Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 82 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1917

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Yep. Best player in this draft, Iíd be shocked if Dallas didnít take him at five. I think the bulls like porter too, they tanked for him. If itís not one of the two itís a loss. Spend assets and get your guy, and if you have to spend itís on Bamba not Porter.

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀😭😭😭😭😭😭😍😍😍😍😍

I hope taking Parson off their hands allows us to keep the 7th pick.

Memphis
    Bobby Portis
    22nd overall
    2019 1st round pick

Chicago
    Parson
    4th overall

They get rid of Parsonís contract, they will get a solid up and coming player in Portis, a quality player at 22 overall (this draft is incredibly talented to where thereís great value throughout the 1st round), and if they decide to blow it up next year they will have Chicagoís 1st rounder, which should be a lottery pick.

Quote Originally Posted by LauriLaBamba View Post
    I hope taking Parson off their hands allows us to keep the 7th pick.

Memphis
    Bobby Portis
    22nd overall
    2019 1st round pick

Chicago
    Parson
    4th overall

They get rid of Parsonís contract, they will get a solid up and coming player in Portis, a quality player at 22 overall (this draft is incredibly talented to where thereís great value throughout the 1st round), and if they decide to blow it up next year they will have Chicagoís 1st rounder, which should be a lottery pick.
    I really dislike trading a future 1st right now. We still need all the future drafts assets we can get. This is still a rebuilding team.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That 2019 1st is very likely still a lottery pick. Not comfortable with that either. Could look really bad a year from now. Maybe 2020 instead?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

That 2019 1st is very likely still a lottery pick. Not comfortable with that either. Could look really bad a year from now. Maybe 2020 instead?

Put some protections on that 2019 1st, maybe Lottery protected and unprotected in 2020

Yep, swap '19 for '20 and I'm good
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

I am not trading away valuable draft assets for Mo freaking Bamba, that is just dumb to me.

This isn't 2002, rim protector types aren't nearly as valuable to winning championships as they used to be and I don't think Bamba's scoring potential is high enough to get that excited about him... You want to trade up for Jackson or Bagley ? I am fine with that, but Bamba ? Hell to the no.

If we don't trade up, this is my realistic list at 7.

1. MPJ
    2. WCJ
    3. Young
    4. Bridges
    5. Sexton
    Last edited by Cubs420; 06-20-2018 at 11:25 AM.

The real Pride of the Midwest

Quote Originally Posted by Cubs420 View Post
    I am not trading away assets for Mo freaking Bamba, that is just dumb to me.

This isn't 2002, rim protector types aren't nearly as valuable to winning championships as they used to be and I don't think Bamba's scoring potential is high enough to get that excited about him... You want to trade up for Jackson or Bagley ? I am fine with that, but Bamba ? Hell to the no.

If we don't trade up, this is my realistic list at 7.

1. MPJ
    2. WCJ
    3. Young
    4. Bridges
    5. Sexton

Wut.

Obviously Iíd be great with it being a 2020 1st. They could make it top 5 protected in 2019, but unprotected unprotected in 2020 or something along those lines.

If it came down to it though and you could have 2 of these guys from this class, but none next year versus 1 from this year and next? Iím pulling the trigger and getting 2 lottery picks. I believe we are lottery bound no matter what happens, but consider this...

with LaVine healthy all year and an improved Markkanen? Plus with the talent of this yearís pick? And if LeBron leaves for the Western Conference (I think he ends up in Philadelphia if he leaves for an Easten a conference team) the East might be absolute hot garbage. It would be the Celtics and 76ers and honestly not much else. it would be the type of year where you have a historically bad 8th seed.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoCansSam View Post
    Wut.
    what do you mean Wut?

Show me the last team that won a championship with a elite rim protector...Its far from a necessity to win in today's NBA... I don't see the scoring potential in Bamba, I just don't, I am not trading valuable draft assets for an elite rebounder who might someday be a decent scorer in the NBA, you may disagree, thats fine.

If Bamba falls to 7, I am 100% fine with the pick...but I am not trading up for him.

Like I said previosuly, If I was John Paxson I am trading up for either Jackson Jr. Or Bagley, thats pretty much it.
    Last edited by Cubs420; 06-20-2018 at 11:31 AM.

The real Pride of the Midwest

what do you mean Wut?

Show me the last team that won a championship with a elite rim protector...Its far from a necessity to win in today's NBA... I don't see the scoring potential in Bamba, I just don't, I am not trading valuable draft assets for an elite rebounder who might someday be a decent scorer in the NBA, you may disagree, thats fine.

If Bamba falls to 7, I am 100% fine with the pick...but I am not trading up for him.

Like I said previosuly, If I was John Paxson I am trading up for either Jackson Jr. Or Bagley, thats pretty much it.
    I can agree with this. Heís a good piece, not a difference maker/game changer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what do you mean Wut?

If you honestly think Mo Bamba only projects as an elite rim protector, this isnít a discussion you need to be having.. itís ok to not like him, but donít be silly.

Page 82 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast