Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should the Knicks take if available?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mikal Bridges

13 24.53%
  • Miles Bridges

12 22.64%
  • Collin Sexton/Trae Young

8 15.09%
  • Kevin Knox

10 18.87%
  • Wendell Carter

7 13.21%
  • Zhaire Smith

3 5.66%
Page 207 of 207 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207
Results 3,091 to 3,096 of 3096
    Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    What proof do you have that he has not worked hard at all?

You keep stating this as fact.
    Pretty much every scoutIng report and piece of reporting done said they had no clue what he was doing the past year, besides a brief stint with Davis's former coach.

This is an insanely physically talented kid, coaches and camps would of been fighting to get him at their camps. It's not he or them would of kept it a secret if he was training seriously with any of them.

If he had been working hard, scouts would know what coaches and basketball camps he had been training with, and would of had a direct line to them. These guys all know each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Geez. Based on the posts in here you would have thought the interview with Robinson was as bad as Porterís where he compared himself to Giannis, TMac, etc.

Heís a shy kid. Thatís been widely reported and was no secret. Heís obviously not comfortable on camera yet. Thatís why you have a public relations team to coach him up and get him comfortable when the time comes.
    Thats exactly what I got from that. He was trying to be cool about it. Prob doesnt have an agent even or anyone yet to guide him through this stuff. He just seems like a kid.
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Thats exactly what I got from that. He was trying to be cool about it. Prob doesnt have an agent even or anyone yet to guide him through this stuff. He just seems like a kid.
    Heís just a socially awkward kid. Simple as that. Not going to college didnít help, but you canít expect everyone to thrive and want to expose themselves to that type of culture shock.

With that said, I think bringing back Noah is critical for this kid. It was well known KOQ was a great locker room guy but heís gone. Frank described Noah as his big brother. I think Noah would take it upon himself to make sure Robinson comes out of his shell.

Kanter, while obviously a leader on the floor in his hustle (even though it only translates on one side of the floor), hasnít been pegged as a locker room leader.

Fizdale interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=lfAxwo4BOqQ

Cliffnotes:

Very impressed with Knox's ability to review and break down film

Ball handling wowed them in the workout - they weren't aware how well he could handle the ball under pressure/in traffic

Mitchell has incredible timing, runs like a deer, great hands. Fiz knows a lot of people he worked with, knows he's a great kid and thinks he'll find a way to flourish with the right support system.

Won't put a position on Knox - same as Kristaps.

Knox responded very well to physicality of workout - by far the most physical workout they had. Guys hitting the floor, no one giving an inch in that workout. The fact that Knox shined in that workout says a lot about it.

Knox wanted to be at Kentucky and wanted to be a Knick. Says a lot of about his competitive nature.

Fiz says he expects him to be productive right out of the gate. "How many minutes?" Fiz: That's up to him, I'm not handing out nothin.

Fiz says they don't necessarily want a vet in front of him. No problem starting him. Mentions he would have had no problem starting Frank right away. Says good opportunity for Knox to start. "Who we have at the 3?" reporter mentions Lee and Hardaway. Fiz says "Those guys are 6'5". Doesn't sound like we'll see Timmy start at the 3 this year.

Fiz said "I hired all development guys for my staff, everyone has a development background". Also says "I'm really big into developing a man" with regards to Mitchell. Mentioned Craig Robinson - says the two of them are completely in sync and sounds like Craig will be all over the development of Mitchell.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeYourL View Post
    Pretty much every scoutIng report and piece of reporting done said they had no clue what he was doing the past year, besides a brief stint with Davis's former coach.

This is an insanely physically talented kid, coaches and camps would of been fighting to get him at their camps. It's not he or them would of kept it a secret if he was training seriously with any of them.

If he had been working hard, scouts would know what coaches and basketball camps he had been training with, and would of had a direct line to them. These guys all know each other.

I watched and read almost everything on him, you need to in the future include a link and quote from where you get your info from.

On this one please send the link that tells us he worked with Smith is his name by the way for a Brief Stint.

See around here when you include links it actually backs up what your saying, instead of fabrications.

All I read and watch is this kid has nothing but complete upscale for being picked 36th. He is the definition of low risk, and high reward.

As Smood posted he has a 10% chance of being an allstar, not many second round picks get close to that or even make the NBA, that is how crazy all this is. In fact players chosen out of the lottery are not high % keepers.
    And the best part for the Knicks not being a first round pick if he is a bust he is a one year wonder, and it only cost Dolan's money, no cap space.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Fizdale interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=lfAxwo4BOqQ

Cliffnotes:

Very impressed with Knox's ability to review and break down film

Ball handling wowed them in the workout - they weren't aware how well he could handle the ball under pressure/in traffic

Mitchell has incredible timing, runs like a deer, great hands. Fiz knows a lot of people he worked with, knows he's a great kid and thinks he'll find a way to flourish with the right support system.

Won't put a position on Knox - same as Kristaps.

Knox responded very well to physicality of workout - by far the most physical workout they had. Guys hitting the floor, no one giving an inch in that workout. The fact that Knox shined in that workout says a lot about it.

Knox wanted to be at Kentucky and wanted to be a Knick. Says a lot of about his competitive nature.

Fiz says he expects him to be productive right out of the gate. "How many minutes?" Fiz: That's up to him, I'm not handing out nothin.

Fiz says they don't necessarily want a vet in front of him. No problem starting him. Mentions he would have had no problem starting Frank right away. Says good opportunity for Knox to start. "Who we have at the 3?" reporter mentions Lee and Hardaway. Fiz says "Those guys are 6'5". Doesn't sound like we'll see Timmy start at the 3 this year.

Fiz said "I hired all development guys for my staff, everyone has a development background". Also says "I'm really big into developing a man" with regards to Mitchell. Mentioned Craig Robinson - says the two of them are completely in sync and sounds like Craig will be all over the development of Mitchell.
    thanks D, great job with the notes