Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Best Player on the Warriors? Kevin Durant vs Stephen Curry vs Draymond Green

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kevin Durant

    18 81.82%
  • Stephen Curry

    3 13.64%
  • Draymond Green

    1 4.55%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 122
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    66,502

    Best Player on the Warriors? Kevin Durant vs Stephen Curry vs Draymond Green

    Best Player on the Warriors? Kevin Durant vs Stephen Curry vs Draymond Green
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    46,869
    Best: Kevin Durant
    Most Valuable: Draymond Green
    Most Important: Steph Curry

    PROCESSING

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    A place called Paradise
    Posts
    15,035
    Draymond green is so unbelievably overrated, it's an insult that he is on the title
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    26,713
    Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    Draymond green is so unbelievably overrated, it's an insult that he is on the title
    He's probably the best defender in the world (now that he's trying again) and is 1 assist shy of a playoff long triple double. Please God send the Warriors more overrated players like him.

    Curry's their best player, but I think KD is equally as important in the playoffs due to the mis-matches he presents when teams have to focus so much on trying to stop the Splash Brothers onslaught. Harrison Barnes is a somehwhat efficient 20 PPG scorer on Dallas but could not do a damn thing in that same role when he got the 1v1 treatment all the time in the playoffs.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    22,918
    Kevin Durant, and by a healthy margin IMO.

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    A place called Paradise
    Posts
    15,035
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    He's probably the best defender in the world (now that he's trying again) and is 1 assist shy of a playoff long triple double. Please God send the Warriors more overrated players like him.

    Curry's their best player, but I think KD is equally as important in the playoffs due to the mis-matches he presents when teams have to focus so much on trying to stop the Splash Brothers onslaught. Harrison Barnes is a somehwhat efficient 20 PPG scorer on Dallas but could not do a damn thing in that same role when he got the 1v1 treatment all the time in the playoffs.
    No lets call him what he is... an energy player with good defense. He isn't overly efficient scoring, grabs a decent amount of rebounds on a team that plays small ball, and assist three of the best shooters in the league.

    If he is ever dumb enough to leave the Warriors, I'll feel really bad for the team that heavily overpays for him
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,625
    Kevin Durant

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    91,481
    Kevin durant is by far their best player and its not close... Curry has become overrated trying to lump him with guys like Durant/Lebron when he really isnt even better than AD/KL

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    29,289
    Regular season? Curry.
    Postseason? Durant.

    And for that reason, I had to go with KD. But I hate them both about equally, so there's that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Bucks vs raptors in the ECF. Mark my words.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    24,587
    Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    Draymond green is so unbelievably overrated, it's an insult that he is on the title
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    No lets call him what he is... an energy player with good defense. He isn't overly efficient scoring, grabs a decent amount of rebounds on a team that plays small ball, and assist three of the best shooters in the league.

    If he is ever dumb enough to leave the Warriors, I'll feel really bad for the team that heavily overpays for him
    And this

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    26,713
    Can always tell how much a person understands the game based on answers to questions like these.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    22,372
    I think curry and KD are really getting this binary star thing down. Curry is the system, the system which allows us to get ridiculously good looks at the basket. But sometimes we rather just give the ball to someone and have them get a bucket, and Durant does that on a level that very few players in nba history capable of

    The perfect combo. An elite system with an elite 1 on 1 player transposed on top of it. Pick your poison
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    22,372
    Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    No lets call him what he is... an energy player with good defense. He isn't overly efficient scoring, grabs a decent amount of rebounds on a team that plays small ball, and assist three of the best shooters in the league.
    He got crazy high IQ. How else you think he can d up some of the best centers in the league at damn near half a foot shorter. Offensively too, elite decision maker

    And ohh that versatility.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,225
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Best: Kevin Durant
    Most Valuable: Draymond Green
    Most Important: Steph Curry
    What



  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    29,289
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Can always tell how much a person understands the game based on answers to questions like these.
    You can always tell how much of an arrogant tool someone is by how often they make statements like this...

    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Bucks vs raptors in the ECF. Mark my words.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •