Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    His best scoring season of his career (99-2000), he averaged 24.2 points per game on 20.3 shots with a super underwhelming 53.5% TS%. To put that into perspective, eight different guys topped that number in scoring this season, and all of them but Westbrook (who clearly had an off year) boasted far better efficiency numbers. I'm sorry, but the guy was a volume scorer with a career TS% of 52.8%.

And if he was a volume scorer putting up Kobe or Melo type scoring numbers, we could maybe talk about him being an elite scorer. But he wasn't, at least not historically. Within the context of a single year, you might call him elite, but historically he's not close. He was elite offensively as a creator for others, but not as a scorer.
    I don't know what part of Gary Payton had killer post moves that you missed but Gary Payton had killer post moves. They're around the same height and weight but GP would easily body Steph and be able to slip around him or just overpower him. Considering it's 1v1 he could just do it over and over again.

Numbers don't really matter in this regard, especially TS% considering there's no FTs in 1v1. It's all about game. Steph is one of, if not the best PG ever at getting his own shot off but GP is the best defensive PG ever. With nobody else on the floor I'll take the guy who can play top notch defence who can also get close to the basket whenever he pleases.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing:32347396
    IDK, No one is history has played to 32
    x2

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    This is how you play growing up with 2's and 3's. You must never have played basketball.
    You play with ones or ones and twos. Are you from America?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    This is how you play growing up with 2's and 3's. You must never have played basketball.
    People that play 2ís and 3ís are just shooters who are afraid to be touched. I still donít know where you got the 32 from lol.

In every corner of the earth the games end at 11, 21, 31 etc... Sometimes may be with a round number liker 10 or 20. Never heard of 32 myself

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123