Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Donte, Grayson, Khyri, Mitchell, Deíanthony....Iíd be happy with any of those.

Whoís out there for international prospects tho? Besides Luka I donít think Iíve heard or seen any??

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post

Whoís out there for international prospects tho? Besides Luka I donít think Iíve heard or seen any??
    Elie Okobo from France. Athletic combo guard that might be around at #27.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    Elie Okobo from France. Athletic combo guard that might be around at #27.
    I like him a lot. Likely would need to be stashed for a year or 2 but has some real nice potential. I think he has to improve defensively to make it in the NBA. His niche would need to be a nice athletic defender who's a mismatch on offense. He still has a ways to go but I like the idea of a draft and stash year.

This team is so young, I think the end of the bench needs to be filled with veteran guys who know how to win. Rather than rookies who won't play and aren't developing due to lack of playing time.

City of Champions

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post

I love Grayson. I think heíd do well here with all the talent around him and the coaching of Stevens.

I wonder more and more if Danny has something up his sleeve in this draft. Since Danny's last 2 picks in Brown and Tatum, Danny is the "draft guru" of the NBA. I wonder if they let the Bamba "interest" leak to take some eyes off their real target. I mean, if Danny is "in love" with Bamba and willing to deal Jaylen Brown for him - that gets the leagues attention. Since that rumor broke Bamba has been the hottest prospect in this draft.

Maybe Danny really does like Bamba, I can see why. But maybe his eyes are elsewhere while everyone else is oogling Bambas natural gifts. The latest mocks have a guy like Wendell Carter falling as far as #10 now...He could be the one Danny really wanted all along and #10 is much more attainable than #4 or 5.

City of Champions

Been saying that same thing since the bamba story broke. Exact same thing. Last year it was Markelle Fultz. We were building an amazing backcourt with Fultz and IT. Yeah. No. The Prize all along was Tatum. I had been saying to weeks up to the draft the pick should be Tatum. This year. Different scenario. Not only do we not have the number 1 pick we donít have a pick in the top 25. Bamba is most likely gonna be gone no later than 3. As early as 2. If Carter slides. Thatís the trade we make.

Quote Originally Posted by Soxtober040713 View Post
    Been saying that same thing since the bamba story broke. Exact same thing. Last year it was Markelle Fultz. We were building an amazing backcourt with Fultz and IT. Yeah. No. The Prize all along was Tatum. I had been saying to weeks up to the draft the pick should be Tatum. This year. Different scenario. Not only do we not have the number 1 pick we donít have a pick in the top 25. Bamba is most likely gonna be gone no later than 3. As early as 2. If Carter slides. Thatís the trade we make.
    PHI is sitting at 10. Not sure who they'd target, and may be leery about trading with Ainge again. But they also may have some interest in Rozier considering he torched them in the playoffs. (19ppg against PHI). PHI is going to want to add more veterans to further their playoffs push next year IMO.

Does PHI consider Rozier, Morris and #27 for #10 (Carter Jr.)

I know Simmons is their PG but Rozier has proven to be able to play off the ball. It also lessens their reliance on Fultz who's a wildcard at this point. Morris would be a solid addition to their club. He can shoot the 3 but also defend unlike some of their FA's to be.

City of Champions

In a perfect word. The 76ers arnt in on Carter putting him next to Embiid May be simaler to him next to Bagley where he wasnít invisible but wasnít up to his potential.

My draft looks like this
    1. Suns- DeAndre Ayton
    2. Kings- Marvin Bagley III
    3. Hawks- Mo Bamba
    4. Grizzlies- Luka Doncic
    5. Mavericks- Jaren Jackson
    6. Magic- Collin Sexton
    7. Bulls- Michael Porter Jr
    8. Cavs- Trae Young
    9. Knicks- Kevin Knox
    10. 76ers- Mikael Bridges.
    11. Hornets. Thatís where we target.

I have had a wild idea that gets Cleveland Kemba Walker, Charlotte gets the 8th pick Terry Rozier and one of the 2019 picks from Boston and Boston gets 11th pick.

In a perfect word. The 76ers arnt in on Carter putting him next to Embiid May be simaler to him next to Bagley where he wasnít invisible but wasnít up to his potential.

My draft looks like this
    1. Suns- DeAndre Ayton
    3. Hawks- Mo Bamba
    6. Magic- Collin Sexton
    8. Cavs- Trae Young
    9. Knicks- Kevin Knox

I have had a wild idea that gets Cleveland Kemba Walker, Charlotte gets the 8th pick Terry Rozier and one of the 2019 picks from Boston and Boston gets 11th pick.
    Not a bad idea but CHA would have to take one of CLE's bad contracts which I doubt they'd be interested unless they're getting further compensation.

City of Champions

Kemba to Cleveland is the most likely way to keep Lebron. Which has to happen no later than draft night

The bad contracts Cleveland has is Smith,Korver,Thompson. All Lebron Guys. Hill is a large number but only for one more year so kinda has value. Clarkson is a middle of the road contract. The X factor could be Rodney Hood. Can he be used in a Sign and Trade a 1 year deal for him would be best to bring up his Value.

Hornets trade:
    Kemba Walker
    Jeremy Lamb
    #11 pick

Hornets receive:
    Rodney Hood
    George Hill
    Terry Rozier
    #8 pick

Cleveland trades:
    Hood
    Hill
    #8 pick

Cleveland receives:
    Kemba Walker
    Jeremy Lamb
    2019 Clippers pick

Boston Trades:
    Terry Rozier
    2019 Clippers pick

Boston Recieves:
    11th pick
    (Possibly use 11&27 to move up a spot or 2)

Cleveland:

Kemba/Clarkson
    Smith/Korver/Lamb
    Lebron/Osman
    Nance/Green
    Love/Thompson
    2019 Clippers pick

Hornets:

Rozier/Hill
    Monk/Hood
    Batum/Kidd- Gilcrest
    Zeller/Williams
    Howard/Kandinsky/Hernangomez

Celtics:

Kyrie/Smart
    Brown/Nader
    Hayward/Ojeleye
    Tatum/Morris/Theis
    Horford/Baynes
    #11 & # 27

Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    I love Grayson. I think heíd do well here with all the talent around him and the coaching of Stevens.
    Same here just seems like a gritty Celtic/DA type and Iíve been dying for a shooter off the bench! Lol

My draft looks like this
    1. Suns- DeAndre Ayton
    3. Hawks- Mo Bamba
    6. Magic- Collin Sexton
    8. Cavs- Trae Young
    9. Knicks- Kevin Knox
    If Bamba gets into the top 3 and Jackson Jr. is there at 5, I'd like to see the Mavs interest in getting out of #5... IMO, Jackson Jr. would be another guy that would flourish in Boston...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

I have the bigs ranked for Boston excluding Ayton for obvious reasons as

Carter Jr
    Bamba
    Jackson Jr

A lot of risk with Bamba I think. I do believe that if he lives up to his projected potential he will be better than Carter. I just for some reason think Carter is gonna be the real deal In this league. And I honestly believe Bagley is a BUST!! Okafor all over again. I didnít like Okafor when he came out. To one dimentional. But with that sad I was on bored with the Celtics bring him on as a buy low candidate back before he ended up in Brooklyn.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    PHI is sitting at 10. Not sure who they'd target, and may be leery about trading with Ainge again. But they also may have some interest in Rozier considering he torched them in the playoffs. (19ppg against PHI). PHI is going to want to add more veterans to further their playoffs push next year IMO.

Does PHI consider Rozier, Morris and #27 for #10 (Carter Jr.)

I know Simmons is their PG but Rozier has proven to be able to play off the ball. It also lessens their reliance on Fultz who's a wildcard at this point. Morris would be a solid addition to their club. He can shoot the 3 but also defend unlike some of their FA's to be.
    I can't see Philly being interested in any type of significant trade with us, or any team really. They don't have a GM yet. Brett Brown seems to be in the current GM role and considering all the scouts are still there, I'm fairly certain he'll choose a prospect based on their recommendations. Making any type of trade with serious risk will look really bad on him, and the Philly media/fans will be all over them if it's with Boston.

On top of that, Philly's trying to create cap so this trade would hurt their cap situation. If we took on Bayless they might be willing out work out something, but i would not feel comfortable helping Philly's cap situation and giving them 2 really solid players.

Trading for Rozier would also look really bad in their faith in Fultz, could absolute destroy a kid whose proven to be very fragile.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Nope... Sorry but no cheaters allowed... If you are caught cheating you shouldnt be next to guys that have done nothing wrong... Lets put a cheater like brady next to some of the best QBs ever like Young and Montana

He has cheated several times and now lies about it and looks like a scumbag pos
    The Death of PSD.

I have the bigs ranked for Boston excluding Ayton for obvious reasons as

Carter Jr
    Bamba
    Jackson Jr

A lot of risk with Bamba I think. I do believe that if he lives up to his projected potential he will be better than Carter. I just for some reason think Carter is gonna be the real deal In this league. And I honestly believe Bagley is a BUST!! Okafor all over again. I didnít like Okafor when he came out. To one dimentional. But with that sad I was on bored with the Celtics bring him on as a buy low candidate back before he ended up in Brooklyn.
    What has you putting Carter over the rest of the field? He doesn't have the ceiling of Bamba or the floor of Jackson.

He's a great pick in the back end of the lotto, but there's a reason teams don't have him top 5. I don't think he has the explosiveness to be elite on either end

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Nope... Sorry but no cheaters allowed... If you are caught cheating you shouldnt be next to guys that have done nothing wrong... Lets put a cheater like brady next to some of the best QBs ever like Young and Montana

He has cheated several times and now lies about it and looks like a scumbag pos
    The Death of PSD.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast