Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins the cup?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Knights in 4

    0 0%
  • Knights in 5

    0 0%
  • Knights in 6

    4 40.00%
  • Knights in 7

    2 20.00%
  • Caps in 4

    0 0%
  • Caps in 5

    1 10.00%
  • Caps in 6

    1 10.00%
  • Caps in 7

    2 20.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 66 of 66
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    21,336
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Another popularity Conn. Kutz was the man for the Caps. Kutz outscored Ovechkin, scored the game winner vs PIT and played in all situations.
    Regardless of the point totals... Ovie won them the finals... couldn’t give it to anyone else


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    hampton beach
    Posts
    2,143
    Pretty amazing series congratulations in order to both teams.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    85
    Another championship drought ended.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    26,177
    Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    Regardless of the point totals... Ovie won them the finals... couldn’t give it to anyone else


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kutz beat Pittsburgh and was the man for Washington - not Ovechkin

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    13,734
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Kutz beat Pittsburgh and was the man for Washington - not Ovechkin
    You will find a lot of the bandwagons would agree with Ovechkin. I'm on the fence. Kuzy showed up in the playoffs and showed everyone why the Capitals gave him that huge extension in the off-season, but Ovechkin is the heart of that team. It's a really tough decision either way,

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    26,177
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    You will find a lot of the bandwagons would agree with Ovechkin. I'm on the fence. Kuzy showed up in the playoffs and showed everyone why the Capitals gave him that huge extension in the off-season, but Ovechkin is the heart of that team. It's a really tough decision either way,
    Right, it shouldn't go to the heart though. Kutz took his game to another level. He had 8 points in 5 games vs Vegas. He had 10 points vs Tampa. He had 6 points vs Pittsburgh including the overtime winner. He had 8 points vs Columbus.

    Ovechkin had 5 points vs Vegas. He had 7 points vs Tampa Bay. He had 7 points vs Pittsburgh. He had 8 points vs Columbus.

    Kutz was right with him the entire time and took his game to another level to bring the cup home. He played in all situations.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •