Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    No. 13 should be retired all across baseball.
    #baerod

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    it would be a slap in the face to arod

maybe manny gets his permission

when they say '' you never have enough pitching '' they are right

Quote Originally Posted by pinstripezac View Post

yeah the odds of a minor league nyy pitcher making it as a starter in the bigs are so high
    We have a BAD history of this over the past 20 years.

I hate the word rental. it's like no1 has confidence he'll resign he would really have to hate ny. I think he fits well with our Spanish clubhouse imagine all the cool handshakes turning triple plays with didi gleyber and nick Johnson

the Braves could be a sleeper team for Machado they have just as good a farm system as us possibly better the way the NL looks that acquisition could put them in the ws. then we can beat them a 3rd time

Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post
    We have a BAD history of this over the past 20 years.
    Oi ve. You beat a dead horse. They were terrible for years. The last few they've been amazing. Most starters in the farm increase velocity, reduce fastball use and improve greatly. Then they turned a non prospect into Monty, whose been great, sad that he's hurt. German and John Lasagna are showing promise. Sheffield has been progressing nicely through the minors, And some kid named Severino -- you know, the most valuable pitcher in baseball. I bet you wanted him in the pen.

Quote Originally Posted by LORD6 View Post
    I hate the word rental. it's like no1 has confidence he'll resign he would really have to hate ny. I think he fits well with our Spanish clubhouse imagine all the cool handshakes turning triple plays with didi gleyber and nick Johnson
    It's a rental because 99 percent of the time FAs go with the most money, so either way we need to outbid everyone and you lost the prospects.
    Time to double down on the 'Spects!

I also wouldn't mind seeing kahnle back up and see if he's normal again, now it looks like we gave all that up for just d rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Laying Low View Post
    Oi ve. You beat a dead horse. They were terrible for years. The last few they've been amazing. Most starters in the farm increase velocity, reduce fastball use and improve greatly. Then they turned a non prospect into Monty, whose been great, sad that he's hurt. German and John Lasagna are showing promise. Sheffield has been progressing nicely through the minors, And some kid named Severino -- you know, the most valuable pitcher in baseball. I bet you wanted him in the pen.

It's a rental because 99 percent of the time FAs go with the most money, so either way we need to outbid everyone and you lost the prospects.
    who will outbid us ? after we sacrificed our prospects we better match any offer hypothetically speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Laying Low View Post

In fairness, I have pointed out MULTIPLE times that Cashman has had a great 24 months of late.

In fairness.

Doesn’t appear, however, that people on these boards are all-in on Severino to anchor the team in the October pressure cooker.

severino needs a partner

Look at what the Yankees got for a Chapman rental.

Yet some posters don't want to give up anything to get a past all star 3rd baseman.

Who would probably be an all star 3rd baseman this year, had he been playing 3rd.

Not advocating for him, just pointing out, you gotta give to get.

Grab when you can grab.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

I'm tired of waiting.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

grab em by the poo-sea

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Look at what the Yankees got for a Chapman rental.

Yet some posters don't want to give up anything to get a past all star 3rd baseman.

Who would probably be an all star 3rd baseman this year, had he been playing 3rd.

Not advocating for him, just pointing out, you gotta give to get.
    so true

when they say '' you never have enough pitching '' they are right

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Fatcesa going nuts of how dumb it is to get Machado. So funny.
    How dare you? Francesa is a NY legend.

Page 43 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast