Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Kings get 2nd overall pick in 2018 draft

Who you guys got at 2? Luka? Ayton? Other?

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

If it's not Ayton or Doncic, it's probably a mistake. I like Porter, but with the injury history, I don't think you take that risk over either of those two.

Question is- who is Phoenix taking? And why?

Their coach was doncic's coach on the national team. Coincidence?

And hes not working out for teams, so Phoenix's insight will be very telling. If doncic is passed up by someone who "lived with luka. Coached luka." Then should we take him? He'd obviously know if he's as good as the hype.

I think they draft Doncic because they want Capela and with Booker at pg, Doncic at Sg, Jackson at SF, Bender at 4, and Capela at 5 that would be such a good team so that leaves Ayton for us who has the same length and frame as David Robinson when he entered the league

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. Time for a lot of scouting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im PUMPED!! ;D

I’m crazy excited, there’s no way we botch this...
    ^^ Our 27th Savior ^^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Who you guys got at 2? Luka? Ayton? Other?
    I would shop it to see what we could get. I would love to trade down if we could get Porter, Bagley or Jackson and a top 10 next year. If not I like Ayton mostly because I worry about Luka's athleticism and that he seems to be a similar type player to Bogdan (having never really seen him). However, I would be happy with Luka and think he will be a solid NBA player. It would also not surprise me if Ayton or Luka turn out to not be the best nba pros in the draft. I think Luka has bigger boom bust potential. Not sure I could take someone else at 2 though.

Quote Originally Posted by kmoneyjuice View Post
    I would shop it to see what we could get. I would love to trade down if we could get Porter, Bagley or Jackson and a top 10 next year. If not I like Ayton mostly because I worry about Luka's athleticism and that he seems to be a similar type player to Bogdan (having never really seen him). However, I would be happy with Luka and think he will be a solid NBA player. It would also not surprise me if Ayton or Luka turn out to not be the best nba pros in the draft. I think Luka has bigger boom bust potential. Not sure I could take someone else at 2 though.
    I've got similar thoughts. Seems like a foregone conclusion that doncic and ayton go 1-2. But are you handcuffed to it? Seems like a yes right now. If you go against the grain, and pick wrong, you'll probably lose your job.

But really, I think the other teams in the top 4 or 5 have it better as you can draft your player without as much heat on you. I really liked how porter would fit on our team, but don't think we can take him at 2.

The best thing about trading down is that @ #2 top prospects will come in for workouts, so if you fall in love with a player that is supposed to go at 5 - 10, trading the 2nd pick could bring real value.

It would take a lot to make me wanna trade down because there is a drop off in talent after like 3-5 and you still need to get something good to move up into a top tier

Seems like Doncic does not like to get chosen by the Kings...

Quote Originally Posted by GoferKing_ View Post
    Seems like Doncic does not like to get chosen by the Kings...

No I don't that's it I think he wants to win a championship or two first in Euroleague

Doncic hasn't mentioned anything about the Kings as far as I know. For all we know he really wants to play in Sac and doesn't want Phoenix to pick him. Honestly, I don't think his comments are a big deal. He probably doesn't want to say anything distracting while his season is still going. It would be like Lebron talking about free agency during the playoffs.

Doncic is in the middle of his playoffs, do you really think he going to say he is leaving right now? I believe Bogdanovic did the same thing last year. I personally think that he is trying to keep his team together to finish as strong as they can.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast