Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post 2018 shows cancelled

Fox canceled "Brooklyn Nine Nine" and "The Mick" and "The Last Man on Earth". NBC picked up Brooklyn nine nine.

Also Taken was canceled. Lethal weapon is pending of cancellation. Rigs did something on the set. Either cancelled or Riggs is re-casted.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Fox canceled "Brooklyn Nine Nine" and "The Mick" and "The Last Man on Earth". NBC picked up Brooklyn nine nine.

Also Taken was canceled. Lethal weapon is pending of cancellation. Rigs did something on the set. Either cancelled or Riggs is re-casted.
    Lethal Weapon was renewed and They re-cast and brought in Seann William Scott

http://deadline.com/2018/05/seann-wi...ox-1202388143/

RIP Gene Wilder

Only watch LMOE and well this season sucked, so yeah the show sucked now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad Brooklyn 99 got picked up by NBC... one of the best, most consistent comedies going. I've never watched the rest of the major stuff cancelled though.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 05-14-2018 at 06:47 PM.

I thought the Mick was pretty funny and fun to watch. Hope it gets picked up by someone.

Designated survivor was cancelled. Curious if Kiefer goes back to 24 now?

Really like the actor who played Riggs, so it's too bad he was an ******* on set.

Worst news is Last Man on Earth. Such a funny show and so unique for network TV. I'll miss the show quite a bit.

LMOE is the only one of those I bothered watching. It had its moments but generally, I was always considering stopping watching it.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    LMOE is the only one of those I bothered watching. It had its moments but generally, I was always considering stopping watching it.
    I stopped after season 2, gave it another shot. S3 was good, but after that? Not that good.

My brother watched Last man on earth a lot. I only watched like one or two episodes. I never really got into it.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Designated survivor was cancelled. Curious if Kiefer goes back to 24 now?
    That show was terrible. Kiefer NEEDS to go back to 24!!

Kevin Can Wait has been canceled. Apparently the show lost a lot of viewers after they killed off Erinn Hayes' character, which is surprising to me considering she had zero chemistry with Kevin James. Ryan Cartwright and Bas Rutten were the two best characters on the show. I watched sparingly since it debuted and I'm not surprised to see it fail. It just wasn't funny.

The expanse got cancelled.

Shame because it is a pretty good sci-fi show.

The same can be said of Lethal Weapon and heard it was Damon Wayons that got the actor playing Riggs Clayne Crawford fired. And how that other actors and staffers are rushing to his defense despite Crawford apologizing for his behavior in two incidents on Instagram, and really the show will flop as it caused a lot of fans storming on social media and the L.W. Facebook site over this.
    Ready for May Weather!

only took 4 ****ing seasons for them to reveal lucifer to the main girl and the show is cancelled... SMD

Also all my ****ing friends told me to watch the expanse so i did and not its cancelled lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast