Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    MPJís legs are thinner than all those guys. Like I said, his legs may be the skinniest, boniest legs Iíve ever seen.

MPJ's ball handling will improve, he's young. He's also 6'10, so will have height advantage most of the time at SF. Not a lot of great ball handlers at that height, if he just improves to NBA average with his skill set and height, he's going to dominate. Most guys his height who handle the ball well don't shoot well, Simmons and Giannis come to mind. He's also going to add weight, come on guys, he's 19!!! He stays healthy and gets stronger, he could be a legit 25-30 pt scorer on good efficiency. Wouldn't need to handle a lot on this team with Lavine and Dunn anyway.
    Last edited by infinity2152; 06-03-2018 at 12:22 AM.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    MPJís legs are thinner than all those guys. Like I said, his legs may be the skinniest, boniest legs Iíve ever seen.
    1) i disgree that he is signifigantly thinner than those guys. But 2) again like i asked why are thin legs a bad thing. I have heard this multiple times on this board and am wondering why this idea is spread around here? Is there a specific reason that they bad or hurt a players play or string of injuries I am not aware of????

I just keep hearing this leg thing. Both porter and Bamba and wonder where the idea originates. If nobosy can tell me why i will start taking it as seriously as saying porters Middle fingers are too fat. Or he has a baby face(Which has no real affect on him at all)
    Last edited by Kyben36; 06-03-2018 at 03:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    1) i disgree that he is signifigantly thinner than those guys. But 2) again like i asked why are thin legs a bad thing. I have heard this multiple times on this board and am wondering why this idea is spread around here? Is there a specific reason that they bad or hurt a players play or string of injuries I am not aware of????

I just keep hearing this leg thing. Both porter and Bamba and wonder where the idea originates. If nobosy can tell me why i will start taking it as seriously as saying porters Middle fingers are too fat. Or he has a baby face(Which has no real affect on him at all)
    I look at Centers like Camby, Porzinginis, Gobert, Chandler, Noah who have all dealt with a series of injuries throughout their careers. Of course thereís the extreme in Oden but I donít expect that. They arenít the most reliable players in the league health wise

Skinny 7 footers with twig legs are ticking time bombs for injuries

Bulls 2018 Draft Thread (Pick #7)

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    His legs are not skinnier than Ingram stop it lmao talking about a guy who came in at 6í9 and barely 195. Ingram was the definition of a twig lower and upper. Ingram grew to like 6í10 now I think and is prob barely 210 still maybe.

MPJ is like 6í11 200 plus right now . Ingram still working on his body is noticeably better than his rookie year.

All of these players will change once they get into a proper training , itís rare a professional athletes body stays the same as they enter the league regardless of sport.

Ingram now
    Last edited by Stunner; 06-03-2018 at 09:33 AM.

its funny people are complaining about leg girth like some chickens at the spa. dudes are one year removed from high school. show me a college program getting one and done into nba shape in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    its funny people are complaining about leg girth like some chickens at the spa. dudes are one year removed from high school. show me a college program getting one and done into nba shape in a few months.
    Iím just talking legs on 7 footers. Tell me the last lengthy 7 footer with chicken legs to stay healthy?

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Iím just talking legs on 7 footers. Tell me the last lengthy 7 footer with chicken legs to stay healthy?
    Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I look at Centers like Camby, Porzinginis, Gobert, Chandler, Noah who have all dealt with a series of injuries throughout their careers. Of course thereís the extreme in Oden but I donít expect that. They arenít the most reliable players in the league health wise
    Oden was 7'0" 250lbs coming out, I don't get that reference other than to disprove your whole argument. You can't predict injuries. Oden had the prototypical size for a Center coming out and he couldn't stay healthy. I would argue that Chandler and Camby have had injuries, but have also stuck around the league for almost two decades.
    Chandler has dealt with injuries, but also played 60+ games in 11 season 70+ games in 8 season. We're not talking about a guy a team would regret taking due to injury. Other than 2003-2004 season he was pretty dependable for us over 5 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Dirk
    Tyson Chandler

Quote Originally Posted by NJrockPD View Post
    Oden was 7'0" 250lbs coming out, I don't get that reference other than to disprove your whole argument. You can't predict injuries. Oden had the prototypical size for a Center coming out and he couldn't stay healthy. I would argue that Chandler and Camby have had injuries, but have also stuck around the league for almost two decades.
    Chandler has dealt with injuries, but also played 60+ games in 11 season 70+ games in 8 season. We're not talking about a guy a team would regret taking due to injury. Other than 2003-2004 season he was pretty dependable for us over 5 seasons.
    Probably the most well built C in the league right now, Cousins, just ruptured his Achilles. Embiid's been a walking injury since entering the league.

I don't think there's any evidence that guys with a certain frame or skinny legs or whatever get injured more than others. Injuries happen to everyone at every position because this game takes an absurd physical toll on even the best athletes, except LeBron because he's an alien.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 06-03-2018 at 04:01 PM.

Greg Oden had one leg shorter than the other because never got proper treatment when he was younger. If he had got that corrected he would have had a nice career.

I like Carter quite a bit. He's an underrated guy in this draft. Could have a career similar to Horford.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Page 32 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast