Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Lavine def gonna fall in the 16-20 range a few weeks from now
    Thatís an easy pay for me.

The other thing is 18 mill a year may look cheap for Lavine compared to other contracts 2 years from now. With so many teams having cap space next year, there are bound to be lots of players over-paid, hell Mozgov and Deng got that a couple of years ago

Also the reason I'd prefer to lock Hood up for 3 or more years rather than a 1 year prove it deal. Don't see any circumstances other than serious injury where he's likely to get less than $10 mill next summer, and he could demand considerably more. This is a good summer to lock up long-term cheap contracts, may be the last chance for years. he should definitely be tradeable at $10 mill should we decide not to keep him next year, might get a first back for him alone

In a league where Kent Bazemore and Allen Crabbe average 17 mill a year, Deng and Mozgov avg 18 mill, Batum avg 24 mill, JR Smith and Tristan Thompson getting 14 and 17, 10 mill seems a no brainer
    Last edited by infinity2152; 06-29-2018 at 04:04 PM. Reason: ,

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Idk what i would prefer. Use our cap space on a guy like rodney hood (who helps now) or youngster who might develop (Hozonja ) or take on a bad contract for a pick (which no guaruntees where it could land)

Even if it's not Hood, I think using our cap space to lock up young free agents would still be our best move , given how few teams have money. Take advantage of the market while we can. Would much rather gamble on Hood or Hezonja for the next three years on fair contracts, or even both, than a late round draft pick.

And if Hood had never been traded to Cleveland, he's likely getting +15 mill, this is a rare opportunity

Everybody was b*tching about not getting Hood and Harris after we drafted McDermott, now people don't want to lock him up on a fair contract. Had we drafted him, we would be extending him to more than 10 mill a year, lol

And our cap situation is great, and will be even better when Rolo and Asik are off the books, Lavine will be the only "big" contract on the team, and if it's 16-18, that's not even huge
    Last edited by infinity2152; 06-29-2018 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nolin View Post
    Robin Lopez and 2019 1st rd pick to kings. Use that money and sign LeBron. Pg. Dunn sg. Lavine. Sf. Bron. Pf. Lauri. C. WCJ. 2019 nba champions

2k is fun

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Idk. Lonzo may have some value though personally i would hate to have his father with him. For Deng cap offset maybe??

One trade stipulation. lavar ball is bound and Gaged

Didnít Hood refuse to play in a playoff game? Not sure I want that type of guy on the team.

Absolutely yes to Lonzo Ball, Lavar probably won't even vist the Chi, and Lonzo's attitude is good. He's exactly the potential superstar type we're looking for. As for Hood in the playoffs games, they tried to give scrub minutes to a guy who was a starter a month ago. They barely played Hood, yes, he was wrong, but obviously there was some disconnect between Hood and the team before that. Scottie did the same thing, would take prime Scottie in a heartbeat, lol

Superstar? No shot. That's a top 5ish player IMO.

Depends on the price for Ball. I'm not sure what we have that would be of interest. Unless his stock has fallen that much.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Didnít Hood refuse to play in a playoff game? Not sure I want that type of guy on the team.
    I can agree with the concern however I do get it from a stanpoint of Hood being upset.

Hood went from a starter in utah to being benched behind JR Spit. Grandpa Korver Cedi Osman( who i can't even make a name up for)

Then he is asked to play in a blowout as if he is a bench scrub to finish out a game. The raptors were down 30 and Cleveland was clearing its bench.

Should he have said no. Probably not. But i 100% get why he is upset. He is in a contract year not playing and not showcasing. Not getting minutes over guys he is clearly better than. And u want to stick him in there like a scrub to finish out a game.

To me the cavs totally mishandled the situation to begin with. And it escalated when Hood made a point to say **** u guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    Depends on the price for Ball. I'm not sure what we have that would be of interest. Unless his stock has fallen that much.
    I'm assuming taking Deng's contract so they can sign Lebron and George is worth a lot. Everybody knows what the Lakers are doing, it's going to cost them a lot to clear cap, especially dealing with any team in the West. I could see us sending Dunn, would be better playing with Lebron and less drama for them. And Lonzo avg 10, 7, and 7 in his second year on a bad team. He could legit avg a triple double one season. I'd say that's superstar potential, or at least way closer than Dunn.

We could really use a superior playmaker, he could help these guys shine. Lakers absolutely have no use for him if they sign Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I can agree with the concern however I do get it from a stanpoint of Hood being upset.

Hood went from a starter in utah to being benched behind JR Spit. Grandpa Korver Cedi Osman( who i can't even make a name up for)

Then he is asked to play in a blowout as if he is a bench scrub to finish out a game. The raptors were down 30 and Cleveland was clearing its bench.

Should he have said no. Probably not. But i 100% get why he is upset. He is in a contract year not playing and not showcasing. Not getting minutes over guys he is clearly better than. And u want to stick him in there like a scrub to finish out a game.

To me the cavs totally mishandled the situation to begin with. And it escalated when Hood made a point to say **** u guys.
    Yeah, I guess. Still not a fan of signing him though.

Page 41 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast