Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

You want Gelo? He sure wants you...

After the Ball family's grand plan ultimately succeeded in landing Lonzo Ball with the Los Angeles Lakers in the 2017 NBA draft, his brother LiAngelo is hoping to join him June 21.

In an interview with ESPN LA 710 (h/t Lakers Nation's Trevor Lane), LiAngelo expressed a desire to wind up with the Lakers on the night of the 2018 NBA draft:

"Lakers is my priority, for sure. I want to play with my brother. Ever since I played with Zo, we went undefeated. Same thing will happen when we get older. We're just going to get stronger and faster and better feel for the game. It will be a good outcome. ... I'm willing to play for other teams. That's fine if they pick me. My priority is the Lakers. I just want to play with my brother."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...lay-with-lonzo

I believe playing with his brother will bring the best out of him but he isnt worth drafting. If he goes undrafted then why not

Bold prediction - he'll be the first player to be inducted to G-League Hall of Fame!

Don’t want him at all

He’ll get undrafted after comments like this...well he’d go undrafted whatever

He's acting like he's actually going to get picked in the draft... Lol!

I don't see any problem with bringing him in as an undrafted free agent. I'm not a fan of his potential or his game, but I think he'd do better with lozno than he would without Lonzo.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

I like gelo but I wouldn’t waste a pick on him. If we can get him without a draft pick why not. All day. If it doesn’t work out it doesn’t work out. I think he’ll do decent with his brother tho.

See you on the Summer League team! And then SouthBay Lakers.

And the Geloooooooo’s jigglin !

Shouldn't have robbed the mall in China. It really cost him a lot in any potential draft status he could have had playing in UCLA. I believe LaMelo is good enough to be drafted if he plays ball somewhere again next year. Melo was a top 5 prospect in his class in high school. Teams will probably have some interest but I can't see Gelo being drafted by LA in either round unless they get a really late second rounder for next to nothing just to appease Zo and the Ball family but I highly doubt that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    Shouldn't have robbed the mall in China. It really cost him a lot in any potential draft status he could have had playing in UCLA. I believe LaMelo is good enough to be drafted if he plays ball somewhere again next year. Melo was a top 5 prospect in his class in high school. Teams will probably have some interest but I can't see Gelo being drafted by LA in either round unless they get a really late second rounder for next to nothing just to appease Zo and the Ball family but I highly doubt that happens.
    I think teams will be interested in lamelo, but not liangelo. I really don't think he has what it takes in the nba.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

I can't find enough tape on him overseas... I know he can shoot the rock...had a post game in HS...But is undersized and an average athlete...

WHAAAAATTT???? Hang on folks!!! Looks like he lost weight and is quicker!!!Only 19 years old!!! Maybe just Maybe!!!

LiAngelo Ball SCORES 72 POINTS & DECLARES FOR NBA DRAFT In Lithuania!!!

https://youtu.be/Vt_TC5L2Qvw

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco007 View Post
    WHAAAAATTT???? Hang on folks!!! Looks like he lost weight and is quicker!!!Only 19 years old!!! Maybe just Maybe!!!

LiAngelo Ball SCORES 72 POINTS & DECLARES FOR NBA DRAFT In Lithuania!!!

https://youtu.be/Vt_TC5L2Qvw
    You need to be banned.

Like now. You're terrible

This is the lakers, not a circus.

GTFO, along with your buck tooth brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The little brother could be worth something to the Lakers.

If the Lakers trade lonzo in a package for Kawai let pop
    handle that circus. .I'm thinking the Lakers make a push for klay. He may actually be worth the money over Pg13...
    [/SIGPIC][/IMG]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast