Lebron and PG13 sign with the Lakers he will demand a trade to LA and won't sign an extension with someone else. Spurs have a tough decision on their hands it seems.
    If we somehow get Kawhi/Bron/PG itís a wrap, we wonít need a year to gel, Back2Back titles.

Also looks like Boston wants Kawhi and already made the Spurs an offer.

https://syndication.bleacherreport.c...ested.amp.html

Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    Really interesting WOJ article this morning on Leonard. It seems this relationship is far from repaired. Kawhi is basically demanding a supermax or he may demand to be traded. Calling it now, if Lebron and PG13 sign with the Lakers he will demand a trade to LA and won't sign an extension with someone else. Spurs have a tough decision on their hands it seems.
    I just hope in this scenario, the lakers will keep 1 of lonzo/ingram/kuzma

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

I think itís all or nothing

We either get both Bron-PG in a package or we get neither

The fact that PG can get an extra 20M per in OKC is enticing for him to stay. Stephen A and otherís saying heíll bypass all that financial stuff and join the Lakers if Bron joins too.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    If we somehow get Kawhi/Bron/PG itís a wrap, we wonít need a year to gel, Back2Back titles.
    But at what cost. We will probably lose two of Lonzo/Kuz/Ingram and two firsts. If Kawhi is healthy I guess it's worth it. Hope they keep Ingram.

Youth movement forever. No to ISO plays

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I just hope in this scenario, the lakers will keep 1 of lonzo/ingram/kuzma

The current rumor im hearing is the Lakers could offer Ball/Kuz/Deng+picks. Which I would do in a heartbeat of course only if we get LeBron and PG first.

I know this probably wouldnt happen but what if we signed KD instead of PG? you would have 3 of the top 5 NBA players on one team!

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    The current rumor im hearing is the Lakers could offer Ball/Kuz/Deng+picks. Which I would do in a heartbeat of course only if we get LeBron and PG first.

I know this probably wouldnt happen but what if we signed KD instead of PG? you would have 3 of the top 5 NBA players on one team!
    I could see that trade offer, especially if a 3rd team gets involved.

Your baby can't do this

Ewww.. LeBron, kd, and kawhi would be hard to watch basketball

Your baby can't do this

I hate that our team is becoming nothing but another LeBron lap warmer at this point. Everyone is jumping on the idea of giving everything to a non-competitive, finger pointing, drama queen, who cares more about his stats, and cheap ways to winning than any loyalty to any fan base or franchise that supports him. He's doing absolutely nothing special but everyone is acting like he did. He's joining with the best players in the league to cheat a ring and stat padding along the way to make it seem like it was all him, but let's all hail his greatness. I'm disgusted with the the idea of him being a Lakers. I pray we don't get this sad S.O.B and definitely wouldn't want to lose our youth along the way. If we can keep our youth, resign Randle, maybe get PG13 ( would love him but don't need him), get a decent big, and some shooters i would call that an extremely successful summer.

Man some of you that donít want lebron are clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSkyHook View Post
    I hate that our team is becoming nothing but another LeBron lap warmer at this point. Everyone is jumping on the idea of giving everything to a non-competitive, finger pointing, drama queen, who cares more about his stats, and cheap ways to winning than any loyalty to any fan base or franchise that supports him. He's doing absolutely nothing special but everyone is acting like he did. He's joining with the best players in the league to cheat a ring and stat padding along the way to make it seem like it was all him, but let's all hail his greatness. I'm disgusted with the the idea of him being a Lakers. I pray we don't get this sad S.O.B and definitely wouldn't want to lose our youth along the way. If we can keep our youth, resign Randle, maybe get PG13 ( would love him but don't need him), get a decent big, and some shooters i would call that an extremely successful summer.
    I would love for Lebron to enrol his kid in LA, then go on national TV and say he's joining the Lakers only for the Lakers to say "actually we're sorry Lebron, but we aren't interested in signing you"! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    But at what cost. We will probably lose two of Lonzo/Kuz/Ingram and two firsts. If Kawhi is healthy I guess it's worth it. Hope they keep Ingram.
    Unlikely they would lose that as I don't think they will trade for him unless he makes a specific request to be traded there. I think if Kawhi doesn't get his supermax offer he will demand a public trade to the Lakers though which will devastate his trade value to other teams much like PG13 did. In that scenario I could see a trade happening but only if LA has the clear upper hand. Otherwise, why make the Spurs stronger down the line by trading both Ingram/Ball and Kuz? It's clear this situation is far from resolved for SA from WOJ's article this AM. They need to make a strong statement to Kawhi or he is very likely gone.
    Last edited by D Blue987; 06-13-2018 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_1 View Post
    Man some of you that donít want lebron are clueless.
    bro, don't you know we're going to grow into Champions 5-7years down the road. We don't want to win now, we're the Lakers, let's wait 2 decades before sniffing the shot at winning a title again.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSkyHook View Post
    I've been a Laker fan for 30 years, if we get Lebron I will really have a hard time watching them for those years, I'm not sure what I will do... I'm trying to not let my head go there as well until we know for sure what is happening.

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast