Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    2019 is Klay, Kemba, KAT (RFA), Porzy (RFA)

PROCESSING

Would suck if LeBron and PG13 go to LAL and Kawhi signs super max with SA. Durant just going to resign with GSW as is Klay next offseason. Would be crappy not to add another elite player during our Simmons, Saric, Fultz cheaper rookie contract years. Similar to Eagles taking advantage of Wentz on his rookie deal right now, it would be ideal to take advantage of these less expensive Sixers youngster years.

If that happens Iím scanning for good player/bad team situation and beating them over the head with assets.

Iím going to throw something out there:
    If Bron and PG go to LAL and Kawhi re-ups with SAS, I would call New Orleans and tell them they can have anyone but Simmons and Embiid for Anthony Davis.

Fultz
    Cov
    Saric
    2019 1st (SAC/Philly)
    2021 1st
    Couple of seconds

For

AD
    Moore

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    If that happens Iím scanning for good player/bad team situation and beating them over the head with assets.

Iím going to throw something out there:
    If Bron and PG go to LAL and Kawhi re-ups with SAS, I would call New Orleans and tell them they can have anyone but Simmons and Embiid for Anthony Davis.

Fultz
    Cov
    Saric
    2019 1st (SAC/Philly)
    2021 1st
    Couple of seconds

For

AD
    Moore
    I'd love it, but given their success this season I don't see them trading AD for anything anytime soon.

Now that Brett is the interim GM do you really see us making a big trade? I don't. I think Brett will mostly stand pat and look in free agency for additions.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillySportFan View Post
    Now that Brett is the interim GM do you really see us making a big trade? I don't. I think Brett will mostly stand pat and look in free agency for additions.
    Wasn't Brett the one that said they need a premier player/FA or something like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

yea Brown isnt just gonna stand pat here. He now controls his destiny more then ever having control this off season.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Rumor is Thad wonít pick up his option. Iíd be kinda interested in a reunion.

PROCESSING

Kinda crazy he would pass on over 13mil. Id have some interest

If we miss on all the top FAs I wouldn't hate Thad back on a 1 year deal. I guess he'd slide into Ilyasova's minutes?

Also if we do miss on LeBron, PG13, and a Kawhi trade what are your thoughts on Avery Bradley? I think he could be a great fit here. I'm not talking huge money or a long term deal or anything but what do you think he gets in FA $ wise?

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Rumor is Thad wonít pick up his option. Iíd be kinda interested in a reunion.
    Iíd love that.

Quote Originally Posted by godunkadunk8 View Post
    Also if we do miss on LeBron, PG13, and a Kawhi trade what are your thoughts on Avery Bradley? I think he could be a great fit here. I'm not talking huge money or a long term deal or anything but what do you think he gets in FA $ wise?
    Pass.

Im pro-Bradley but we cant just expect all these guys to be open to 1 year deals. its gonna be tough.

If Lebron and Paul got to LA, Iíd be very interested steal Ingram somehow. Can see them keeping him with those two vets.

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast