Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Is Draymond Green a HOF?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 46.15%
  • No

14 53.85%
  • Andre Iguodala BEFORE Draymond Green

0 0%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    I find these threads hilarious. So basicly the Warriors aren't a stacked team? Hall of famer yes. Superstar? No. PSD users shared the same sentiment for Klay. So we have two superstars and two extremely gifted role players? Or are Klay and green are stars? which is it bi polar PSD posters?
    haha, they're so biased sometimes, it changes daily.

Before the Allstar voting... Klay and Draymond are not All Stars! they can't carry a team.

After the NBA Finals... SO Unfair they have 4 AllStars!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Rodman was both an elite defender and an all time great rebounder. I don't know that Green is elite at anything other than defense. However, he is more well rounded than Rodman so I don't know.
    Rodman was a total nothing on offense unless he was trying to grab a missed shot, where as Draymond is an integral piece to one of the best offenses in history. He's been All NBA multiple times accordingly (Rodman never was). He is the better player.

Rodman was 2x DPOY, 2x All-NBA/All-Star, 8x All-Defensive, 7x REB champ and, of course, a 5x champion.

Draymond is a on a good path but he's got a lot of work to do before he's a legit HOF candidate. He is currently a 1x DPOY, 2x All-NBA, 3x All-Star, 3x All-Defensive, 1x STL champ and 3x champion.

The reason I put that in bold was to help highlight the fact that he's only just gotten started on a high level. Rodman also started late - he was 25-years old in his rookie season - but he made his last All-Defensive 1st team when he was 34 and won his last ring when he was 36.

Is Draymond going to have that kind of longevity? We'll see, but currently basketball-reference's HOF probability meter has him at 27.3%.

Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    haha, they're so biased sometimes, it changes daily.

Before the Allstar voting... Klay and Draymond are not All Stars! they can't carry a team.

After the NBA Finals... SO Unfair they have 4 AllStars!
    This is the nothingness Ive been trying to point out. These PSd dudes cant get their complaining straight.

he is they should max him out... don't settle for a penny less Draymond

not a penny less

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567