Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    https://youtu.be/CE3eaAkRGEE
    Let the fun begin! ESPN will have a massive heart attack if this becomes a reality.
    The end is near...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    With that stupid move Lonzo ball pulled coming out with a diss track to kuzma, Lebron may not wanna come and play with some immature kids.

Seriously ball needs to focus on less of his brand and rap game and more of his b-ball game to attract stars, or magic needs to
    ship him and his daddy out of LA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    YOu guys are focusing too much on that clown Colin Cowherd lol

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    What will happen after LeBron is gone? ...

More free agents will want to come play with the Lakers in the future. Simple as that.

Getting LeBron is step 1 in re-establishing the Lakers as a destination for free agents for years to come.

Similar to when Shaq was traded to Miami in 04, that paved the way 6 years later for Bron and Bosh to join Wade in 2010. It made stars going to Miami cool.
    huh? That made no sense at all. When have the lakers ever been huge players in free agency or been at a point where they had to depend on free agency? Los Angeles has never been a huge free agent destination. Free agents didnít flock to Miami because it was Miami. They went there because of bron,Bosh and wade. Lebron coming to la wonít make future free agents say Iím going to the lakers because thatís what lebron did. Thatís just not how things work. Lebron will have no connection or influence over the lakers past any time he spends here. Thatís IF he comes.

The lost boys

Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    huh? That made no sense at all. When have the lakers ever been huge players in free agency or been at a point where they had to depend on free agency? Los Angeles has never been a huge free agent destination. Free agents didnít flock to Miami because it was Miami. They went there because of bron,Bosh and wade. Lebron coming to la wonít make future free agents say Iím going to the lakers because thatís what lebron did. Thatís just not how things work. Lebron will have no connection or influence over the lakers past any time he spends here. Thatís IF he comes.
    And you don't understand my post.

Shaq going to Miami in 2004 paved the way and made going to Miami as a legit destination for stars. Wade developed as a champion, and Bron and Bosh went there under the stewardship of Riley.

LeBron going to the Lakeshow would be paving the same path for future starts to want to come to LA well after he retires.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    https://youtu.be/CE3eaAkRGEE
    Let the fun begin! ESPN will have a massive heart attack if this becomes a reality.
    Llullz. Nice vid

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

And you don't understand my post.

Shaq going to Miami in 2004 paved the way and made going to Miami as a legit destination for stars. Wade developed as a champion, and Bron and Bosh went there under the stewardship of Riley.

LeBron going to the Lakeshow would be paving the same path for future starts to want to come to LA well after he retires.
    Shaq didnít go there because he chose to. He was traded. Also shaq going there played no part in lebron and bosh going there. First off those guys were friends and talked about playing together while on team USA. Also out of the three cities Miami was the better place to live. Shaq had nothing to do with it.

The lost boys

Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    Shaq didnít go there because he chose to. He was traded. Also shaq going there played no part in lebron and bosh going there. First off those guys were friends and talked about playing together while on team USA. Also out of the three cities Miami was the better place to live. Shaq had nothing to do with it.
    Not to mention, Florida has no income tax so they were willing to take small paycuts so everyone could fit.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Llullz.. "we got 8 kills"

Lol.. You know damn straight that josh hart got 8 kills and Paul George got 0 but between both of them, it's 8..lol

Your baby can't do this

I donít have time with my schedule to watch him on tv

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    I donít have time with my schedule to watch him on tv

That's a good thing because he's a dick.

Agreed. The "diss track" is a joke. Those 2 are like best friends. Kuz was gonna release one in "retaliation" they just goofing on each other.

Cowherd is an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Llullz.. "we got 8 kills"

Lol.. You know damn straight that josh hart got 8 kills and Paul George got 0 but between both of them, it's 8..lol

Hey if in Josh hart " Paul got 8 kills and I got 0" Paul's awesome man hes great

(Knowing damn well I got all 8 kills lmao)

Whatever it takes to get his *** here

Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    Hey if in Josh hart " Paul got 8 kills and I got 0" Paul's awesome man hes great

(Knowing damn well I got all 8 kills lmao)

Whatever it takes to get his *** here
    Whatever it takes

Your baby can't do this

Really interesting WOJ article this morning on Leonard. It seems this relationship is far from repaired. Kawhi is basically demanding a supermax or he may demand to be traded. Calling it now, if Lebron and PG13 sign with the Lakers he will demand a trade to LA and won't sign an extension with someone else. Spurs have a tough decision on their hands it seems.

Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast