Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco007 View Post
    WHAAAAATTT???? Hang on folks!!! Looks like he lost weight and is quicker!!!Only 19 years old!!! Maybe just Maybe!!!

LiAngelo Ball SCORES 72 POINTS & DECLARES FOR NBA DRAFT In Lithuania!!!

https://youtu.be/Vt_TC5L2Qvw
    He's playing against, basically, high school talent there..

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    The little brother could be worth something to the Lakers.

If the Lakers trade lonzo in a package for Kawai let pop
    handle that circus. .I'm thinking the Lakers make a push for klay. He may actually be worth the money over Pg13...
    Kawhi and Klay all day. I'd definitely pass on PG if we can get those two. THEE perfect combo + our young core. No trades necessary. Can you imagine how the Dubs would handle a team built on those three main ingredients?

Zubac/Pick47
    Randle/Kuzma
    Kawhi/Ingram
    Klay/Hart
    Ball/Pick25

Kawhi shuts down KD
    Randle manhandles Green
    Klay knows a thing or two about Steph
    Ingram vs Iggy
    Ball vs Cook
    Kuzma vs Bell
    Hart vs McCaw
    Zubac vs Jones

add our two picks this year...
    Last edited by Mave1002; 05-14-2018 at 02:44 AM.

Does Gelo really deserve a thread? Out of all the players I've seen mentioned for this upcoming draft, Gelo is by far the player that should get lost in the 2018 draft thread and not getting his own thread.

There should be a sticky 2018 NBA draft thread. Also think the Lonzo Ball thread should get un-stickied already. Just saying....
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 05-14-2018 at 04:05 AM.

In Luke's get it up offense i wouldn't mind a confident scorer. His defense is really my only concern with him. He's a quick shooter, strong in the post, and a solid re bounder for a guard. His defense is all i worry about but and this is a BIG BUTT, BUT i worried about Lonzo's defense also and he shocked the hell out of me on that end. I can care less about the Ball family hype or hate at this point, BUT in my opinion Gelo is a smaller Kuz. They're some confident get em up boys that can be special if they can defend. Before anyone tries to bash me because i compared him to Kuz, answer this. Lithuania Gelo at 19yrs or Kuz of any of his three college years, who you got? If Gelo wasn't a Ball brother with national attention, and he was just some 19 year old with his same accomplishments alot of fans would be ready to guzzle him or at the very least call him a sleeper. Personally I'd take him over Seth Curry on the bench any day, or any of the Mav's reserves. I'd also take him over Andre Ingram honestly and i really love his story. Just putting things in perspective.
    Last edited by SirSkyHook; 05-14-2018 at 07:58 AM.

He'll go undrafted anyway -- he can be a camp invite.. Why take the risk @ 47?

Said it a loooong time ago say it again. Gelo gonna be on our summer league and they'll prolly force some #s out of him and they'll put him on our gleague squad for next year. It doesnt hurt us in any way and it keeps lonzo happy and shuts lavar up for awhile.

Yep. He will go undrafted. The Lakers will sign him and will play in summer league. If he does reasonably well, he'll get a camp invite, get cut, and sign with South Bay Lakers.

Yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah... We should get all of the Ball brothers and then hire LaVar as the coach.

We could change the team name to the Los Angeles Ballers!!

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    He can play in the summer league and G-League(not two-way contract), that's it.

The youngest brother I'm more interested in down the road. If he has enough NBA talent to get drafted and he forces his way here, that would be sweet value.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    Said it a loooong time ago say it again. Gelo gonna be on our summer league and they'll prolly force some #s out of him and they'll put him on our gleague squad for next year. It doesnt hurt us in any way and it keeps lonzo happy and shuts lavar up for awhile.
    I'm fine with giving the kid a shot in summer league. That's a given on what's going to happen.

What doesn't sit well with me at all though is your last 5 word "shuts lavar up for awhile". I'm not good in any kind of way of us making any move with keeping lavar quiet in mind. **** him.... **** Lavar....

I'm not sure I would want Gelo on our G-LEAGUE team is we're gonna have to be hearing Lavar just yapping away on how the Lakers "need" to call up his boy. His boy is better then Hart and should get his spot.

Mind boggling how far the Lakers have fallen as an organization

The only reason anyone is talking about this clown is because of who his brother is... not him

He wouldn't be invited to pick up games in Venice if his name wasn't Ball

**** him and **** his old man

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    Mind boggling how far the Lakers have fallen as an organization

The only reason anyone is talking about this clown is because of who his brother is... not him

He wouldn't be invited to pick up games in Venice if his name wasn't Ball

**** him and **** his old man
    He shouldn't get drafted, but I have a feeling that some team will draft him with a late pick in the 50s, just to keep him from going to the lakers. There's also the fact that one of the things recently that lavar said out of his azz was that he will make Lonzo leave the lakers if all 3 kids aren't on the lakers. He will send them anywhere that all 3 can play. It'll be interesting to see how the lakers respond to that. I sure hope they aren't intimidated by that and draft the kid in the 2nd because the kid likely doesn't have any future in the league. I think he shoulda played football actually. He looks like a tight end to me.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    He shouldn't get drafted, but I have a feeling that some team will draft him with a late pick in the 50s, just to keep him from going to the lakers. There's also the fact that one of the things recently that lavar said out of his azz was that he will make Lonzo leave the lakers if all 3 kids aren't on the lakers. He will send them anywhere that all 3 can play. It'll be interesting to see how the lakers respond to that. I sure hope they aren't intimidated by that and draft the kid in the 2nd because the kid likely doesn't have any future in the league. I think he shoulda played football actually. He looks like a tight end to me.

And this is why Iím not a huge fan of Lonzoís.. His dad is a ****ing moron..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast