Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 83 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Would be risky trading down if he was your target. How many teams with multiple 1sts this year, if any?
    Clippers have 12 & 13 (probably the range Know will be drafted), Suns have 1 & 16 (probably gone by that point), Sixers have 10 & 26, and of course the Bulls have 7 & 22.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

12 and 13 and 10 and 26 are both appealing

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    12 and 13 and 10 and 26 are both appealing
    Sorry what are the bulls giving up for those packages? If Bamba/Porter Jr are off the table at 7 I would do 7 and lesser player for 12 & 13. Draft 2 of Kevin Knox/Miles Bridges/Zhaire Smith/SG- Alexander

I'm only giving up 7 for those picks. Not a player too.

I'm only giving up 7 for those picks. Not a player too.
    Even better! lol But if youre the sixers or Clippers would you give up those prospects for just 7?

Another idea would be to try and get 10 and a bad contract from sixers for #22. Then you walk away with 7 and 10 and could get a Trae/Carter/Porter and your boy bridges or knox

Maybe the Clippers will want Trae? Maybe the 76ers would rather pay 1 1st round salary rather than 2, and maybe they would want a guy that they don't expect to make it to 10. Like the 76ers could want Mikal but fear that Cleveland the the Knicks would take him. The Clippers don't exactly have a PG for the future so maybe they value Sexton and Trae.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWeX66tRSO0

I'm actually praying Philly doesn't get Mikal. Defense like this, with his shooting ability next to Embiid, Simmons, Saric, Fultz wouldn't be fair.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWeX66tRSO0

I'm actually praying Philly doesn't get Mikal. Defense like this, with his shooting ability next to Embiid, Simmons, Saric, Fultz wouldn't be fair.
    He is a perfect fit for what thet have. But thet have two young superstars to let him be who he is. Basically fills Reddicks role + better D

Philly just better draft someone who could stay healthy. Embiidís long term health and availability is shaky at best. Not sure whatís up with Fultz and Simmons already missed significant time.

Its sounding to me like it will come down to 2/3 guys for us falling. Bamba...... Doncic..... And Young. The rest seem to have too much talent or Hype right now to think they fall. Doncic has seemingly fallen off.the radar though. I am not sure if its cauze he is staying a year or what but once considered a lock top 3 seem like he may be there 5-8 now.

Of those 3. My first choice would be Doncic. Though if he isnt coming over i would be extremely disapointed to think we tanked a full year to not see the kid play next year.

Bamba is probably my #2. Though i am not as high as some. I think he is much more likely to reach his floor as a spaceimg athletic defensive big the. His ceiling which is a big time nba Center.

I don't love the idea if Trae. But if it came down to him or carter/Bridges. I think i would take the risk and hope that Young and Mark can develop into a combo players want to join down the road.

I think one of porter or Bamba will fall or the bulls will move up for one or the other. I also think that if they get porter, they make a run at Capela this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Of those 3. My first choice would be Doncic. Though if he isnt coming over i would be extremely disapointed to think we tanked a full year to not see the kid play next year.
    I'm really struggling to find the correlation between the Bulls tanking and Doncic playing in the NBA next year lol (even though the deadline to bail has passed already so he's going to be drafted)

Anyways Bridges may not have that superstar potential but he does a lot of things well and plays within the team concept. Luol Deng wasn't a star, but at the same time was huge glue piece for the Bulls during his time here. If Bridges can develop that type of role, no problem here.

I'm really not against Young here either since so many people seem to have soured on him even though his strengths completely fit the modern NBA. You know he's a guy Hoidberg is high on and it also allows Dunn to play more of a combo guard than pure point. His bust potential is high and you're lucky if he's not a defensive liability even if he is a star, but there's simply no other point guard in this draft that's shown the shooting and playmaking combination that Young has.

Quote Originally Posted by Cash View Post
    I'm really struggling to find the correlation between the Bulls tanking and Doncic playing in the NBA next year lol (even though the deadline to bail has passed already so he's going to be drafted)

Anyways Bridges may not have that superstar potential but he does a lot of things well and plays within the team concept. Luol Deng wasn't a star, but at the same time was huge glue piece for the Bulls during his time here. If Bridges can develop that type of role, no problem here.

I'm really not against Young here either since so many people seem to have soured on him even though his strengths completely fit the modern NBA. You know he's a guy Hoidberg is high on and it also allows Dunn to play more of a combo guard than pure point. His bust potential is high and you're lucky if he's not a defensive liability even if he is a star, but there's simply no other point guard in this draft that's shown the shooting and playmaking combination that Young has.
    Let me say it this way. I think there is a chance Doncic pulla a Niko and stays over seas next year. Remember Niko was drafted but did not come over. I think there has beem talk that Doncic may do the same. And it may have something to do with market. Maybe in a larger market he comes. But i think there is concern he may stay with real madrid another year. That has no corelation to the bulls other than a reason he may slip in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Seyton View Post
    White Channing Frye... lol...

And? he had a good rookie year. maybe i and others who get paid for a living on the draft were wrong but hes never going to be Dirk. so hes not going to be a 1 and wont be frye. guess what we still need bpa because we dont have a #1 on this team. no gfy ms, piggy

Page 51 of 83 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast