Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Is Draymond Green a HOF?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 46.15%
  • No

14 53.85%
  • Andre Iguodala BEFORE Draymond Green

0 0%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    And Jordan himself said Richmond was the toughest to go against.
    Phil Jackson, who was a amazing defensive coach, also said Richmond was a great defender.

Richmond, like Gervin and McGrady, was often in a bad sitaution.... Sac-town all those years... eich! But he was an amazing player.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Green is both a HOF and a POS
    He'd probably be happy with both.

Draymond is a future Hall of Famer if and when he retires I mean you can't even dispute it.

Lol no. He's a product of GS system. He's also a D bag.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Lol no. He's a product of GS system. He's also a D bag.

Well if being a D bag ruled someone out of the Hall of Fame then there would be a lot less people in the Hall.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Well if being a D bag ruled someone out of the Hall of Fame then there would be a lot less people in the Hall.
    Jordan would be near the top of that list, Larry Bird would be right next to him.

Does anyone think Draymond would even be an All Star if he played for say... the Kings?

He'll probably get into the HOF since the basketball HOF is a joke anyway but I never considered him to be a legitimate superstar type of player or even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    Does anyone think Draymond would even be an All Star if he played for say... the Kings?

He'll probably get into the HOF since the basketball HOF is a joke anyway but I never considered him to be a legitimate superstar type of player or even close.
    Hell no he wouldn't. Not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post

I'm interested to see how much of an effect Draymond would have on a non-playoff team. I'm not sure how it would play out, but it's interesting to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    I'm interested to see how much of an effect Draymond would have on a non-playoff team. I'm not sure how it would play out, but it's interesting to me.
    I think Dray if shipped to Denver makes them a legit top 3 seed.

I love the type of player that dray is. If he was drafted when he was 19, he might actually be the next closest thing to a career triple double (10k 10k 10k). LeBron will have 30k, 10k, 10k. Westbrook should be close too, but I do think his stats are a little more padded.

Yes. I think the way his career is going, he's on the right path for hall of fame for sure. Winning at least 3 championships definitely helps his cause as well.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

The NBA has a lower standard than other leagues for the HOF, so I would say he is on track. He needs to keep it up still for a few more years imo to solidify the spot though.

I just feel like his stats are inflated by playing with his current cast of players. He wouldn't be getting as many assists if he wasn't passing to the greatest shooting team of all time or if people could actually get up on him. He's a guy that's not good offensively (doesn't have to be) and would be forced to do more on that end on a lesser team and that would take away from his defense. He's a really good player but I don't think he's HOF material. Would I want him on my team?? Most definitely, even if he is at the top of my "players I hate" list. I can only imagine the havoc that he and Gobert could create on the defensive end.

Is he a Hall of Famer if he retired after this season? He probably would be but he shouldn't be. The guy hasn't been elite long enough in my book to be a Hall of Famer but considering his team success he would get in. If he keeps it up for another 4+ years he'd change my mind though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    He would have a huge effect on any team defensively (on wings + bigs alike), as a leader (Draymond's a natural motivator/winner/leader), and as a forward who can push the pace and distribute. He would not ever be (or be asked to be) a teams primary scoring option. But what he does bring is invaluable, and there is no team he would not help immensely. Those who don't think he'd bring All Star level impact to any team in the NBA are simply clueless. It's a great indicator of who not to listen to in a conversation concerning any NBA related topics when they have that stance.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast