Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263
    Quote Originally Posted by BWilliamsfan51 View Post
    Machado was pulled from the game in the 5th inning, after a brief rain delay. He stayed on the bench for the rest of the game. Could mean a deal is imminent or it could just mean that Showalter was being overly cautious.
    Sounds more like Baltimore management being cautious.

Sox going for Moose.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Sox going for Moose.
    We will counter with Fulmer, donít worry. Joke is on them.

Quote Originally Posted by bronxbombers88 View Post
    Ewwwwwwwwwwww🤮
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    complete pass on Harper. He has a career war of 26.1 other than the yr he won the MVP and put up a 9.6 war he's about a 3 war player. Considering the kind of contract he wants and how inconsistent he has been yr to yr I think there are far better uses of 35-40m a yr.

I talked to a reliable source to see if he had any updates. He said that Cashman's top priorty by far is adding starting pitching. He's said that until the deadline passes they still think there is a chance to make a deal for Degrom but it will be extremely costly.

As far as Machado it sounds like they have backed off a bit so they can see what other teams are offering and swoop in Ninja Cashman style. Another reason that we haven't been mentioned much the last couple day is because Cashman is so focused on getting a starter. They very much would like to have Machado now and he is going to be there top target this winter. Don''t be surprised especially if they can't get the pitcher they want if the Yanks really sweeten the deal and just try to slug their way through the post season.

Like i said before my source is an area scout for the Yanks and a long way from the top. So take that all with a grain of salt. He did same he would be very surprised if the Yanks didn't add atleast on big time player by the deadline
    Harper has been hurt by injuries and coming up after the season opener in his rookie season more than anything.

139 G his rookie season - 4.4 fWAR
    118 G 2nd season (injured) - 4.1 fWAR
    111 G 6th season (injured) 4.9 fWAR

3 seasons which could have been 5.0+ fWAR seasons if not for injury or being called up after the season started. He has had down years in 2014 (injured), 2016, and this season. His injuries are on him but when healthy he will most likely be better than a 3 WAR player.

I agree that a 400M contract should be off the table. He is young and talented but he hasn't earned a 400M contract. If he is willing to sign for something more reasonable (most likely with an opt out) then it could be worth it.

His 28.8 fWAR since 2012 is still 1.0 fWAR above Machado during the same period.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Ewwwwwwwwwwww🤮
    I was being sarcastic but that is my fear. Seems like cash is looking more for a body to fill the rotation over a solid number 2.

From @NickCafardo (boston globe): Multiple teams still in the hunt for Manny Machado. Yankees are "serious" according to a source with knowledge of the situation. Also a growing number of teams lining up their bids for closer Zach Britton.

From @MaxWildstein: "Looks like things have changed. According to @GeorgeAKinglll, it now appears that #Yankees have offered players from their top 10 prospect list, contrary to what he wrote on Saturday."

Quote Originally Posted by bronxbombers88 View Post
    Fullmer isnít the ace type stud we need with Sevy atop the rotation but heíd still be an awesome get. Youíre not going to have a rotation of 5 aces and 5 playoffs runs with him signed cheaply would be great to slot in the rotation.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by BWilliamsfan51 View Post
    From @MaxWildstein: "Looks like things have changed. According to @GeorgeAKinglll, it now appears that #Yankees have offered players from their top 10 prospect list, contrary to what he wrote on Saturday."
    This proves that nobody knows anything. Yanks are in. Yanks are out bc they won't offer any top 10 kids. Yanks offered top 10 kids.
    Reporters just throw **** out there and hope they're right.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I just want a conclusion to this saga. sooner it happens sooner all parties involved can move on. the Orioles have the worst record in baseball however have 7 -10 important teams all held up and confused waiting for them to make a decision lol. let's be serious here they don't wanna deal with us but they do because we can give them the best return, a crap package won't help their future.

adams
    wade
    abreu &
    Estrada with his bullet wound for Machado

to me untouchables are floriel, andujar if it's not for pitching and Sheffield. other than those 3 I think everyone should be on the table, they are all mostly blocked anyway. There is a lot of controllable talent on the mlb roster. our lineup currently constructed could be the same for the next 10 years with the exception of gardner and maybe hicks/didi and that's just cus they're 28
    Last edited by LORD6; Yesterday at 11:10 PM.

I fully expect Manny in pinstripes tomorrow morning.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263