Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Lottery

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    They will draft one of the following big men:

Bagley
    Jaren Jackson
    Michael Porter Jr

So there's a good chance they dont offer that much to Randle. Mavs have Smith at PG so no need to draft a PG. Things worked out pretty well for us other than our divsion being stacked with young talent lol
    we don't know what that young talent will turn out. We will see. It will make it more interesting.

Cupcake, Jimmy, and Chazz

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Ummmm WCS
    Yep. The kings are dumbasses too, maybe they'd take Tyler Ennis for WCS straight up.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Yes Jerry in charge changes everything. They can even trade those picks for an all-star or use the picks plus some of their players for someone like Leonard?
    Don't know about Jerry West anymore. I don't think he can do the same magic anymore. I am not that overwhelmed that the Kings have him.

Oops my bad. I meant the Clippers with Jerry West. I think the word is out that Doc Rivers is a douch. I don't think free agents are going to go to the Clippers when they have the Lakers to chose from. Let them trade for Kawhi. If he stays, then I will blow myself.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Yep. The kings are dumbasses too, maybe they'd take Tyler Ennis for WCS straight up.

Would you do Zubac + 25/47 for WCS?

We save money by not resigning Brook Lopez but our bench gets zero upgrade.

WCS/Bryant
    Randle/Kuzma
    George/???
    Ingram/Hart
    Ball/???

I wish WCS was a realistic option for us. We just don't have the assets for him right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I wish WCS was a realistic option for us. We just don't have the assets for him right now...
    I would trade both of our picks plus Zubac for him

Would you do Zubac + 25/47 for WCS?

We save money by not resigning Brook Lopez but our bench gets zero upgrade.

WCS/Bryant
    Randle/Kuzma
    George/???
    Ingram/Hart
    Ball/???
    Yes I'd do that trade. I think WCS is about to break out actually. Being on a team with Lonzo will make him more effective on offense too. He's been working on his jump shot and he's gotten to the point where his mid range game is pretty effective, could be a nice stretch 5 if he continues to work on his shot. I think he could be a pretty good 2 way player one day. I love Zubac, but I just don't think he's a good fit for the current lakers team.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Yes I'd do that trade. I think WCS is about to break out actually. Being on a team with Lonzo will make him more effective on offense too. He's been working on his jump shot and he's gotten to the point where his mid range game is pretty effective, could be a nice stretch 5 if he continues to work on his shot. I think he could be a pretty good 2 way player one day. I love Zubac, but I just don't think he's a good fit for the current lakers team.

The move leaves us nothing but spare change for:

1. the backup PG position - I'm thinking of Devin Harris
    2. the backup SF position - As much as I don't want it to happen, I'm thinking of an "undrafted" prospect -- another Ball.

then for the vets minimum -- resign Frye/Wear/Caruso

Cauley-Stein/Frye (Bryant)
    Randle/Kuzma (Deng)
    George/Wear (Ball)
    Ingram/Hart
    Ball/Harris (Caruso)

The move leaves us nothing but spare change for:

1. the backup PG position - I'm thinking of Devin Harris
    2. the backup SF position - As much as I don't want it to happen, I'm thinking of an "undrafted" prospect -- another Ball.

then for the vets minimum -- resign Frye/Wear/Caruso

Cauley-Stein/Frye (Bryant)
    Randle/Kuzma (Deng)
    George/Wear (Ball)
    Ingram/Hart
    Ball/Harris (Caruso)
    Dont worry its unlikely the Kings will trade him to us anyways so we will still have our two picks and Zubac along with enough salary to sign some 1 year deal vets such as Lopez and Frye.

Ball/pick/Caruso
    PG/Hart/A. Ingram
    BI/pick/Wear
    Randle/Kuz/Frye
    Lopez/Zubac/Bryant

This is prob the most realistic roster that we end up with, much prefer to add more veteran players tho the bench looks too inexperienced.

I don't think WCS trade value is that high. He's already played 3 full seasons and will be 25 next season and hasn't helped the Kings improve at all in them 3 seasons. He's simply a role player at C. I really like him cause I think he would be a perfect role player for our team.

I read just yesterday before the lottery that Nurkic could be on the Kings radar. Didn't come from the Kings camp though but it was mentioned. If true then how sold are they on WCS. I was thinking he could be available even before the lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    Brooklyn finally has all of their future picks for the first time since 2012 lol
    I thought boston can swap one more time or is that over

Dwightmare is exactly the reason why we dont trade for a superstar with an expiring contract, especially one that is coming off an injury. Imagine of we gut half of our youth and then lose out on the player next season or if injuries linger on? this is why I want to wait and see with Leonard. Let someone else gut their team for a one year rental.
    No... its why you don't trade for a superstar who WONT SIGN AN EXTENSION... that was a Jimbaco/Cupcake **** up... nothing more nothing less

Idk i really can't see anyone passing up on ayton. Don't care if you have doncic former coach or not. Euro players are so hit and miss man.

Ayton reminds me of Hakeem the dream quite a bit. Dude has moves. Hes athletic runs the court can shoot well for a big. Handles the ball. Plays defense (when he wants to anyway lol). You can't pass that up.

I mean is it more likely ayton (little to no injury history) is the next greg oden/sam Howie? Or doncic is the next kevin Durant/MJ? *and I just mean it terms of like what happened w em w the draft not like one of these dudes is the next MY.

The suns have their guard but they are weak at the BIG. They've drafted and missed on a few the last year's bender and chriss. But ayton is about as sure of a thing as there ever is.

1.)ayton
    2.)Bagley (kings love their bigs lmao)
    3.)doncic
    4.)porter jr
    5.)jackson jr or bamba (toss up at this point)
    6.whoever left after #5
    7.trae young
    8. Traded by cavs

Ayton is Hakeem? Lmao bro where do you get your weed? Lemme get some.

The Suns have two MAJOR holes at PG & C. They really get the best of both world being at the top and having the option of Doncic or Ayton.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast