• Dwyane Wade

5 38.46%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'll take Curry

I'd take curry but not by a very wide margin

Delete
    Last edited by jason; 05-16-2018 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    What year was that? They had no shot in 2014 and if you’re saying 2011 you have no ****ing clue what you’re talking about because Wade was easily the best player in that series while LeBron choked.
    I'm not expecting you to be non biased when you have Wade as not only your screen name but your avatar as well. With that said, you don't really understand basketball. The reason they lost to the Mavs is because LeBron and Wade are both at their best when being extrememly ball dominant. But since LeBron is the better spot up shooter, finisher, rebounder, (I could write this list all day), and he's unselfish they went with Wade being the primary ball handler more often then LeBron. It cost them that series. LeBron should've been the primary ball handler, and Wade should've been coming off the bench looking to do nothing but score and defend his position.

Remind me what happened next year when LeBron became the primary ball handler almost exclusively and Wade didn't even play half of the year because of injuries and was replaced with real spot up shooters like Allen and Lewis? They faced a much better team and beat them handidly.

Heck, I wasn't even going to bring up them losing to the Spurs, but that was mostly on Wade as well. You replace Wade with Klay Thompson and they win that series. You replace him with Dwight Howard and they win that series. I love Wade, but he's not built to play with other ball dominant guards. LeBron, Rondo, Rose, Butler... these are just a few players who were much better without Wade than with him. Outside shooting is that important!

Wade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one could stop prime Wade from getting where he wanted and that’s a fact. He would eithe rbeat you off the dribble, cross you, or put you in the pick n roll and be gone.
    The right defense can make Wade's drives way less efficient, while knowing he can't punish them past the midrange. Curry is pulling defenders out past the three point line and opening the entire floor up.
    Let's not forget how nice I was being by only judging Wade on his first nine years. He significantly fell off afterward. Curry's shooting is more conducive to a longer career and fitting in with a changing cast of players. He's just easier to build a better team around.

Now that I think about it some more..it's a wide margin. Curry at his best is a two time mvp Wade never reached the peak that Curry has.

Quote Originally Posted by KingstonHawke View Post
    I'm not expecting you to be non biased when you have Wade as not only your screen name but your avatar as well. With that said, you don't really understand basketball. The reason they lost to the Mavs is because LeBron and Wade are both at their best when being extrememly ball dominant. But since LeBron is the better spot up shooter, finisher, rebounder, (I could write this list all day), and he's unselfish they went with Wade being the primary ball handler more often then LeBron. It cost them that series. LeBron should've been the primary ball handler, and Wade should've been coming off the bench looking to do nothing but score and defend his position.

Remind me what happened next year when LeBron became the primary ball handler almost exclusively and Wade didn't even play half of the year because of injuries and was replaced with real spot up shooters like Allen and Lewis? They faced a much better team and beat them handidly.

Heck, I wasn't even going to bring up them losing to the Spurs, but that was mostly on Wade as well. You replace Wade with Klay Thompson and they win that series. You replace him with Dwight Howard and they win that series. I love Wade, but he's not built to play with other ball dominant guards. LeBron, Rondo, Rose, Butler... these are just a few players who were much better without Wade than with him. Outside shooting is that important!
    Stahp lebron choked ain’t no way around it lmao

I’ll take wade

Quote Originally Posted by cmellofan15 View Post
    Now that I think about it some more..it's a wide margin. Curry at his best is a two time mvp Wade never reached the peak that Curry has.
    Yes, because Curry at his best was competing against Wade at his best for those 2 MVPs

Quote Originally Posted by KingstonHawke View Post

There is so much wrong with this post lol. Wade wasn’t the reason LeBron completely disappeared in the 4th. He also wasn’t the reason he couldn’t post up JJ Barea.

Next, they didn’t get Ray Allen until year 3.

Next, yea I’m sure if you replaced Wade in 2014 who was very noticeably injured (unlike Curry who we always give a pass for “injuries”) playing on half a leg with prime Klay Thompson they probably do better but if they had prime Wade they win the series.

You’re talking about replacing injured Wade on half a leg with guys in their primes lol.

How the **** was Rose better without Wade? They literally barely touched the floor together while Rose was out all year.

LeBron was at his all around best in Miami so you’re wrong there.

Butler has the best year of his career next to Wade and said the reason he was able to take it to the next level was because of Wade so again you’re wrong.

I don’t know basketball though lmao! Everything I just listed is a fact.

Also, I want you to sit back and think about that fact that you said Wade, who was the best player in the world in 2011 should’ve came off the bench.
    Last edited by WaDe03; 05-17-2018 at 09:57 AM.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    Yes, because Curry at his best was competing against Wade at his best for those 2 MVPs
    Peak curry could never and has never took his game to the level Wade has on the biggest stage, that alone should be the deciding factor.

Hell Curry is so bad on one side of the ball he’s been targeted defensively for YEARS!

These guys have no clue what they’re talking about but they’re brainwashed by shooting and living in the moment.

05-06, 06-07 pre injury, and 08-09 Wade are all better than any version of Curry we’ve ever seen. Unanimous MVP turned choke artist when the finals come around.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

2 reasons Wade doesn’t have an MVP, got injured in 06-07 while leading the MVP race, played at a time where LeBron actually cared about the regular season.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

2 reasons Wade doesn’t have an MVP, got injured in 06-07 while leading the MVP race, played at a time where LeBron actually cared about the regular season.
    I don't like to agree with you on anything involving wade but I have to here. Some guys are MVP players regardless of circumstance and some MVPs were a confluence of great player and favorable circumstances. Wade was the former (albeit briefly) and IMO curry was the latter.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

No one could stop prime Wade from getting where he wanted and that’s a fact. He would eithe rbeat you off the dribble, cross you, or put you in the pick n roll and be gone.
    And if you so much as breathed on him you best believe there would be a whistle!

Joking aside I'd still take Wade.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast