Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Is Draymond Green a HOF?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 46.15%
  • No

14 53.85%
  • Andre Iguodala BEFORE Draymond Green

0 0%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Is Draymond Green a HOF

So first I'd like to say that Draymond is essentially this generation's version of Anthony Mason SF/PF with a 3pt shot and shot blocking. He's more that than a Dennis Rodman imo. Do you feel that Draymond's career is on a trajectory for a HOF nod. We all know HOF isn't THAT hard to get into imo, but just considering that. If Draymond does get in... is he MORE accomplished than Andre Iguodala?!?!
    Last edited by rhymeratic; 05-21-2018 at 03:31 PM.
    "Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    So first I'd like to say that Draymond is essentially this generation's version of Anthony Mason SF/PF with a 3pt shot and shot blocking. He's more that than a Dennis Rodman imo. Do you feel that Draymond's career is on a trajectory for a HOF nod. We all know HOF isn't THAT hard to get into imo, but just considering that. If Draymond does get in... his he MORE accomplished than Andre Iguodala?!?!
    He is on that course and he is more he more accomplished then Iggy and will a lot more before all is said and done
    Last edited by ewing; 05-21-2018 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Of course. Integral piece to what is essentially becoming a dynasty. Multiple time All NBA player, DPOY, etc. 1st ballot when it's all said and done.

Yes he is. He's the motor that drives the Warriors dynasty. His defense with Kawhis (possibly Davis too) are the best in the league, and are EXACTLY what a team would want for defense in this era of basketball.

Even with all that Talent, that team probably doesn't win those titles without the perennial DPOY candidate around.

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

what every body else said.

hes on track, yes

First Sim League Title!

Strictly off rings, perceived overall impact defensively, being a leader, yes. If Bosh makes one - which he will, Draymond will 100% make it.

Not yet, but he's got the setup in place to get him there.

Kind of amazing to think back to him talking trash to LeBron on the Heatles as a rookie and then beating them. Arrogant prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Not yet, but he's got the setup in place to get him there.

Kind of amazing to think back to him talking trash to LeBron on the Heatles as a rookie and then beating them. Arrogant prick.
    Lol. Green is friends with LeBron. No one takes their "trashtalk" serious. It's moreso Green trying to get a mental edge over Bron and that clearly has never worked.

Mason lacked the lateral quickness/agility, length and overall intelligence defensively to be mentioned in the same breath. Offensively he's prolly better tho

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Lol. Green is friends with LeBron. No one takes their "trashtalk" serious. It's moreso Green trying to get a mental edge over Bron and that clearly has never worked.
    I think it's more Green trying to get himself up for the battle than trying to get in LeBron's head. I just remember how arrogant Draymond was.

sure, Mitch Richmond is in the HOF.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think it's more Green trying to get himself up for the battle than trying to get in LeBron's head. I just remember how arrogant Draymond was.
    That arrogance turned him into a supremely effective defender, and offensive weapon. I remember that exact game, and that was the game when the Warriors and their fans started to believe again.

Lebron and the league knew who Draymond was after that game in Miami.

The basketball HOF isn't that hard to get in, so compared to the others that got in, Draymond will make it too

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He is on that course and he is more he more accomplished then Iggy and will a lot more before all is said and done
    More accomplished than Iggy??

Iggy was the man in Philly after they traded away Iverson. He was a great 2 way player every year. And he’s a finals MVP.

These are all things that Draymond will never be.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast