Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    Would you trade Dario for him straight up?
    hell ****ing no
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

The Sixers will not trade up a year after they just traded up and got screwed. If Porter falls to 10 (he won't) I'd need 0.5 seconds to get my pick in to the commish. Realistically, I'd be fine with Knox or [a] Bridges.

I'd support Anfernee Simons at 26, a move back into the 1st for Brunson or Grayson in the 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    yea agreed, i really dont expect a trade up at all. there should be plenty of solid players to pick from at 10 who can provide immediate help.
    You couldn't have said it any better.
    There are about 6 guys between 10 and 30 who can fill our 3nD need right away. Porter is so overrated in this forum.

Expect this guy to move up the boards after combine.

Quote Originally Posted by STRIKERC View Post
    Expect this guy to move up the boards after combine.
    Weirdly, I had a Lonnie walker dream. And he didnít have stupid hair.

Weirdly, I had a Lonnie walker dream. And he didnít have stupid hair.
    In real life he doesn't have stupid hair either. Excellent hair. Lonnie IV could be a great pick. Has that athleticism, length, and shooting touch we could really use off the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by godunkadunk8 View Post
    In real life he doesn't have stupid hair either. Excellent hair. Lonnie IV could be a great pick. Has that athleticism, length, and shooting touch we could really use off the bench.
    I like him...minus the hair. Though he missed nothing in that work out vid which is well edited. Heís giving great effort. Handles arenít the best but pretty good base for traditional two guard. Good nba frame. Good hops. Good stroke.

Grayson Allen had a 40+ inch vertical today at the combine. remember when i was told hes not athletic? good times

I like him...minus the hair. Though he missed nothing in that work out vid which is well edited. Heís giving great effort. Handles arenít the best but pretty good base for traditional two guard. Good nba frame. Good hops. Good stroke.
    From Reading, PA too. I didn't realize that.

i dont think so. i wont rule it out but i think it would be a big time mistake. Ayton fits in like a glove, id be excited if i were a suns fan with him available
    Luka is alot better than you seem to think he is and the suns just hired his coach.

when there are concerns about athleticism, lateral quickness, and overall speed i cant buy in to making you the face of my franchise as the top pick and in the Suns case they have 2 good perimeter players and no good bigs anyway.

when there are concerns about athleticism, lateral quickness, and overall speed i cant buy in to making you the face of my franchise as the top pick and in the Suns case they have 2 good perimeter players and no good bigs anyway.
    We donít have a lot of good info for European players. Questions could simply be due to lack of knowledge. But his coach coached here and there so he probably has the best perview in entire league.

hos coach being hired is the only reason hes being talked about going 1 but the move was made prior to even knowing where they would pick if it was after id buy in.

but like i keep saying grab Ayton and find the point guard of the future and the Suns will be onto something real

hos coach being hired is the only reason hes being talked about going 1 but the move was made prior to even knowing where they would pick if it was after id buy in.
    Nonsense.
    Heís been discussed as number 1 for over a year.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast