Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    IF he is available I really want SG/SF Dzanan Musa at 26. I think we can stash him overseas for another year and bring him over for the 2019 season.
    I would be SHOCKED if we keep #26...I think #26+Bayless are locked up to go somewhere to a team rebuilding I think the Hawks are a perfect fit Lloyd Peirce just got hired has a relationship with the 76ers they are in full rebuild mode and would give them FOUR 1st round picks in the upcoming draft #3 #19 #26 #30 and they have a ton of cap space with no one wanting to sign there at the moment or the Kings also lots of cap space and looking to go young possibly the Mavs but they are rumored to be swinging to FAs this offseason possibly the Nets also they could always use more young assets

Quote Originally Posted by theducksmuggler View Post
    I would be SHOCKED if we keep #26...I think #26+Bayless are locked up to go somewhere to a team rebuilding I think the Hawks are a perfect fit Lloyd Peirce just got hired has a relationship with the 76ers they are in full rebuild mode and would give them FOUR 1st round picks in the upcoming draft #3 #19 #26 #30 and they have a ton of cap space with no one wanting to sign there at the moment or the Kings also lots of cap space and looking to go young possibly the Mavs but they are rumored to be swinging to FAs this offseason possibly the Nets also they could always use more young assets
    So pay Atlanta the pick to take Bayless? Sucks but Id do that.

Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    So pay Atlanta the pick to take Bayless? Sucks but Id do that.
    Thats the only way we can get rid of Bayless unless we stretch his contract...so personally I think Bayless+#26 to whatever team with cap space so we can open up another $8 mil in cap space #26 will 100% be a draft and stash player if we do happen to keep it...Bayless+our early 2nds+fake future 1st might get it done but I doubt it

Should we take Metu in the 2nd Round?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

who?
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112