Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Iíve seen Porter fall to 8 in some recent mocks. Havenít seen him past 8 in a while, he used to be lower but I think people are feeling better about the injury now. But weíre only talking about him falling 2 more picks in a scenario where heís around at 8. It would be easier to trade up and get him at that point too.

If we keep 26, I would like to look at either Anfernee Simons or Bruce Brown. No guarantee either of those guys are there though.

Simons is a high potential combo guard but heís really raw. Needs a few years but has the potential of a top 10 pick. Brown is a tough, fast, athletic SG. Has the tools and projects to be a really good defender and rebounder, and can get to the rim. Inconsistent as an offensive player but Iíd love grabbing a reliable perimeter defender prospect as low as 26.

If we keep any 2nd round picks, letís take a shot on the Greek Freakís brother. Why not! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    If we keep 26, I would like to look at either Anfernee Simons or Bruce Brown. No guarantee either of those guys are there though.

Simons is a high potential combo guard but heís really raw. Needs a few years but has the potential of a top 10 pick. Brown is a tough, fast, athletic SG. Has the tools and projects to be a really good defender and rebounder, and can get to the rim. Inconsistent as an offensive player but Iíd love grabbing a reliable perimeter defender prospect as low as 26.

If we keep any 2nd round picks, letís take a shot on the Greek Freakís brother. Why not! Lol
    Doesn't he already have a brother in the league? For some reason the Knicks are ringing a bell here. Maybe G league?

That would be the why not BTW.

Gianis definitely has a brother in g league. had no idea he had a anohter
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by txravis12 View Post
    Doesn't he already have a brother in the league? For some reason the Knicks are ringing a bell here. Maybe G league?

That would be the why not BTW.
    Yeah heís got a few brothers. His brother that played for the Knicks sucks. But any 2nd round prospect with similar freakish size, length and athleticism as Giannis is worth at least looking at. Maybe
    Last edited by sixer04fan; 05-16-2018 at 10:09 AM.

If Porter drops to the 8ish range, what would the Sixers have to give up to move up? 10 + 26 good enough to move up to 7 or 8? Probably 10, 26, 2 2nds?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Gianis definitely has a brother in g league. had no idea he had a anohter
    This one played for Dayton for at least a little bit this year. Didnít do anything. And I think thereís a 4th brother too lol

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    If Porter drops to the 8ish range, what would the Sixers have to give up to move up? 10 + 26 good enough to move up to 7 or 8? Probably 10, 26, 2 2nds?
    I think 10+26 would work. I wouldn't be opposed to adding some 2nd's because we just don't have the ability to use all these picks. Colangelo already mentioned that 26 would likely be a stash if they use it due to limited roster spots available.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    1) I really donít think Porter is gonna drop to 8

2) If he does drop - 10, 26, and some 2nds might not be enough. Could be, but you might need to trade real value even just to move up two spots. 26 and two 2nds just feels like weíre throwing a lot of garbage into the deal without adding real value and Porter at 8 isnít your typical scenario because heís a high level prospect. So maybe more like 10, 26 and/or Furkan and another future first? I have no idea though. Just spitballing.

This one played for Dayton for at least a little bit this year. Didnít do anything. And I think thereís a 4th brother too lol
    ah i remember now that you said Dayton

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I think 10+26 would work. I wouldn't be opposed to adding some 2nd's because we just don't have the ability to use all these picks. Colangelo already mentioned that 26 would likely be a stash if they use it due to limited roster spots available.
    1) I really donít think Porter is gonna drop to 8

2) If he does drop - 10, 26, and some 2nds might not be enough. Could be, but you might need to trade real value even just to move up two spots. 26 and two 2nds just feels like weíre throwing a lot of garbage into the deal without adding real value and Porter at 8 isnít your typical scenario because heís a high level prospect. So maybe more like 10, 26 and/or Furkan and another future first? I have no idea though. Just spitballing.
    But then when does it get to the point that moving that much becomes not worth it?

I think the Sixers are now at the point where they really need to grab need. Porter seems like a perfect fit/need and could be reasonably attainable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I would say if it costs more than what Sixer04 threw out there. If we need to add more than Korkmaz or TLC I would end up being hesitant.

PROCESSING

TLC isnt stopping me in any trade, he stinks.

Reading is key. I said adding more than one of them.

PROCESSING

my bad but TLC still stinks

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast