Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 69 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    To be fair, Boston was the best Defensive team in the league this season. Philly just stood around whenever Embiid went into the post too, so it's not that hard to stop without constant ball movement and a player that doesn't recognize he needs to get rid of it.

I love Embiid, but I don't think Bamba has to be that type of player anyway and being a low post ball stopper isn't a great fit in the way most teams operate now either.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Agreed on all accounts. Bambas jump shot looked super smooth in that video too. He could be deadly in the pick and pop game along with Markkanen. Would be very interesting to see.

Last edited by DamnGoat; 06-11-2018 at 09:12 AM.

Iíve been saying this since day 1. Thatís why my focus is on Mikal and Carter. They are the 2 guys most likelyto fall to us. As much as Orlando needs a PG, I think their slot is way to high for Trae. The top 6 will more than likely be the 6 guys everyone expects to be gone

They're not falling, that's where they'll be. The Bulls need Carter or Young to sneak in to have a chance at Bamba/ JJJ etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Iíve been saying this since day 1. Thatís why my focus is on Mikal and Carter. They are the 2 guys most likelyto fall to us. As much as Orlando needs a PG, I think their slot is way to high for Trae. The top 6 will more than likely be the 6 guys everyone expects to be gone
    Eh, there are surprising picks all the time man. Jonathan Isaac went top 6 last year. All it takes is one team to fall in love with Trae and he's got plenty of buzz in the top 10.

I don't agree that the top 6 will be the guys everyone expects. It almost never happens that way and I wouldn't rule out a move up by other teams, or even the Bulls.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    They're not falling, that's where they'll be. The Bulls need Carter or Young to sneak in to have a chance at Bamba/ JJJ etc.
    Yeah, they're both widely projected as fringe top 10 picks. They're going to be there, well, maybe... I wouldn't be completely shocked if someone took Carter ahead of us.

I think Trae Young does go to Orlando and there have been rumors about Phoenix wanting another top 10 pick to get him as well.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    So question??? If porter goes 2 of 4. Who is falling to us. Seems like Bamba JJJ or Doncic.

I have a feeling the hawks may go Young at 3 too. And the magic wont pass on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    So question??? If porter goes 2 of 4. Who is falling to us. Seems like Bamba JJJ or Doncic.

I have a feeling the hawks may go Young at 3 too. And the magic wont pass on him.
    It wouldnít surprise me if JJJ fell a bit.

Iíd assume the Suns target the 8-10 for Trae. They can offer a combo of Payton, Chriss, Warren, 16. If Iím NY who isnít deep anywhere Iíd take 16, Chriss, Warren for 9. Trae sucks. Itíd be highway robbery. No one past the top 6 and Mikal/Carter is an exciting lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    It wouldnít surprise me if JJJ fell a bit.

Yea I am just not confident that Trae goes 2-6.... There is so much smoke being thrown out there by every team. Nothing will really shock me next thursday but I just hope bulls come away with someone besides Carter Jr or Mikal Bridges. I will gladly take a chance on Porter/JJJ/Bamba/Young though.

Carter Jr wouldnít be a bad pick. Not super exciting though. Definitely not my first choice.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_BullsChris View Post
    Yea I am just not confident that Trae goes 2-6.... There is so much smoke being thrown out there by every team. Nothing will really shock me next thursday but I just hope bulls come away with someone besides Carter Jr or Mikal Bridges. I will gladly take a chance on Porter/JJJ/Bamba/Young though.
    I just think guards and wings will get pushed up myself. Todays NBA kinda dictates that.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Carter Jr wouldnít be a bad pick. Not super exciting though. Definitely not my first choice.
    Yeah, if it comes to that I'd much rather him over Bridges, but I'd be pretty underwhelmed either way.

I want someone with a higher ceiling than either of them.

Yeah, if it comes to that I'd much rather him over Bridges, but I'd be pretty underwhelmed either way.

I want someone with a higher ceiling than either of them.
    Yeah I 100% agree with you there. Rather have WCJ or Bridges but either way ill be sad that they tanked a season to end up with either one of those choices. I still think this team isnt really close to playoffs so I hope they swing for the fences, let the kids develop another year. Grab another top 10 lottery pick then look at potential FA's.

Thats part of the reason I am coming around more so to Trae Young than drafting Bridges or Carter. I am not sold on Young and would take any of the top 6 guys over him but his ceiling intrigues me and if hes the real deal then now you are talking with a core of Lauri and Young.

Page 45 of 69 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast