Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    After the horror show of trades that they made at the dead line last year do we really trust this org to do better this year?

Gray=trash
    Frazier=a Met now
    Khanle= is he still on the team?
    Robertson= a shell of his former self

So now you guys want 35 year old rental Happ prob for C. Frazier, Sheff, and who knows whats else the BJays want.

Quote Originally Posted by MadThane View Post
    After the horror show of trades that they made at the dead line last year do we really trust this org to do better this year?

Gray=trash
    Frazier=a Met now

So now you guys want 35 year old rental Happ prob for C. Frazier, Sheff, and who knows whats else the BJays want.
    You Mad, Thane?
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Gray=trash
    Frazier=a Met now

Your avatar is not welcome here

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by leoyankee View Post
    you mad, thane?
    haha!

All things considered, a package for Happ will not include all those players. Maybe German and another prospect or two.
    Last edited by BWilliamsfan51; 07-06-2018 at 10:31 PM.

Sonny Gray for Moose. We strengthen the rotation by getting rid of Gray. LOL and get a big game (Moose) player.

Even better. Moose and Duffy and Cash for Gray and Walker and a lottery ticket. We get a chance at catching lightning in a bottle and the Royals get a chance at a cost controlled pitcher and a lottery ticket. Other than Gray and the lottery ticket, the rest are rentals.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Even better. Moose and Duffy and Cash for Gray and Walker and a lottery ticket. We get a chance at catching lightning in a bottle and the Royals get a chance at a cost controlled pitcher and a lottery ticket. Other than Gray and the lottery ticket, the rest are rentals.
    Why in the world would the Royals want that?
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    How about sending the Mets:

Bird, Andujar, DRob, Clint Frazier

Yanks get back deGrom and Todd Frazier

Holder, Green, Betances and Chap is good enough

plus Kahnle returning soon. No need for DRob who seems to be slipping a little....

Drury or Austin at 1b
    Todd back to 3rd

Sick pup!!!!
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

I'd be real curious what the Royals are asking for Moose. The rumors i read is that the Yanks are interested in himm for 1st base. Moose has been hitting well lately but he would be a hell of an upgrade over Bird for the rest of the yr.

As far as pitching goes, Cashman really needs to get somebody asap. IMO to contend this yr we need someone better than CC and Tanaka but we gotta get somebody to get Gray out of the rotation asap. We pretty much have no shot at winning any game he starts. We really have no shot if he's going to be our 4th starter in the playoffs. To have any shot at winning the division much less competing for a WS title they gotta get Gray out of the rotation. To have him come out and say that we are the best team in baseball 4 out of 5 days or whenever he's the starter shows his confidence is shot. Since he has absolutely no trade value they need to do whatever they can to get his head right

Put him in the BP or even better have him Get " injured" so we could send him down to work with all the pitching coaches and maybe get some confidence back against some AAA hitters. He was a very good pitcher for the A's, i really wish they could figure out whats going on with him. Last yr i thought it was a very solid trade now i really wish we could get our 3 specs back especially Kap

Gray=trash
    Frazier=a Met now

Um robertson was huge last year and is still solid played a huge part last year. Fraizer was a major need last year played a huge part and was a rental and was always going to be gone. Khanle is A RP so the thing is they always come out of nowhere and then disappear for ever. Gray was good last year at the time what the yanks gave up was 2 guys with serious injuries and mateo who is struggling now. Definitely none of those moves cost us in the long run. Hell kaplarian now has a shoulder injury on top of coming back from tjs.

Gray=trash
    Frazier=a Met now

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I'd be real curious what the Royals are asking for Moose. The rumors i read is that the Yanks are interested in himm for 1st base. Moose has been hitting well lately but he would be a hell of an upgrade over Bird for the rest of the yr.

As far as pitching goes, Cashman really needs to get somebody asap. IMO to contend this yr we need someone better than CC and Tanaka but we gotta get somebody to get Gray out of the rotation asap. We pretty much have no shot at winning any game he starts. We really have no shot if he's going to be our 4th starter in the playoffs. To have any shot at winning the division much less competing for a WS title they gotta get Gray out of the rotation. To have him come out and say that we are the best team in baseball 4 out of 5 days or whenever he's the starter shows his confidence is shot. Since he has absolutely no trade value they need to do whatever they can to get his head right

Put him in the BP or even better have him Get " injured" so we could send him down to work with all the pitching coaches and maybe get some confidence back against some AAA hitters. He was a very good pitcher for the A's, i really wish they could figure out whats going on with him. Last yr i thought it was a very solid trade now i really wish we could get our 3 specs back especially Kap
    Moose is a winning player that is a clubhouse leader almost exactly what fraizer was last year. I also wonder if this looking at him to play 1st is true but mabe they are willing to trade bird and miggy for degrom and so at that point moose would give them roster flexibility to play 3rd aswell

I wonder if anyone here still thinks adding Happ is a good idea. He looks like a left-handed version of Gray.

Quote Originally Posted by BWilliamsfan51 View Post
    I wonder if anyone here still thinks adding Happ is a good idea. He looks like a left-handed version of Gray.
    happ been bad his last 2 starts stay away from him...

Quote Originally Posted by BWilliamsfan51 View Post
    Would I take him over gray yes would it be ideal nope. Hamels is the guy to get if we cant get degrom

Yankee Trade Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Would I take him over gray yes would it be ideal nope. Hamels is the guy to get if we cant get degrom
    No he isn’t. Hamels is a shell of his former self. His “hard hit” balls rate is 45% when the league average is about 30%. To me, that shows that his stuff has diminished despite not losing a ton of velocity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by NJBASEBALL22; 07-07-2018 at 05:50 PM.

Page 28 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast