Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 95 of 123 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1838
    Bulls waived Sean Kilpatrick

Bradley Beal may be on the block now if not soon (next year)

I like Lavine's potential but if you could trade for Beal(who i dont think is a superstar) and get jimmy back then were talking. obviously you'd sign jimmy first then move zach for brad. also fine running zach with jimmy and dunn. dunn and jimmy would be pitbulls on defense.

not a cap expert but is it possible to sign jimmy back, keep zach, give dunn some money and get AD in 2020 before giving lauri his money? im in no way advocating to build around zach but you made the investment so guys who can space the floor would make him better offensively with his current skill set.

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    Today's game is predicated on finding the matchup up you want. So even if we had a kawhi at the 2 to guard the best wing player, they will keep screening until they get the matchup they want.
    For some teams that's true, but what's your point?

Also that statement up Parker playing 15% of his minutes without a center on the floor is a lie. More like 15 minutes total.
    Accusing someone of lying when you don't bother to do the research yourself makes you look really, really stupid.

The most important thing for the Bulls these next 2 seasons is for Dunn/Lavine/Lauri/Carter/Portis to look good. It raises our value of what we offer to big FAís as well as creating trade value for all our major assets. Iím really excited about Lauri/Carter with Portis off the bench. Thatís about as good a group of 23 and under bigs as there is.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Bulls waived Sean Kilpatrick
    Hopefully clearing money to make a run at Hood or Parker.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    The most important thing for the Bulls these next 2 seasons is for Dunn/Lavine/Lauri/Carter/Portis to look good. It raises our value of what we offer to big FAís as well as creating trade value for all our major assets. Iím really excited about Lauri/Carter with Portis off the bench. Thatís about as good a group of 23 and under bigs as there is.
    I agree but u cant deny winning makes them look better as well. Thats honestly why i am so gung ho on Parker or Hood because both step in and make is an easy playoff team.

If we are forced to run with somebody one this current roster starting at SF its going to be a long season.

But i just don't like the idea of more tanking either. Tanking basically takes u out of FA for big name guys. And as we have seen the draft and loto is a crap shoot. Let Lavine and Lauri leed this team to a 4th or 5th seed and maybe we can pull an upset or two in the playoffs. Especially if those guys look really good durring it.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post

i'd argue we get a real gm and a real coach as priority number one before we say these kids are gonna draw talent no matter how good they are.

If the bulls pull the QO does Nwaba become an UFA?

Quote Originally Posted by TwoCansSam View Post
    If the bulls pull the QO does Nwaba become an UFA?
    Yes. Meaning we cant match

The Kilpatric move didnt bother me was he was to me a 3rd or 4th guy on this team anyway. But us pulling Nwaba to me sounds like we are opening up money for somebody. I am guessing Parker or Hood but maybe they are taking on somebody for an asset.
    Nwaba was a guy i would have bewn happy to have back for that bench wing spot.

How much was the QO for nwaba?

Page 95 of 123 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast