Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117
Results 1,741 to 1,746 of 1746
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post
    Add Ibaka to that list too, lol. By the time they were good enough, couldn't afford everybody.
    I mean they could if they wanted to go deep in the tax

Quote Originally Posted by chisox721 View Post
    Jimmy and Jo were great picks. No credit for Rose. Anyone that really thinks they considered Beasley is nuts.
    Yeah but there were definitely owners that would have took the bait if they needed a SF/PF more than a PG. I know for sure someone woulda missed there.

Didn't Beasley put up like historic numbers his one year in college? There was definitely debate, not so much in Chicago, but nationally, as to who was going to be the better player.

Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    I wonder what the Bulls are going to do with Zach.
    I think they are going to let the market dictate like they did with Niko. Best case we get him shorter term on a prove it or lose it deal. Only a few teams can force our hands. I wouldn't be surprised if Dallas did it. Although they will probably role with Dennis Smith/Doncic/Barnes so doesn't really make sense. Hawks are another team that can ruin it for us. Hell even Philly can do it and he actually fits a need for them if Redick doesn't come back.

Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post
    Didn't Beasley put up like historic numbers his one year in college? There was definitely debate, not so much in Chicago, but nationally, as to who was going to be the better player.
    For sure. It's easy to be captain hindsight years later and say that everyone knew who the better player was going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Yeah but there were definitely owners that would have took the bait if they needed a SF/PF more than a PG. I know for sure someone woulda missed there.
    Probably, but you can only evaluate a FO based on their specific set of circumstances. Rose was as close to a no brainer as it gets for them.