Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    So, the Kings have a glut of PF/C type players.

Willie Cauley-Stein (7'); Kosta Koufus (7'); Marvin Bagley (6'11"); Skal Labissiere (6'11"); Jack Cooley (6'10"); Harry Giles (6'10")

Now I think Bagley and Giles are off the board due to #2 pick, and investing a year in rehabbing a guy. But would you be interested in trying to pick up one of those guys? I would have my eye on Willie Cauley-Stein as a backup 5, who's a rim protector and a rim runner. 2020 1st, 2019 2nd, and maybe see if they'll take Jerryd Bayless?

PROCESSING

id be ok with making a move for WCS but not sure id give up a first unless its lotto protected or more
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    id be ok with making a move for WCS but not sure id give up a first unless its lotto protected or more
    This shouldn't need to be said, but I would hope we were confident enough in being in the mid 20's (or even 30) that protection wouldn't matter.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    So, the Kings have a glut of PF/C type players.

Willie Cauley-Stein (7'); Kosta Koufus (7'); Marvin Bagley (6'11"); Skal Labissiere (6'11"); Jack Cooley (6'10"); Harry Giles (6'10")

Now I think Bagley and Giles are off the board due to #2 pick, and investing a year in rehabbing a guy. But would you be interested in trying to pick up one of those guys? I would have my eye on Willie Cauley-Stein as a backup 5, who's a rim protector and a rim runner. 2020 1st, 2019 2nd, and maybe see if they'll take Jerryd Bayless?
    Isn't Kosta a FA now? They're all bigs but play different. I don't think they move anyone except Kosta if he isn't already gone.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by urban85disciple View Post
    Isn't Kosta a FA now? They're all bigs but play different. I don't think they move anyone except Kosta if he isn't already gone.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    2018-19 is the last season of his contract.

PROCESSING

This shouldn't need to be said, but I would hope we were confident enough in being in the mid 20's (or even 30) that protection wouldn't matter.
    true but you still never know. rather be safe
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

2018-19 is the last season of his contract.
    You're right. He had a PO this offseason that he accepted. I knew it was something, though. They'll look to move him first.

Quote Originally Posted by urban85disciple View Post
    You're right. He had a PO this offseason that he accepted. I knew it was something, though. They'll look to move him first.
    He's a little more offensively minded, and I think they would move him first. But I would ask for WCS first.

PROCESSING

PROCESSING

I don't really read into the comments by Brown about star chasing. It's been abundantly clear that the window to acquire one is best in the next two years and that's really all I see that as. The process has always been about flexibility and acquiring highly talented players. I don't think it's some hint that they have a deal in place for Leonard or anything.

Was not a fan of the pick at #26, but with TJ expiring after this season it's quite possible that he won't return. That would give him a season to learn the ropes and hopefully bring his outside shot off the bench.

You'd be selling Fultz on .50 cents to the dollar if you move him this off season. An entire year of growth and going into next off season with max space for Jimmy Butler looks like a move. Then the potential GSW split where Draymond/Klay both need to be paid will be interesting.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425