Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Best Player on the Warriors? Kevin Durant vs Stephen Curry vs Draymond Green

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kevin Durant

18 81.82%
  • Stephen Curry

3 13.64%
  • Draymond Green

1 4.55%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Can always tell how much a person understands the game based on answers to questions like these.
    I think we have a good idea how Draymond would vote since he felt like KD was needed in order to defeat LeBron after the 15-16 season.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    I think we have a good idea how Draymond would vote since he felt like KD was needed in order to defeat LeBron after the 15-16 season.

Lmao. HINT: Steph Curry was already on the team, seems like it would be a moot point to re-recruit him, ay?

Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    No lets call him what he is... an energy player with good defense. He isn't overly efficient scoring, grabs a decent amount of rebounds on a team that plays small ball, and assist three of the best shooters in the league.

If he is ever dumb enough to leave the Warriors, I'll feel really bad for the team that heavily overpays for him
    Hahah.

If Draymond Green was on the Wizards he would be your most impactful player + leader and you guys would have been favorites to come out of the East this year.

He is INTEGRAL to what the Warriors do and why they are the team that they are.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    You can always tell how much of an arrogant tool someone is by how often they make statements like this...
    Stop being idiots?

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Best: Kevin Durant
    Most Valuable: Draymond Green
    Most Important: Steph Curry

What's so funny is those words best / value / important can essentially mean the same thing, Lebron is all 3 for Cavs

Best player: KD, he was pre nba and current, as usual

Most Valuable / Luxury: KD

Most important: Dray / Klay, defense

The Foundation: Curry

Lmao. HINT: Steph Curry was already on the team, seems like it would be a moot point to re-recruit him, ay?
    I don't know what to tell you. If I have Batman on my team I'm not desperately texting Robin 5 mins after I lose the finals begging him to come. It says plenty.

Its crazy how Durant has taken the flack for them ALL. They won 73 games and felt they needed him to beat LeBron and somehow Durant is the *****.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    I don't know what to tell you. If I have Batman on my team I'm not desperately texting Robin 5 mins after I lose the finals begging him to come. It says plenty.

Its crazy how Durant has taken the flack for them ALL. They won 73 games and felt they needed him to beat LeBron and somehow Durant is the *****.

I see what you saying, making a ***** move once doesn't equate to that person being a *****, it just makes competitors of sports look at him in a way as being up 3 - 1 and joining the team that beat you in that fashion to reach the finals, and that same team loses in the finals in the same fashion and you join forces to really just stick it to Lebron since he had owned KD pre Warriors and was on the verge of owning Warriors seeing how they beat Bron basically by himself in 6 games, then a 7 game series that Bron won and the momentum was leaning towards Cavs repeating until KD held the Hampton 5 meeting and turned the title chase into a warriors over the field contest

KD made a weak move but doing what you want to do in a free agency what's best for you and your family is liberty we all have

like I said from a pure competitive standpoint its weak(***** move) from how it organically happened being up 3 - 1 against a so called dynasty, meaning KD / Russ had a quasi dynasty, or on the verge but they were legit contenders since 11 / 12 season so it wasn't shocking they were up on warriors, the shock came after the season

Durant's the best, Curry's the most important

Hahah.

If Draymond Green was on the Wizards he would be your most impactful player + leader and you guys would have been favorites to come out of the East this year.

He is INTEGRAL to what the Warriors do and why they are the team that they are.
    Perhaps, but that thats because he would teach the Wizards how to defend a pick, since it is very apparent that the Wizards players don't understand if you don't switch on a pick someone is wide open
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

Green invented the death line up. That gave warriors 2 rings in 3 years. Hes not just leading the bigs in assists, hes leading the playoffs in assists.

Warriors lose their identity without Green. No Green then no death lineup and Warriors become ISO team.

Durant is for sure the best, hes shown hes their go to guy multiple times. Still a ***** but hes their best player.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

My vote is for Zaza. Without him the Spurs wouldve beaten them last year.

Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    Draymond green is so unbelievably overrated, it's an insult that he is on the title
    I love what Draymond does, and think he's one of the all-time steals of the NBA draft. But out of the 3, he's easily the most replaceable. And for him to even be this great he needs to be in a situation just like this one, which doesn't exist anywhere else.

How many other teams could he play on under his salary and not be asked to put the ball on the ground and score more while still having the ball enough to make use of his ability to facilitate? He's an amazing defender who can switch everything but I would trade him for Leonard in a heart beat and just move Durant to the 4. While you'd take a major hit defending in the post Leonard can defend the wing just as well as Green can defend the post. And he gives you way more scoring.

If I'm the Warriors that's actually a deal I'd be trying to swing. Take a deal like this one...

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y9sdmlw6

Spurs get two great young absurdly cheap role players, LA get's to move to the 5 where he's basically unstoppable offensively, and Draymond is in one of the few situations where he'd still be as valuable as on the Warriors.

Its curry, he's just the unluckiest on the team, but that's oddly what helps his squad

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast